Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

High School Reunion;Flash Back [6 places open]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

High School Reunion;Flash Back [6 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 am

Plot:
We start off in the last month of school. They are planning a play. After we finish the play we go ten years in the future, to the high school reunion, what will happen in the end, marriage,reunion,sex,kissing you name it and it'll happen!!Then we go on with everyday life i guess ^^

[sex must be in pms]

characters:
Class Clown-
Drama Queen-
Head Cheerleader-Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Cheerleader Minion1-nightlady
Cheerleader Minion2-
Bad girl-missery6661
Bad boy-
Out cast-anoym0usprincess
Wannabe-cherrycitrus
Nerd-beanybaby
Nerd-
Fun smart girl-CherryCitrus
Fun smart boy-CleverUserNameHere
skater girl-xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
skater boy-
personality:(adult and teen)
bio:(adult's life and memories of teen hood or childhood)
Adult:Image
personality:(adult and teen)TEEN:fun,smart,sarcastic,witty,loving,edgy,willing,likeable,charming.
ADULT:smart,Fun,sarcastic,witty,loving,charming
bio:Alex was always the center of attention,and is now a CEO and a fashion model.
Last edited by CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: High School Reunion;Flash Back [14 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissEry6661 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 am

name: Clarissa Lee
pic: TEEN: Image ADULT: Image
personality:TEEN: Hyper, crazy, a little bit of a pyromanic, sarcastic and loves to be the center of attention. ADULT: Hyper, doesn't mind attention but doesn't try to get it as much, still sarcastic, hopeless romantic and loving.
bio: Grew up living with her uncle and was always with him and his friends. She still hangs out with them and is actually dating one of them despite the massive age difference(22 years) She loves looking after her cousins and is now a make-up artist for bands.
Last edited by MissEry6661 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life isn't about ending up safley in a grave in a well preserved body. It's about skidding in sideways, worn out and screaming, "HOLY HELL THAT WAS FUN!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissEry6661
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: High School Reunion;Flash Back [13 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:07 am

yea sure ^^

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beany-Baby on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 am

May I reserve the spot of a nerd please? I will have his profile up momentarily.

Beany-Baby
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: High School Reunion;Flash Back [12 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 am

okk

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beany-Baby on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:33 am

name: Ian Alex Matthews

pic:
TEEN: Image
ADULT: Image
He has bright blue eyes, you just can't seem them well in the pictures.

personality:
TEEN: meek, scared, smart,
ADULT: confident, courageous, witty, smart

bio: Ian was always a smart young man who preferred reading to dancing and writing to social interaction in high school. But after he was enrolled in Duke University he began listening to books on cd about becoming a better person. They greatly affected his personality and gave him a new found courage and confidence that landed him a job with a large corporation and it wasn't long until he was running things and he is now CEO of a large flourishing company.

Beany-Baby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:36 am

o.O well he sure blossomed xD

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am

name: Jolene Rodriguez (Doctor of science)
pic:Teen: Image
Adult: Image
personality:Teen: Bubbly, smart and a bit into herself. She was usually very nice to people but it was more to further her goal of being homecoming and prom queen and to be the most popular person in the school.
Adult: She's grown more responsible and realized that how she was acting as a teen was wrong. She actually cares about people and loves to help whenever she can.
bio: Jolene married just out of high school, and went to school to become a lawyer. After only being married for two years, she caught her husband in bed (or more specifically, on the table) with one of her college friends and preceded to dump the both of them. It was a quick divorce, after which she changed schools and her studies. She is now a Marine Biologist who lives alone, working in an aquarium. She remembers having a good childhood, with plenty of friends, which she realized after school weren't really friends, and a great boyfriend who would make any girl jealous. She was the classic rich kid, who loved her life as head cheerleader and Daddy's Girl.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: High School Reunion;Flash Back [11 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 pm

hello, i see you everywhere nowadays lol nice icon

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 am

Well, we both have good taste in RPs then. Thank you. ^-^ Yours is very funny!

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:14 am

[xD, after i put in on, ironically, i got stung by a bee that flew in my window, good thing im not allergic...]
{ANY1 WNNA START}

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:20 am

((I'd love to.. But I have to get to bed. I'll have to post tomorrow. v.v Sorry about the bee thing! I got stung once, at nine at night in December. Was the weirdest thing.))

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 am

name:Anneliese Marie Danvers
pic:

personality:Teen: daring, sarcastic, stubborn, care free. Adult: Relaxed, flirty, stubborn, playful
bio:Anneliese was a skater girl growing up. She was a bit of a tom boy through out middle school but once she hit high school she seemed to suddenly become a woman. She stuck to skating but wore more girly clothes. She flirted with plenty of guys but rarely dated. She preferred skateboarding then the drama that came with relationships. Now an adult she is different, she isn't as reckless. But she still enjoys a good thrill once in a while. She is more girly and is actually into modeling. She still skate boards whenever she can.

xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx
Member for 15 years

Re: High School Reunion;Flash Back [10 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverScreenNameHere on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 am

name: Jeremiah David Hall (Jeremy)
pic:
TEEN:
ADULT:
personality:
TEEN: smart, outgoing, studious, social
ADULT: charming, clever, witty, persuasive
bio: Jeremy was a very smart kid, but he didn't spend all his time studying. He found the perfect balance with school and his social life. Because he was very well-rounded, he was accepted in Yale University where he majored in Poltical Science and minored in Economics. He eventually became a successful lawyer in one of New York City's top law firms.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

CleverScreenNameHere
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:57 am

umm which one is her fun.smart guy?

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:05 am

i think that he is supposed to be the fun smart guy. that was the role he told me he was going for. do you want me to start by the way? because i can.

xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx
Member for 15 years

Re: High School Reunion;Flash Back [9 places open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:24 am

kk
sure

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 am

okay. how do you want this to start? people arriving at the reunion?

xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Sin on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 am

(OOC: I'm just curious, before I post my character, I needed to know...can dropouts still go to the H.S. reunion of the year they were suppose to graduate in? If so, I'd love to put my character in ^^)

Lady_Sin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:44 am

To:good
no, we are starting off in the last month of high school, setting up for the play.

ladysun::
yep^^

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!