Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

His Other Side

His Other Side

a part of “His Other Side”, a fictional universe by &Analissa.

Daniella Avery isn't exactly popular, but she isn't a loser either. What happens when Avery runs into the big flirt Aaron Westly in an unusaully kind act? A new side of him begins to unravel..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “His Other Side”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] His Other Side

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Join Now!
"His Other Side"

Daniella Avery isn't one who has anything to do with the popular crowd, she likes to go her own way and to travel her own beat. Her friends love her and respect her because of this, they don't jude her or care what unusual things she is up to. Avery is happy with the way her life is now, and doesn't even dream of changing anything. It isn't until spring break hits Thadeus High in early April and they are assigned with a 15 page History report that is due when school resumes. Just because Avery isn't part of the "it" crowd, it doesn't mean she doesn't know about the famous Aaron Westly. Aaron is the captain of the school's football team, and is one of the most popular- and hottest!- guys in Thadeus High. He gives the impression of being a big flirt and a major player, rumors say he's even had a countless number of girlfriends.

The Wednesday of that early spring break, Avery stops by at the book store early in the afternoon to pick up a book for the History report. After checking out, Avery makes her way out of the store and a light drizzle starts to pour. Lacking an umbrella, Avery pulls over her hoodie over her head and makes her way to her house. She walks past an alley, where she finds Aaron leaning over the dumpster, taking out an animal from the back. Avery stops in her tracks, eyeing Aaron as he held the animal up to the light. The kitten was injured and had obviously newly wrapped bandage around it's front left leg.

This is a side of Aaron, Avery had never seen before. Eventually, Aaron catches Avery soaking wet in the middle of the sidewalk, as she watched him from afar. He says nothing as he brought Avery an umbrella and walks her home. Aaron confronts Avery, taking her outside during lunch the Monday back from school, making her swear to not tell anyone about the kitten. Meanwhile, Avery is still in shock by this new found discovery, she finds herself asking questions about it, becoming curious. Suprisingly, sparks fly, and Aaron reacts very open about this (especially around Avery) and he starts to open himself. Avery finds that Aaron is anything but a big flirt, he is actually very insecure of himself and makes himself appear as a flirt on purpose. Inside, Avery knows Aaron is kind hearted guy, who has his ups and downs, but has a good heart.
Last edited by &Analissa on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If you love something let it go... If it comes back, then its yours... If it doesn't... Fuck it... You'll never know! "

Rate my posts honestly and I'll give you a cookie. I promise! :D

CLICK!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] His Other Side

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Hey, I just read through the roleplay and it sounds very interesting. I'll join after I finish a paper I have to write.

I would like to play one of the girl's best friends. Preferably the guy. However, if I play the guy, can he not be gay? I have nothing against gay people, but I feel like I could play him better if he were straight. If he has to be gay, I would still be more than happy to play the female best friend.

If you could reserve one of these spots for me, that would be great. I'll have a profile up after I see the main girl's profile. So I can get the idea of who she is and who would be her best friend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 am

music10111 wrote:Hey, I just read through the roleplay and it sounds very interesting. I'll join after I finish a paper I have to write.

I would like to play one of the girl's best friends. Preferably the guy. However, if I play the guy, can he not be gay? I have nothing against gay people, but I feel like I could play him better if he were straight. If he has to be gay, I would still be more than happy to play the female best friend.

If you could reserve one of these spots for me, that would be great. I'll have a profile up after I see the main girl's profile. So I can get the idea of who she is and who would be her best friend.

Okay, I'll change the gender to a male =) You've got the spot reserved. I just started Avery's profile, but unfortunatly I don't think I will be able to finish it today since it's 12 AM and I am planning to get some rest ... I promise you I will finish it by tomorrow morning though. Sorry ...

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 am

Okay, that's fine. I think I'll just post a character sheet with the bestfriend's name and spot tonight, so that I can find the roleplay later on... Just so you're aware, all the character sheet will contain for the next day or so is my guy's name and spot. So don't even bother checking it out until I say I'm done :)

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katastrophy on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 am

Can I reserve Aaron Westly? Will submit the character tonight. :)
"Green eyes, blue skies, natural disasters when she cries; Green eyes, there mine, it's only a matter time." - Cute is What We Aim For

katastrophy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BehindMyMask on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:40 am

Damn, looks like someone beat me towards Aaron. I'll think about trying out for another character but if Aaron comes up shoot me a PM and I'll gladly get a profile for him. :)

BehindMyMask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 pm

@katastrophy: Aarons taken... however, we are still in need with a few characters feel free to join for one of them.

@BehindmyMask: We still need someone to take Aaron's ex or maybe one of his friends..

@ music1011: I posted Avery's profile =)

ALL: Im going to wait and see if one more person joins and i'll start the IC.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Okay, I'll take a look and try to fill in my guy's info. Just so you know, katastrophy did post that he/she wanted Aaron before the other person posted the profile... :/ But that's not my deal.

Also, the IC is built into the roleplay site. Just click on Posting and write what you have to say in-character, and that's how that works. It's part of the function of the new system...

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Ok. Thanks, I haven't been on Rpg for a while and the new system gets kind of confusing.. =)

I don't know what to about tht.. I logged off when she posted the reserved spot. Are u still interested in Aarons position katastrophy?

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Ignore this. Double post.
Last edited by &Analissa on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Okay, I updated my character. I hope you like him... if you don't approve, just tell me what I need to change.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Approved =)

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:40 am

Heyimcassie was actually able to delete Aaron, so katasproptrophy you can have it =) I'm planning to start it as soon as the profile is done.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I started the roleplay =)

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BehindMyMask on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:21 pm

I'll post tomorrow. I'm just really tired and brain dead right now, sorry x.X;

BehindMyMask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm

I just posted. Just so you know, I named the other best friend 'Jennifer'. She's kind of a studious, quiet girl. I think it'd be a lot more fun if we could find someone to at least play her, but if not, I'll treat her like a secondary character and an NPC at the same time. Or, if someone wants to be the best friend but doesn't like Jennifer, then Jennifer can just be another friend of Travis's.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 pm

For the roleplay, I was wondering if you have any idea where Travis will go so suddenly because Avery would be walking home by herself when she finds Aaron in the alley. I already written up my post, but I was wondering if you have any ideas for the next part, Music.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 pm

I haven't read the next post yet, but from the sound of it, you need Avery to encounter Aaron alone? Easy. Travis has a car; he'll drive home the opposite way and forget to ask Avery if she needs a ride.

By the way, are you going to try and get more people involved? Poor Travis (or maybe poor Aaron, depending on how this works out) will be left all alone.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I am trying, it's hard because I don't think any more people are interested.. =( I posted a Players needed thread.. nada. I could make another character if you want. Or maybe you can help look for people? I dont know. But I can make a girl for Travis if you want.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

@ Music: I made a girl character. I was actually thinking Travis would end up with Avery, I mean like something different this time. Aaron and Avery would start going out for a while, yeah, and at some point Travis would go out with Katarina. But things would start to mix up and Avery like starts to have different feelings for Travis.

For the post, I kind of added the phone ringing part since BehindmyMask posted Aaron was already leaving from the alley and we barely got started with the scenerio at the bookstore. I was thinking you could rush off somewhere and bump into Katalina?

&Analissa
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!