Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Fate!IC (Needs Ayame!!)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

House of Fate!IC (Needs Ayame!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:29 pm

OOC: house-fate-fruits-basket-ooc-t23085.html

It was a weekend and December time. Mina was huddles under the covers in her room...that was quit small....
It had been a few weeks since she had found out about the Sohma's secret but nothing had really changed much. She had a cold, like she normally got in the winter but made sure the house was clean. It was still early in the morning but she was awake. "I wonder if anyone else is up?" she thought before sighing.
Last edited by Mina Blackraven on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: House of Fate!IC (Needs People!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Mia woke early that morning and sat in her bed, looking out the window. It was a suprise she hadn't gotten sick yet, but she knew it was no doubt she would get sick by the end of the week. She sighed and picked up the book she had been reading and started on a new chapter, wanting to find out what happened to the characters. She was god, but instead of toruteing the zodiacs all the time, she took to reading and being by herself instead. She only hurt the zodiac if they made her really made, which happened maybe once or twice a month.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 pm

(Dag nab it! My post got deleted again!)

Lily woke up early this morning and burst open her door, being careful not to wake everyone up. The little red haired monkey always broke up bright and early in the morning, and this morning as every other morning before, she was up to something. Today, she was making vegetable soup.

Yuki Sohma had just woken up when he found a bowl of soup thrust into his hands. He blinked, putting a hand over his mouth as he yawned, while balancing the soup with one hand. "Lily. . . what are you doing?" Yuki asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Well, it IS winter time, and Mina has a cold, so I want to make sure that everyone gets better that's sick and everyone that's already well doesn't get sick." she said, and rushed out of the room with a bowl for Mina, knocking on her door. The bowl of soup, a spoon and some crackers were on a plate for her.

"Here you go, I know your feeling under the weather today, so I made some soup." she said brightly. Next on her list was Mia's. . . she hoped that she didn't spill it, as she normally was slightly nervous in front of the God of the Zodiac family.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 am

Mina smiled to Lily as she came into her room. "Lily your sooo sweet!" Mina said, her voice a little hoarse. "Thank you so much. I will start on cleaning as soon as I finish. Is Yuki-sama up?" she asked but smiled when Lily walked out. She sure had a lot of energy.

After eating the soup, Mina got up, taking the bowl into the kitchen. Looking around she spotted Yuki. "Morning Yuki-sama." she greeted, bowing a little bit. "How are you this morning?" She asked, now glancing around for any signs of Lily so she could thank her even more for the seemingly healing soup.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 am

"Aww, your welcome. I hate it when people get sick. I know how that feels. So I made lots of soup for everyone!" she said brightly, and nodded. "Yep, Yuki's up. He's in the kitchen now - he looked confused when I gave him a bowl, but he's probably still sleepy." she said and shrugged. "Don't worry about cleaning. Its nice and sparkly from yesterday, and I can take care of the rest." she said, waving a hand before she zoomed to the kitchen to do the same for the Zodiac God Mia.

"Good morning Mina. Did you sleep well?" he asked, taking a bite of the soup. It was quite good, as most things that Lily made were, unless she was nervous - then, if you were a cat, you could kiss your nine lives goodbye.

Lily laughed. "Oh, you found him." she said before dashing off and knocking on Mia's door now with the bowl of soup, a spoon and crackers on a plate for her. 'Don't spill it. . . don't spill it. . . don't spill it. . . she thought as she waited with bated breath.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 am

Mina smiled to Yuki. "Yes...well....when I didnt wake myself from coughing." She replied, laughing a little. "Lily is wonderful, I don't know what we would do without her." Mina said, changing the subject on her favorite Sohma...well....one of her favorite.
Mina had grown to love all the members of the Sohma family in her short stay but some she loved even more. Lily was one of them because they were a lot alike. Plus, that was Mina's Zodiac sign. It would be odd if there wasn't some kind of connection.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:29 am

"Lily - takes some getting used to." he said, taking another bite of soup. A strange thing to eat first thing in the morning, though not the strangest thing, he quickly amended as Shigure often chose pickled curry, a disgusting flavoring that only he liked. "She's very hyper this morning, I wonder what set her off?" he wondered aloud.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 am

Mina shrugged then looked around. "I am glad she is in a good mood. Where is she though?" she asked, looking around and not seeing her.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hikaā€¢chan[xi] on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 am

The sounds of the birds made Rin's eyes slowly open.. She looked around and everything is all-white.. She covered her eyes with her palm and then sighed.. 'Oh yeah..' She thought.. "I'm in a hospital again..' She slowly get up and pulled the dextrose that is on her left hand.. She get out of the bed and went to that room's restroom.. She changed her hospital dress to her usual black shirt and pants.. She quietly sneaked out of the hospital quietly so that no one will notice her..

She successfully sneaked out of the hospital.. A few meters away from the hospital, She leaned on a post, completely worn out and quite shivering because of the cold surrounding.. She was sick after all.. After resting for a while, she continued walking trying to find Shigure's house to ask if he knows a way to lift the curse..
ā™„Teppei is loveā™„

hikaā€¢chan[xi]
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:53 am

ā€œWinter, such a wonderful season...ā€ Tora said bitterly, obviously sarcastic as ever. She was outside, enjoying the ice cold wind whip across her skin. Well, anyone would know she was actually hating it. But all the well, her duties were done, so she could head back now. Oh how she hated the winter. Then again, it wasn't like she wanted summer. Spring would suffice.

For the fact that it was freezing cold outside, wouldn't anyone wear a jacket? Of course they would! Except for maybe Tora here. She wears the same thing for summer and winter, whether hot or cold. It doesn't seem like she would feel any temperature, which wasn't really odd for her. Maybe she was just born to adapt to all sorts of temperatures.

She sighed, a puff of air visible as she opened the door to the Sohma's house. ā€œI'm home...ā€ She said, slamming the door behind her. She shook some snowflakes off her as she went into her room, not even glancing at the other three who were already awake.

HISS
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter Myth on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Sousuke's eyes fluttered open as a snowflake fell on his face. He jumped up holding himself from the cold the window was open a tiny bit letting a couple snowflakes in. He sighed and closed the window slightly. He sat up right and slipped on his slippers, rubbing his eye as he got up and walked out his door. He looked down the hall way where he can hear the voices of the others. He sulked and walked over to the kitchen where Mina, Lily and Yuki were eating not to mention the voice of Tora who was coming in.

He appeared on the door frame with a tried look on his face then walking over to the table and sitting down. "Mornin'..." he said tiredly stroking his arms a bit from the cold.

Wynter Myth
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Hearin a knock on the door, she glanced up from her book a second, then looked back at it, "Come in." She said to who ever it was tha was out there. It suprised her a bit. She hardly ever got vistors, but she guessed who ever it was wouldn't stay long. She flipped to the next page in her book, waiting for whoever it was to come in.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 pm

"S-Sure." Lily said, and opened the door, coming in just to leave the plate on the night stand, but accidently spilling a little of the soup on the plate due to her shaking hands. "I thought that you'd like some soup, since its so cold out t-today." she said with a wavering smile before quickly leaving, not wanting to get in anyone's way.

(Lol, she acts a little like Ritsu whenever she's around the god.)

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Mia watched as Lily brought in the soup, and was about to say thank you when she left quickly. Putting her book mark in the book, and closing it she set it on her book self and walked over to the night stand. She sighed and picked up the bould of soup eating it. Maybe she could go later and say thank you to Lily. She looked out her window, watching the clouds up the sky, making pictures out of them.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Mina looked to Sousuke and smiled. "Morning!"
She then lost her peppiness and ran to her room. The others could hear a sneeze and then a thud as she fell, her body not being as strong as normal. Luckily she had fallen on her pallet that she slept on. Whining a little, she got back up to her feet then walked back into the kitchen. "I need to go to the store. Will one of you walk with me, please?" she asked (begged) tilting her head to the side.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:22 pm

"I will!" said Lily, zooming back to the kitchen. She had quickly gotten away from the zodiac god, afraid that she might take her wrath out on her for spilling a little soup.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hikaā€¢chan[xi] on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Rin stopped leaning to another post, completely exhausted.. She's catching her breath really hard and when she looked up she saw a familiar house in front of her.. She ended up going to the main house.. She's thinking if she should enter the main house or she shouldn't.. Just thinking what may Mia might do to her made her shiver down to her spine.. But she can't walk any further anymore.. She decided to enter the main house and just avoid to be caught by Mia..

She entered the main house, and saw Lily.. She wants to walk towards her but her body didn't move.. Her vision became blurry and can't maintain her balance anymore.. "Lily.." She mumbled then her body fell to the ground, losing her consciousness..

hikaā€¢chan[xi]
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Lily, who had just stepped outside, saw Rin drop. "Rin! She must have busted out of the hospital!" she said and immediately ran over to her, throwing the jean coat over her shoulders as she tried to lift the dark haired girl on her back in a piggy back sort of way. "Rin, I'm taking you inside, okay?"

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:45 am

Yuki was outside her house, she walked around the street where she spotted Rin going inside the main house. "Rin-chan?" she whispered. She ran into the house she sees the body of Rin on the ground unconcious "Lily-chan, what happened to Rin?" Yuki asked "You should have taken good care of him, you know that he's been hospitalized."

Yuki never really knew Lily but she knew that Rin was hospitalized and then she needs to help him.
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

(Lol, you mean her)

"I was actually going to visit her after I went to the store with Mina-chan." she said and shook her head. "Rin probably snuck out of the hospital again." she said with a sigh. "Open up the door." she said and started heading towards the Sohma's house with Rin on her back.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!