Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

High School RP OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

High School RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 9:04 am

Name: Alex
Personality: Awkward, but funny. Acts very confident, doesn't do sports so well. Really likes a girl at the minute, but he has no idea how she feels about him. Isn't very popular, but doesn't really care all that much. Has a few close friends, and that's all he wants. Tends to get himself in trouble.

OK.

Here's the deal.

Somethings gone wrong at school. A new group of kids have come in, and they're causing a lot of trouble. Teachers have quit, lessons have been postponed, it's pretty much chaos. The new kids have locked a small group of the kids inside the school, and no-one can do anything about it. They don't know what's going to happen, or what the new kids are up to, so they decide it's probably for the best if they just stick together. None of the kids know how long they're stuck for, and most of them don't know each other. Some of them don't get on, some do. This is about how people react under these circumstances.

The storyline: No kids suddenly finding a way out and ruining the plot, k? You're stuck, accept it.
Romance: Allowed, but if you start to go OTT, please take it to pm? Don't disturb people.
Swearing: Whatever, I don't really mind.
Communication with the outside: There's a small CB radio in the head's office, but you don't know if it's broken or not.

:) Enjoy
Last edited by Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O RLY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: High School RP OOC (people needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 10:13 am

Name: Alanna

Personality: Kind, Cheerful, will do anything for loved ones
"you have everything that i want in your hands... and you didn't even close it for me,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sat May 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Are the peoplethat locked us into the school in there to? If so how dangerous are they?

name:Ryan

Pesonality: Ryan love to have fun and joke around. He likes to spend his time hanging out with guys and girls, not just guys and not just girls. He willing to help out if he can but somettimes he can be a trouble maker.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat May 24, 2008 3:53 pm

ImageName: Rosaline "Roz" Thorne
Personality/background: Born in Cornwall, England to an american father and irish mother and lived there until she was 4, then lived in Paris, France until last year. She moved here wanting to have fun and make freinds, which is exactly what she's done. She gets on with pretty much everyone, and is really cheerful. She's a bit of a flirt, but not in a whorish way.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby johndude21 on Sat May 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Name: John Conner
Personality: Laid back and really easy to get along with, like all sorts of people. He is decent at sports and loves to play hockey. He isn't smart in school but is good at solving problems and is someone that will be wanted around.
My rps
School holiday
Schools falling apart
Stranded
If you have any ideas of anything you want included just pm them to me
Don't eat the pie its poisened!

johndude21
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat May 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Name: Claire Butler
Personality: Shy if you don't know her, but very energetic when with her friends. She seems to have no shame, and will make an ass of herself to cheer someone up.
Background: Born and raised in Northern Ireland, she grew up as the second born of a set of triplets, and was rarely seen without them. When her parents split, she was taken by her father to here, while her brother and sister stayed with their mother in Ireland.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 6:19 pm

cheif wrote:Are the peoplethat locked us into the school in there to? If so how dangerous are they?

They don't seem to be inside the school, but a few are outside in the grounds, making sure no-one gets out. Some contact with them will happen during the RP, but it's mainly about the people.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 6:20 pm

ALSO:
I'm going to start the IC thread tomorrow, anyone else who would like to join after it's been made still can, just be ready as it will probably have got underway. :)

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Re: High School RP OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat May 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Name: Chairy (Chay-ree) Larington
Personality: Chairy is kind of shy sometimes but an overall extrovert. She can be very sad sometimes but is mostly a joyful bubbly person who is very caring and loving. But her tongue is very sharp and she can be very very mean. She's a bit of a pyromaniac

Background: Chairy was born in London but moved to New York when she was 8. She has moved numerous times. Sometimes her accent switches from Britsh to American all depending on her modd and feelings.

Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 25, 2008 7:22 am

Are we starting soon? ^^''

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 7:26 am

I've opened the thread :) -http://www.roleplaygateway.com/high-school-starting-but-still-open-t6214.html sorry, I forgot about that.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 am

O if forgot a visual descripion of my character an aid to all to visualize a world. lol idk

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 pm

hmmm this is a good idea :)

Name: Rihanna Murphy
Appearance:She has unusual green eyes, long curly brown hair that reaches donw to her waist. She is fairly curvy and attractive.She usually wears Jeans with Cami tank tops.
Personality:She is usually happy, kind and caring, but she has her moments wether she is hyper or arguementative to everyone.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 1:59 pm

OK, join in whenever you'd like :)

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KatsuXGuujin on Sun May 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Charlotte Kaiser.
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 117.3
Appearance: Image
Personality: Charlotte has a huge problem with expressing anything but her happiness, locking every other emotion inside so that no one has to worry about her. She does not like to be a burden, feeling she has been one in the past. She’s extremely positive and it’s almost impossible to not find a positive point in a dangerous or a bad situation, no matter how difficult it is. Sometimes if you catch her staring out into the open you can see the real emotions she feels, mainly anger, confusion, and loneliness. But she’s quick to catch onto glances and immediately masks it over with her usual trademark smile.
Likes: Chocolate, Puppets, foxes, cats, reading, rock music [Along the lines of My Chemical Romance, The Used, etc.], making people happy, running, expressing herself through different forms of art.
Dislikes: Rude manners, impatient people, sassy attitudes, and basically rotten people. Red food dye [She’s allergic].

Note: She has a few pets shown here! So cute!

I need to go to bed now. Mom's orders so I'll check back here tomorrow mkay? Thanks!

Watch. The clock is ticking as the bomb inside prepares to explode. I need to reach that clock before the time runs out. But will this match reach that hand? Will it burst into flames, if so, what then? Will I be melting time? Will I be bending reality? Sinking into the remedy to self insanity? As I stand and watch that little hand hit twelve I am Melting Time. Melting Time, into nothing.
-Melting Time- By PuppetFox

My Roleplaying Site, I'm just seeing if anyone would be willing to join. That's all.

KatsuXGuujin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Mon May 26, 2008 5:52 pm

I hope no one minds me joining so late. This just looks really fun. :3

Name: Frankie Sutzer
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Appearance: He has bright, blue eyes with shoulder length black, wavy hair which he usually has
tied back out of his face. His complexion is pale due to his lack of interest for the outdoors. His build
is tall and skinny. He can usually be found wearing a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and hooded sweatshirt. His
only piercings are spiderbites on the right side of his mouth on the bottom lip.
Personality: Frankie is very polite and has nearly limitless patience. He is easy going and laid back, not
wanting much more than to be treated with the same courtesy as he treats others with. He has his snottier
moments and believes that people with no manners are slightly disgusting.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Thu May 29, 2008 7:14 am

Sorry if its too late to join :)

But if its ok,
this is my character description :)
Name: Sakura Hentina.

Height: 5'3"

Background: she is 3/4 japanese, with only her father being half korean. this gives her less conventional japanese featuresm but gives her an edgey look. her fmaily left her stranded in a orphan shelter at a young age, and she has had to fend for herself. she is at this high school because she won a scholarship.

Personality: she may seem like a young niave child at times, because of her appearance and age. but shes everything but. she spends her life mostly drssed in cosplay cotumes, and she is rarely seen wearing "normal" clothes. she enjoys dancing and singing. and spends most of her time out and about. she doesnt study much but her grades are good. she wants someone who can see her for her personality. not her cute face value.

Apearance: as she is so short, she is sometimes overlooked. but she makes up for that with her cute looks and piercings. she hates looking average and always has somethign differnt like a tattoo or colour in her hair everytime you see her. she is well mannered and is quite dependant on friends for moral support. she isnt a very good leader and sometimes she can retreat back into her own shell and be quite quiet.

GOMEN-NE! if its too late. i just thought this seemed like a cool thread :)
in a noob to this site, but im used to roleplaying in groups and one on one :)

i would appreciate it if someone told me it was ok to join, i dont just wana jump in.

much love, sakura x
I dont use this crap anymore :]

bbycks is bttr than thiz shite :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu May 29, 2008 7:40 am

I think your should be ok to join.
jump in wherever :)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Thu May 29, 2008 7:53 am

MEGAcya wrote:I think your should be ok to join.
jump in wherever :)

Okay :)

any pointers on where i should jump in?

i mean ive tried to read the last few pages.

what exactly is happeneing?

x

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 am

Hm.. letsee.
Frankie and Chairy are up by the roof, making sure that the 'nasties' can't get in.
Roz, Alex, and everyone else are down some corridoe trying to figure out what to do next.
Your character can be looking around and find them, or make enough noise for them to hear and find her.
*shrug*
whatever works best for you is fine.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!