Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey what do you think of my sketch?

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Hey what do you think of my sketch?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever_Blue on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:16 pm

This is a sketch I just did it was just a quick sketch but still I wanted opinions on the picture.

Personally I think it turned out to look like a mug shot.
XD As a joke we might turn it into one to put around to scare people. 8)
Last edited by Forever_Blue on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forever_Blue
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey what do you think of my sketch?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hitokage on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:25 am

Yea, lol, you shoulda. Not everyone's nocturnal. ;D.

Nice sketch, very well done. I personally can't draw at all, though ive tried, so to me this is really impressive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hitokage
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever_Blue on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 am

Thanks a lot. =]

Forever_Blue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faerywitch on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 am

Very nice realistic sketch! I think the forehead/top of the skull might be too large for the face, but other than that it looks very good!
Yes! now open for commissions!
http://faerywitch.deviantart.com/

Faerywitch
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever_Blue on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:05 pm

yeah i was just bored and i saw him sitting there so i decided to draw him. I dont think it looks good at all its most likely going to make it into a gag wanted poster or something.

Forever_Blue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taedis on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 pm

I'd say that you got the chin, lips, and nose really well. I have to agree in that his forehead is a tad too big, but overall, very well done!

Taedis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever_Blue on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:52 am

Yeah I've fixed it up since that picture was taken ill have to download it and put it on here

Forever_Blue
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iamsheena on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 pm

I think the forehead adds character to the photo and doesn't make him look like every other person. I mean, not all foreheads are 'regular' sized, so having it different (Ithink) makes it right. It's very lovely and well done. The shading and whatnot is great.

iamsheena
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever_Blue on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Thankyou. You've all been very helpful. I'll fix it up some more and possibly color it soon and upload a new picture onto here. I hope everyone will be as nice and helpful as you all have been.

Forever_Blue
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!