Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hook

Hook

a part of “Hook”, a fictional universe by palestparamour.

Peter Pan is dead. In the wake of his death, Neverland has grown wild and hostile. The games are over, the laughter, silenced. Who will lead the lost children now? Will Hook be the final victor? Original Peter Pan spin off.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hook”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hook

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby palestparamour on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Hook Ooc.

HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY. Okay. So, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to shoot them here. I'm really looking forward to starting. Over the weekend I will be posting the character designs for Croc and Hook. If you have any questions about them or you wish to play them, please PM me. and I'll give you all the details and a small orienting sketch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

palestparamour
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hook

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:36 am

Well aren't you just amazing for creating a roleplay like this. I'll be working on a character.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 am

Hello all,

I will just be lurking around while I decide on if this role play is for me or not. I sure hope it is because it sounds like an amazing role play to be a part of. Just wanted to introduce myself and show my interest.

Rae
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 am

Love the idea of a dark Neverland. Count me in. I'll try and have a profile by tonight.

Ever read Brom's 'The Child Thief'?- awesome Pan-based story.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby palestparamour on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

Awesome! I'm so freaking excited! I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. And no, I bought it and lost it... Maybe I should hunt it down again. I'll definitely give it a look, I've always loved Peter Pan.
I'm going to try and have Hook and Crocodile pictures up by the end of this weekend.

palestparamour
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 am

I'd love to join, but can't find any sort of picture or go off of to base my character's appearance. I'll keep looking.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby palestparamour on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello all, I will be taking this rp down for the sake of redoing things more thoroughly. I've been gathering characters, and will come back with more pieces in play and better ideas, so keep a look out.

palestparamour
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!