Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hoist the Sails

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Hoist the Sails

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:19 am

Before looking here, make sure to check out the OOC section: hoist-the-sails-char-sign-ups-ooc-and-etc-t4807.html

HOIST THE SAILS:
An Tale of an Inexperienced pirate and his 'crew'.
----------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
No making your characters invincible
No Godmoding
No Cybersex.
Please refrain from Usinge txt-tlk.
Please don't Fail to play your character, it messes up the entire game.
Do NOT Fail to engage potential players.
Refrain from forcing actions upon other players.
do NOT Ignore actions made by other players.
Please don't Mix Out of Character (OOC) and In Character (IC).
No mini-cons, it gets to complicated and confusing.
You can have any number of characters, but you must continually play all of them (unless you kill them off, or something like that.)
Keep the language to a minimum.
---------------------------------------------

A note to all Pirates joining:

Hello ye' swashbucklers!! Welcome to Hoist the Sails, an RP of piratey proportions! Here ye' can post yer' scurvvy character sheets and sign up for the RP, which I'll post soon. The story is pretty simple, and we all start in the magnifecent Port royal, mainly just 'cause tha's the only port I really know about, Harr harr. Alrrriiight, le's get to it then mateys! All hands on deck and prepare to hoist the sails!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character applications:
(Send me your character app. before jumping in, so that I can approve it.)
Username:(Your username)
Name:(Name of character)
Origin: (What's his origin? Spanish? British?)
Affiliation: (The navy, a pirate ship, ye' catchin' me drift?)
Char.Personality: (Optional. Tell us about your characters personality.)
Fav.Weapon choice: (what's yer' favorite type o' weapon?)
Rank/Job on the ship: (If yer' a part o' me ship, then I'll give ye' yer' job.)
Character appearance: (Picture preffered, or a detailed description.)
Other: (anything else I missed)
Bio: (Optional. Your characters history.)

This be' only a suggestion fer' your character sheet, you can use yer' own if ye' must.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sarithus on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hoist the Sails

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:33 am

Day 1:

Atlas had always had love for the sea. His father had built their house into a hill near a shoreline, and Atlas had grown up on the buckling waters. His was to once sail the seven seas as a well known pirate lord, but he was a little...inexperienced...

Atlas' brown boots thumped heavily against the cold pavement streets and he pulled his long brown jacket around himself to keep warm. His brown triangular three tipped hat fluttered off his head as he walked, he quickly caught it and placed it back on his head with an annoyed look. Today was possibly the worst day ever, just for the fact that he had been caught theiving and had just narrowly escaped the annoying British authorities of Port royal. He casually hummed a tune while walking past some guards who were interagating a women and her son, but hadn't noticed what tune he was singing. The guards turned to him and began walking towards him. He broke into a fast walk turning down an alley, running up a street, walking down another alley, and popping out in front of a small inn with a sign waving in the breeze. The gold leaf inn. Sounds cozy. He thought to himself, hearing the sounds of pursuit behind him. He casually strolled into the inn, making sure to cover himself with coat and hat, and quickly ordered a room.

After ordering a room, he grabbed a meal from the buffet style food table and headed upstairs, nearly tripping over his own feet.

As soon as he had descended the stairs, he heard some kind of fighting downstairs. Probably something with the guards. He went into the nearest room and shut himself in, locking the door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:39 pm

Annette was known all over the seas, known as the only female pirate to ever haunt the seas. Annette had always had a love, a connection to the sea. Annette had left home at the age of eleven, to escape her drunken father and her whore of a mother. She had found Atlas as soon as she had left, and she had been wit him ever since. It had been her goal in life to become the first female Pirate Lord, once goal that would not come easily...

Annette walked down the cobbled streets of Port Royal, her hat tipped down to cover her face. Her raven black hair was tucked under her hat, her black jacket drew tightly around her. She walked down the streets slowly, as not to attract attention. Her and Atlas were the most wanted pirates that roamed the seas. She and Atlas had been having to lay low the past few days, he had almost got caught in thievery.

Annette shook her head, she saw Red Coats watching her out of the corner of her eyes. She picked up a faster pace and turned into a deserted ally. She hoped over a wall in a brisk leap, and saw a very shadey looking inn. 'Pefect,' She thought, a place were other pirates dwelled. She walked cooly past the gaurds at the door and past the counter. The inn was almost deserted, she knew that Atlas would be in one room.

She walked past all the open doors and came to a closed one, she saw Atlas' coat. She slipped a hair pin in the key door, she heard a satisfying click. She pushed open the door, she saw Atlas' sitting eating a meal. "Do you have sea salt of a brain?!" She asked him angerily, slamming the door. Her temper flaring as she tore of her hat and jacket. "I was almost caught by those filthy Redcoats thanks to you!" She exclaimed, sighing angerily.
ImageImage

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Atlas jumped at his strong tempered co-captain entered the room, but chuckled payfully. "Don't you know, mate?" He stood up and set his plate on the chair he had been sitting on. "Sorry 'bout tha', poppet, but I knew ye' could take care o' yerself. Yer' the only bonny lass' I know tha' don't need a man to help her when in trouble...but next time i'll make sure to stay behind long 'nough to avoid 'ee wrath." He chuckled playfully, trying to get Annette out of her current mood.

Atlas sat back down and winced. He pulled the plate of food out from under him and set it on the floor. "There goes dinner. But at least we got this." He pulled out the small scroll from inside his shirt.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:22 pm

Atlas chuckled playfully at her, "Don't you know, mate?" He asked, sitting down his plate and standing up. "Sorry 'bout tha', poppet, but I knew ye' could take care o' yerself. Yer' the only bonny lass' I know tha' don't need a man to help her when in trouble...but next time i'll make sure to stay behind long 'nough to avoid 'ee wrath." He chuckled at her again, she smirked at him. "Consider ye'self lucky Captian, as I happen to be in a good mood today." She joked with him, coming out of her mood.

Atlas sat back down and winced as he sat on his plate. Annette laughed at him, "Ye' do 'ave sea salt on 'yer brain I'm afraid Captian," Annette chuckled, grabbing his hand and helping him up. "There goes dinner. But at least we got this." He pulled out a scroll from he jacket. Anette's eyes windened, "An' how did 'ye get 'yer thieven 'ickle 'ands on tha'?" She asked him, moving cloer to see it up close.

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Finnius sat on the roof of the "Gold Leaf Inn", he was just picking the last remaining bits of meat from his teeth, left over from a side of pork he had stolen. The sun beat down on his obsidian black hair, and deeply tanned skin. He sighed and adjusted his scimitar in it's leather strap so it was more comfortable. He had only been in Port Royal about a week having drifted in from a Portaguese city about four weeks sail away, heh ad stowed away on a large schooner. Despite his short stay at the port, the guards already knew of his presence he had already had a few close calls. The King wanted his head bad.

The thought of the price on his hand caused Finny's thoughts to drift back to his days with the cult. Subconciously he fingered the tattoos on his cheek and forehead. Once again he sighed and picking himself off the roof nimbly leaped to an adjoining roof. It was then he heard voices from a room in the "Gold Leaf Inn" the voices sound excited and a little perturbed. Curious Finny leapt to the large window seal just outside the room and crouching placed his ear on the closed shutters to listen.
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Atlas wiped the back of his blue breeches off and smiled at his companion. Shaking the scroll in his hand, he quickly told a tale to end all tales. "Well lass', I was walkin' through the streets'n I saw a merchant selling ye' old scroll 'ere. I in'stly recognized it and swiped it....but those nasty red coats caught I in 'ee act and I had to make a run fer' it...buuuut..." He tossed the scroll and caught it. "I managed to get 'ee scroll 'afore leavin'." He beckoned for her to come over to the table and unravelled the scroll, revealing that it was a map, written in the spanish language. "Ye' see, I 'bain't be able to read espaniol, mate, but I can read a simple map by 'tis symbols. Look 'ere, this is obviously an island...or maybe it's a boat..." he scratched his head. "uhhh...I may need a tiny bit o' help with it..but I'm sure I can get't soon enough..."

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Atlas smiled at her, "Well lass', I was walkin' through the streets'n I saw a merchant selling ye' old scroll 'ere. I in'stly recognized it and swiped it....but those nasty red coats caught I in 'ee act and I had to make a run fer' it...buuuut..." He tossed the scroll in the air and caught it. "I managed to get 'ee scroll 'afore leavin'." He beckoned for her to come over to the table and unravelled the scroll, revealing that it was a map, written in the spanish language. "Ye' see, I 'bain't be able to read espaniol, mate, but I can read a simple map by 'tis symbols. Look 'ere, this is obviously an island...or maybe it's a boat..." he scratched his head. "uhhh...I may need a tiny bit o' help with it..but I'm sure I can get't soon enough..."

Annette smiled and nudged him in the side. "An' I thoguth I was loosin' use for ya' Captian," Annette chuckled, she looked at the scroll closer. Her expression became puzzled, "Aye 'Aptian," She nodded, shaking her head. " 'Tis 'ere 'ee be puzzelin', I not 'ead a word 'o it." Annette ran her hand carefully over the scroll. "We 'eed a good soul to tanslate 'or us I 'live Captian." Annette told him, "An' I 'know just the 'erson," Annette told him, rolling up the scroll.

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Finny interest perked up at the mention of the scroll. Peeking through a crack in the shutter he caught a glimpse of it, his breath caught in his throat as he did. The scroll was from his cult, it led to a vast treasure hidden long ago supposedly by the Gods. It was told there was a diamond in the stash as big as a man's head.

Finny tried to position himself to get a better glance at the scroll. As he did he lost his balance and fell into the shudder, unfortunately it was unlocked and Finneus crashed through it into the room landing his legs and arms sprawled out a comical look on his face.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:38 am

Annette heard movement on the shutters, her hand immeddiately going straight to her cutlass. Annette heard more movement and she moved her an Atlas back away from the shutters. A moment later a man burst throguh the shutters, landing in a comical sprawl on the floor. Annette was already ready for him. She lifted him off the ground and pushed him aginst the wall, her cutlass to his throat. She was silent for a moment, hoping he enjoyed being pinnied to a wall by a sixteen year old girl.

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:36 am

Finnius saw a shape move forward towards him, he was bodily hoisted up and slammed against the wall and a blade shoved against his throat. The figure was a women, and a beautiful one at that. "I...uhhh..I was...listening...and...", Finny stuttered out, but quickly stopped realizing how foolish he looked. He had never been good at talking to women especially beautiful ones. Uncomfortably he shifted about a bit trying to get the blade to a safe distance from his throat.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:43 am

Annette smirked as she watched him squirm he tired to shift away from the blade. She only pressed it up harder against his throat. "I...uhhh..I was...listening...and...", He stuttered out, Annette threw him to the floor. She kneeled down so that he blade was still at his throat. "Now you 'isten to 'e, you worthless 'cuse 'or a 'pirate." She hissed threathingly, "I 'ill not 'esitate to 'ill you, you 'ere me?" She asked, her sword digging into his throat.

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:46 am

Atlas chuckled. "Well mate, he seems a bit tongue tied." He walked over to the scene and examined the floor which the spaniard had fallen on. "What 'as a man doin' on a roof? Were you trying to fly, or mayhaps play the fiddle, mate?" He put his hand on the wall next to Finnius' head and leaned in a casual style. "Lad, it's not nice to ease drop." He saw as his co captain threw the man to the floor, he winced. she always could do one bloody good body slam...

At this same time, there was a hustle outside, and the sound of disturbed guests having their rooms checked by redcoats. This made Atlas give his co-captain and worried glance, hoping she too had heard the commotion.

OOC: Just to say, The rogue doll, you can jump in anytime. Maybe Andres and Aqaria can be walking through the streets or something...

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:48 am

Finny could only gurgle as the blade pressed fiercly agaisnt his throat, a small trickle of blood lazily flowed down his deeply tanned skin. He lay staring up at the girl frightened out of his wits as she yelled at him. Looking around he saw the man who he had heard speaking to him shifting his eye to the man he gave him a pleading look, begging him to save him from the violent girl.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:53 am

Atlas sighed. "Poppet, let up on the man, he may be useful to us, seein' as he looks the part o' a spaniard." He put his hand on annettes shoulder. "And we don't really 'ave time fer' this." He meant the Redcoats, knowing they were coming near, but he had a plan...hopefully this one would work...
Last edited by Sarithus on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:55 am

Annette smiled wckedly as small trickle of blood rolled down the man's neck. Anette was happy that her Captian had not told her to stop, she didn't think she would be able to. "Now 'at t'is so 'important 'bout this 'croll to you eh?" She asked, realeasing some of the pressure from the man's neck. She didn't want to kill him just yet.

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:07 pm

"Totoko!" Aqalia yelled in her language, that was only gibberish to Andres. "Totoko" seemed to be what she thought his name was, or perhaps it was a title. After almost a year together, he hadn't picked up on most of her language. Neither had she his. Still they communicated just fine, mostly on educated assumption. His eyes remained forward but he watched her with his peripheral vision. She was mostly a blur of color and sound on the street, greeting everyone in bad Spanish.

"OH LAH!" she grinned happily at an old man, and patted him on the head. She didn't seem to get that they were not in Spain anymore. Andres was on a mission to find a ship to join. It wasn't where he thought his life would go...he was never a lover of the sea. But the girl...she seemed heartbroken without it. After never having much close company, he figured he could at least make his one friend happy.

But she was a girl. And he didn't even know if she could sail. He heard that pirate ships will sometimes take a woman, but they have to be a harsh Senorita to impress pirates and survive with them. He wasn't entirely comfortable with his own idea, but he had no other options since no respectable ship would take a woman sailor. It would also make him money, a profitable pirate ship would, which he desired.

"Aqalia." he called as the girl tried to climb a nearby building. "No." he told her, not being able to convey a more complex warning. She slinked back to him, holding one wrist in one hand behind her back. Her face was subdued, although Andres was sure it was temporary.

"Qo?" she asked in a whining voice. She looked up at him with her nose scrunched in distate at the command.

"De." he repeated. No was one word of her language he had picked up. He looked down the street, carefully reading the signs. Annie's Treasures just ahead, a butcher shop and several houses, then the Gold Leaf Inn at the end of the street. "Qali." he used the more affectionate form of her name to get her to lighten in mood and she grinned at him, completely forgetting the minor tiff. It wasn't long before she was off ahead, sticking her nose into things like a curious cat.

----

The differences of this place from Andres' home in spain were lost on Aqalia. She saw everything as foreign anyway. Land dwellings were so funny! When Andres had chided her like a mother bird pecking it's young, Aqalia found it easier just to shrug it off. She knew he didn't ask her to do anything without reason...she had learned that the hard way...the reason just couldn't be conveyed at the moment.

Everything was labeled, she was fascinated by the number of symbols painted on everything. She came up to one sign that had a muddy orange brown picture on it that she couldn't tell what it was. She almost wanted to break it off and repaint it, but she noticed something more interesting. There was a man perched up on the window wood. Chuckling at the hilarity of these people's customs, she decided to join him.

She mounted the building and started to climb, heedless of Andres calling out her name again, he never let her do anything! Before she reached him, he fell trough. A minute later Aqalia got to the window and poked her head in curiously.

"Ohhhh Lah!" she greeted in her psuedo-spanish accent. She hopped into the room and took in the scene, blinking. The man who had fallen through had a weapom at his throat that was applied by a woman. Another man was standing nearby, not trying to hurt her for doing this. Evidentally the man was not invited...

"Ksh." she cursed. "N-ne?" she took a step backwards, wondering what they were going to do.

((My post takes place just before and then during the last few posts.

Also, Aqalia is pronounced Uh-kay-lee-uh and her nick name is pronounced Kay-lee. In Andres, the S is silent.))
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:58 am

OOC: I'm fine with that. Very good post. ooooh la!!!

Atlas jumped at the sight of the girl. "Well who in the blue blazes are you, lass? And why does eve'yone in this country walk'n to others rooms without 'baint a simple knock?" He noticed the girl seemed to be foreign, or at least, she spoke in a weird foreign language and her accent was obviously foreign. Atlas heard the sound of boots coming down the hall towards their room. "Okay, everyone, out the window. Poppet, bring tha' guy withus." He meant the spaniard who had dropped in on their meeting.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:48 am

Annette was about to let man up to follow Atlas' orders then she heard the window slid open. Anette turned her head sharply around, she saw a women sticking her hed through the window. She spoke in differnt tounge that nobody seemed to know, except for Annette. Annette moved so that she was facing the woman, still keeping a tight grip on the man. "Ehla ek to kno posmba?" Annette struggled to remember her ancestors lanugue. She asked the gir how she was, she waited for a reply.

Then she heard Atlas' tell eveyone to go ut the window. Then he turned his attention to her, "Okay, everyone, out the window. Poppet, bring tha' guy withus." Annette nodded and ulled the man up. "Aye Captian," Annette agreed then, then she turned her attention back to the window girl. "Esha mi, gre uot winow." Annette explained for her to climb back out the window.

Then she turned her attention back to the man. She lifted him up ruffly, "Now you try anything funny' I'll 'ave your head." She hissed threatningly, putting away her cutlass and pulling out her musket. She put it to his back, keeping a tight grip on his arm. "We're ready to go Captain," Annette said, keeping a tigt grip of the spainerd.

Mai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Tarren was in the crow's nest, waiting. He hated waiting. It was boring. So when the captain ordered him to stay with the ship, and allowed that little wench Annetta off, Tarren was really pissed off. Annetta, a co-captain. It was the worst thing about this ship, taking orders from a seventeen year old girl. The only reason she was given that position was because Captain Atlas wanted to screw her. At least, that's the only reason Tarren could think of. She was very beautiful, sure, but it took more than that to run a ship. As a result, Tarren was very defiant to her and would rarely follow her orders.

Plus, when she was brought into her position as co-captain, Tarren lost quite a bit of respect for Captain Atlas. Now, Tarren is very loyal, however he swore an oath to the ship, not it's captain. He hated the fact that he'd more than once though of mutiny, but it was starting to become more and more of an idea. The crew loved Tarren, and a good deal of them also hated the idea of taking orders from a teen brat. Tarren would have no trouble leading a mutiny, and he would if he had too. Pray it didn't come down to that.

"Oi, Men, the captain and the wench will be returning soon. Make it look like you've been doing something, eh?" He laughed as he joked with the crew. Yes, they crew loved him, and although they remain loyal to Atlas that could easily change. It all depended on how this girl played her position. If she ordered too many people around, which she had in the past, there would be grumblings. Once the men were angry with her, which many already were, turning them would be easy. Hell, it was already easy. Tarren was positive, without a doubt, that if he gave the order to sail out they would. It sure would be easier than a mutiny out at sea, that would involve a battle between those loyal to Atlas and those loyal to Tarren. They could save a whole lot of trouble by simply bringing up the anchor and leaving.

Still, these were only thoughts that Tarren wished he never had to act on. He didn't want to mutiny, but if it came down to that he would have no regrets. With a large jump Tarren hopped off the crows nest, grabbed a rope, and easily swung down to the deck of the ship like it was nothing. "We need to be ready to go as soon as the captain returns. We've been at port long enough."

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!