Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

❦ House of Psycology ❦

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

❦ House of Psycology ❦

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 am

You are what people call a mentally disoriented person, you see things, hear things or feel things others cannot and you know it's real but they think you're crazy. So now you've been sent to the Kimblee Mental Hospital with many other people just like you, different but definitely not mentally disoriented. An accident happens, the hospital becomes a dangerous place with lurking menace, ghosts, souls, demons, and so many other things that you have seen your whole life and that people have called you crazy because of it. Now it's come to the very place that denied it all, the 'sane' people of the hospital, doctors, nurses, psycologists have all been attacked by these paranormal beings, but you can find a way out thanks to your gift. Will you run away, or will you die? Will you form a groupe, or go solo? Will you join the ghosts? This house of hell is enormous and seems to go on forever just like Pan's Labyrinth, are you ready to face the unbelievable? . . .

❦ Rules:
This is a semi-lit forum
You are human! If you want to die or maybe have something special happen to you, PM me!
I don't really know if love and romance can happen in a haunted mental hospital but if it does then hooray!
Please make some long explinations about you characters, make it original!! Have fun with this!!!
No weapons, I don't know about you but mental institutions don't keep weapons. . . that would be very scary and worrisome if there were.
If you have read these rules then put "Hospital" on your character forum and I will accept you
Please, only one 'gift' per character, we don't want any "I'm so special" people because everyone is the same here.
If you have any problems or complaints, suck it in and move on, if you have any ideas then please PM me!

❦ People:
Me -- Conor Dyldi

❦ Character Forms
Code: Select all
[u]Name[/u]:: (First and Last, if wanted Middle)
[u]Age[/u]:: (Preferably between 9-30)
[u]Gender[/u]:: (Female, Male)
[u]Picture[/u]:: (Real person or anime, I don't really like descriptions but if you really can't find anything else. . .)
[u]Personality[/u]:: (Give me info!!!!)
[u]Skill[/u]:: (ONLY ONE!Can see OR speak to ghosts for example.)
[u]History[/u]:: (What the hell happened for you to end up in a mental hospital, please make a good story or something!)
[u]Relationship[/u]:: (I don't know if it will happen. . .)
[u]Others[/u]:: (What am I missing? I fyou read my rules you know what to put here. . .)

❦ My Character:

Name:: Conor Dyldi
Picture::
Personality:: He is a very kind man, a man you can trust but you still have to be careful and not think he's the perfect guy with no problems because this man can go crazy and crawl to a corner in fear. He needs love, hugs, he likes warmth and doesn't like to be alone.
Skill:: See's part of what he knows is the world of Hell
History:: He was the boss of a big company, a charmer, a confident man with wealth, a beautiful life until his little sister died because of abnormal organ loss. Conor blamed his whole family for it and started to not go to work anymore wich crashed his company, she didn't come out of his house for months until one day something happened. Conor walked out but he didn't seem to be seeing the real world it was if he was seeing a completely different world. He went to his crashing company and started to rip everything appart, the desks, walls, the floor, he was brought to the hospital and was questionned then was classed as a mentally disoriented person and brought to Kimblee Mental Hospital.
Relationship:: --
Others:: I have nothing more to say.
Saying of the Month::Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Song of the Month:: Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody

Image Image Image
Einstein said that,“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” (you can try but it won't work. . . trust me!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ❦ House of Psycology ❦

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SelinaQuinn on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Name:: Victoria Rose Dahl ((goes by Tory))
Picture:: http://stepward.tk/images/300x400/user8 ... d84427.jpg
Personality:: She was once a loud, and outgoing person, but once her 'gift' got out of control she became a quiet, nervous individual. However once she gets close to some one she becomes more of her old self. She can be extremely nice and chatty, but will wait for someone else to start a conversation with her unless it is absulutely important. In the dark she becomes an absulute mess. She'll start sobbing and screaming until she finds some kind of light....
Skill:: Ever since she was little she could hear things others couldn't, she just assumed it was 'imaginary friends'. Now that she has gotten older she hears the voices more and more.
History:: Tory was a very average person. In high school she played sports and hung out with friends. She then went to college to be a doctor, and thats when the problems escalated. When she would be alone in her apartment she would start hearing things, at first she thought it was just the neighbors or her imagination, but they would never stop. When she told her friends and family they simply told her that she was imagining things, and that the stress of school and holding a part time job were simply getting to her. To help lighten her load she quit her job and became a full time student. However things didn't stop, they simply got worse. Soon she stopped attending classes. She would beg people to stay the night with her, and cry when they refused. Every light in her apartment had to be on at all times, and something, like a tv or radio, always had to be on to help drown out the voices. Her family assumed that she had a break down and when they brought her to be evaluated she was deemed a mentally disoriented person and brought to Kimblee Mental Hospital.
Relationship:: ~~
Others:: "Hospital"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SelinaQuinn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Name:: Michael Sonetly
Picture:: Image
Personality:: He is a very quiet person, there are people that he will talk to but they are few and far between. In order for him to talk to you you have to earn his trust and since his "gift" took over most of his attention it is very hard to do. In the dark you can hear haunting laughter coming from his room.
Skill:: When he was born he could hear things that came from places unseen. When he was able to talk his first words were to the voices. As he got older he started to talk to the voices more and more his parents thought it was just natural imaginary friends and even encouraged until at the age of 10 when he was still talking to them.
History:: At the age of 16 Michael dropped out of school preferring the company of his voices in the dark of his room over the degrading cesspool that was his high school. His parents were very concerned for there son so they did what most would think of as a reasonable thing and contacted a counselor. For the next year Michael would meet with this counselor on a semi regular basses and every time he would see him the voices would get agitated. The voices would tell him that the counselor was trying to part them, that he was out to hurt Michael, and that this man was evil incarnate. At the age of 18 the counselor finally decided that Michael was a mentally disoriented person and that he should be taken to Kimblee Mental Hospital. His parents weren't sure this was the best course of action so they thanked the counselor for everything that he has done and promptly fired him. That same night the voices seemed to become very active and in a blur of excitement convinced Michael that his parents needed to go over the the other side and join them. When the cops came Michael was sitting in the middle of his parents blood and he was using there heads as puppets for the voices. The judge decided that he was to mentally unstable to stand trial and as his parents should have done sent him to Kimblee Mental Hospital. He was to be set apart from the main portion and kept under constant watch.
Relationship:: ~~
Others:: spooky "Hospital" ftw ^_^

hope that that was ok let me know if you want me to change anything

Jake_o
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 am

Hey there, ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ!

I've moved your thread from Fiction-Based RP (a place for IC content) to the OOC forum, where you can post character sheets and discuss plot elements. Then, when you post the IC content, you can place it back in the Fiction Based RP forum.

It's just a matter of housekeeping, no big deal.

Thanks! And good luck on the story.

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!