Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hidden Talents

Hidden Talents

a part of “Hidden Talents”, a fictional universe by JessieJohan.

NEED MORE VILLEINS!!!! The world has changed a few people are discovering they can do things others can not special talents. The government wants them, Corporations want to experiment on them and most of them just want to a normal life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hidden Talents”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hidden Talents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Sorry for not posting in this. Forgot to check the OOC. LOL.

I'd like to reseve Air Manipulation and Illusions for my two characters please.

Just submited my Air Manipulator.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Tails alright get your sheet in and we'll set you all up

Joe welcome!

Al hey we need to talk buddy about your other character with illusions what side he is going to be on and what not thanks for getting me moving on this i have plans for you to!!!

Hey I need people to join other sides so we can get started!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Can people in the ARS have powers since they'd be recruiting others or are they humans "recruiting" Talents in different ways like talking/Force/Blackmail/Extortion/Kidnappings?

And the D.N. Association, are they scientist-like characters? Or will they be searching for talents as well?

(Sorry, but I need to know in order to make a sound character : P)

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:09 am

Wheatley wrote:Can people in the ARS have powers since they'd be recruiting others or are they humans "recruiting" Talents in different ways like talking/Force/Blackmail/Extortion/Kidnappings?

And the D.N. Association, are they scientist-like characters? Or will they be searching for talents as well?

(Sorry, but I need to know in order to make a sound character : P)

Wheatly I love you! Yes the ARS do have talents or they don't have to the main leader that's present will be a talent

D.N. Association can have talents and they will be hunting down people for experiments though they will claim it's to understand them.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TravlersTails on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

I posted the charater sheet, sorry for the lateness but there was a absentce of a computer for quite awhile...
Reimu=Sanae
Armpit 1#=Armpit 2#

It makes PERFECT sense!

You know, common sense is a oxymoron, it's not common...

TravlersTails
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:04 pm

I have a lot of people who have set up their sheets I would like to start this week, However we can't till I get at least two people in each faction and right now everyone is just a talent... I need people with talents to be in ARS and D.N. Association I have a leader for the ARS that is visible and I'm posting up soon the CEO of DNA sheet but I need at least two of you guys in each faction to make this work.

Thanks~

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Alright, I'll have my villain up soon. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:47 pm

I've taken it upon myself to toss in another character. An ARS member. I was wondering if that Faction was Evil. for i intended the character to be an Evil one with a good sense of humor, for a Russian anyway. his talent Astra Projection Explained on the character sheet for those who don't know what it is.
ImageI finally found it out, but it still looks weird

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Jo- I really want to say I love what you have done. You and Al will be working together with me to make sure it works well and they are evil with out being blatantly evil. they are more of an unofficial branch of the military and will be working with the DN Association as well in the future. I hope you do realize by where you put your character I will be using you to further the story and that makes me very happy between you and Al the ARS looks like it will be better then I could have hoped for. Thank you

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm glad you like my character. I was a little nervous about him. :)

One thing, though. I put D.N.S. Association for Isaac's faction, but you listed me under ARS. Should I change the faction in my profile then? Because it doesn't matter which league of villains he's in or not. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Alright I have enough to at least get started I am still accepting for ARS and D.N. Association though just let me know I will have the first post up by tomorrow then you can all begin I have to finish setting up the places and city and for that I need to be on my big computer not my net book ><

If you need to get a hold of me for any questions please PM me or you can get me on AIM MSN or YIM

AIM Jrobin1988
MSN Juliearobinson@live.com
YIM metyuy@yahoo.com

Now done to something important

I am in charge and my word is final however I am not perfect and will need help. So far I have two people that I have been working with to get this rp up and running and they will have the ability to stop something if I am not around.

AllpowerfulDM
almostinsane

Please show them the same respect you would show me.

Alright guys we should be up and running soon!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 pm

sorry it's taken mr so long to get backon here, I had a hectic weekend. There were like ten birthdays (inckuding my own) over three days to celebrate, plus visiting my grandmother.

To elaborate on what exactly sub atomic field minipulation would be, a very basic explination would be that in quantum mechanics,every sub atomic particle (positrons, electrons, higgs-boson particles,etc.) has a paired field that affect a certain property of a particle. for example, the Higgs field (paired with the Higgs-Boson) affects the mass of particles. There are also fieldsthat affect light, magnatism, gravity, even the way that certain particles and sub atomic particles bond with others.

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/en/Eve ... Streaming/

if you listen to Natalie Toro in her lecture "Smash, Bang, Boom: Fundamental Physics at the LHC", you can gain a better understanding of sub atomic fields, I can also post a more indepth explination if you want.

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 pm

alright but what are you planing to use it for?

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Jess- Well thanks, and Russians kick ass at being evil.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

And we are live!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 pm

If i may ask all of those in the ARS Branch to send me a P.M i would like to discuss our Faction in a sort of idea cooking pot.

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 am

Well, Jessie's on vacation this weekend and can't reach the internet with anything but her phone. So, don't worry if she doesn't post much this weekend.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 am

Wow, first few posts and Jenny is already a target! I don't know if I should be happy or afraid... :P
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:33 pm

hey okay so a few things guys no omnipotence please you can't have knowledge of everything that is going on talent wise if someone doesn't use it or announce it you can't automatically know. You have to ASK first please. I've been gone I thought I would have internet last weekend but I didn't and with exams and holidays this week I might not be able to cover everything but please guys be fair you can kill and hurt NPCs no worries but if it has to do with a playable character YOU HAVE TO ASK!!!!! Please understand these rules are in place for a reason.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 am

Okies Jessie!

Oh yah. I posted.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!