Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome to Redstone Academy

This school changes the worst cases of students into Ladies and Gentlemen
Most students are sent out of force
Also parent chose an arranged marriage by picking a student out from the school records
Only the the richest of student and the worst of students get to go to Redstone.

Rules
Have fun
Site Rules
You can have up to 4 characters
( more rules later)

Classroom
[img]http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/Bokura-Ga-Ita/[large][AnimePaper]wallpapers[/img]

Cafeteria

Student Pool

Indoor School Pool

Outdoor School Pool

Staff pool

Girls Dorms

Boy Dorms

Staff Dorms

Grand Ball Room

Ball Room1

Ballrooom2

School Store

Garden

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Uniforms

Uniforms For Girls (Students)

Summer

Spring

Fall

Winter

Winter Coats

Uniforms For Boys( Students)

Summer

Spring

Fall

Winter

Winter Coats

Staff

Principle-
Vice Principle -
School Nurse- Reserved for Dragon_Pirate
Music Teacher- Reserved For
Martial Arts Teachers
Cook( Also teaches cooking class)-
Waitress-(3 Waitress) Yuki Kobayashi
Waiters- (4 Waiters)
English Teachers(-
History Teachers(-
Science Teachers(THIS CLASS IS MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS)-
Art Teacher -
Math Teacher(THIS CLASS IS MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS)-
P.E Teacher(THIS CLASS IS MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS)-
Ballroom Dance Teacher(-
Gentlemen teacher(This class is the one were they learn how to be Gentlemen THIS CLASS IS MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS)-
Ladies Teacher(This class is the one were they learn how to be Ladies THIS CLASS IS MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS)-

Clubs

Drama Club Teacher- Reserved for Kit-Kat
Leader:
Members:

Track Team
Coach
Leader:
Members:Yuki Kobayashi
Uniform:Image
( For boys red shorts and white tops)

Cheerleader Squad
Coach
Captain: Reserved for Kit-Kat
Members:
( For boys red shorts and white tops)

Newspaper Club
Teacher
Leader:
Members:

Photography Club
Teacher
Leader:
Members:

Soccer Team
Coach
Captain:
Members:Yuki Kobayashi

Basketball Team
Coach
Captain:
Members:

Swimming Team
Coach
Captain:
Members:
Uniform: ( For girls red full body swim suit) ( For boys red swim trunks)

Dance Club
Coach/Choreographer: - Reserved for Kit-Kat
Members:
Uniform:( For girls white tank top and red mini skirt) ( For boys red shorts shirt optional)

Tennis Club
Coach
Captain:
Members:
Uniform:Image ( Red shorts for boys)

Rugby Team
Coach
Captain: Yuki Kobayashi
Members:
Uniform: ( For Boys and Girls red pants white shirt)

Wrestling Team
Coach
Captain:Yuki Kobayashi
Members:
Uniform:( For boys and girls white shirt red shorts)

Student Council
President:
Vice President:
Secretary:
Treasurer:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Student Sign Up Sheet

Name :
Role :(Teacher, Student, Student Council Member)
Year:( Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
What class you teach :(Can be any subject Teacher only)
Biography :
Personality :
Photograph :(anime or real are fine)
Pajamas:
Swim Suit:
Style:
Formal Outfits:
Accessories and Extra :
Extra :
Friends :
Enemies:
Problem:( why you were sent to this School)
Crush :
Fiance/Fiancee :For arranged marriages
School Sports/Clubs :( You can only join 4 school clubs/sports)

Teacher Sign Up Sheet

Name :
Role : (Teacher, Student, Student Council Member)
What class you teach : (Can be any subject Teacher only)
Biography :
Personality :
Photograph : (anime or real are fine)
Formal Outfits:
Regular Outfit:
Work Outfit:
Accessories and Extra :
Extra :
Friends :
Enemies:

My Characters

Name : Yuki Kobayashi
Role : Student
Biography :Yuki lived with her mother father and twin( twin is played by Sk8_4_life) before she was sent to Redstone(her aunt is the principle). She has monstrous strength despite having a weak and feminine appearance and is a member of the wrestling club. Her strength amazes even her strongest male classmates she is not able to control her strength which causes lots of problems and makes it hard for her to fit in. She been more silent then usual ever since her brother died she looked up to him and she was effected more by it then anyone in her family( he died from cancer)
Personality : Yuki is shy kindhearted a little girly and sweet girl normaly but when she competing she is way to competative and in the zone ( you dont really wanna mess with her)
Photograph:Image
Pajamas:
Swim Suit:Image

Style: dark and girly except for sports
Formal Outfits:Image

Accessories and Extra :She were a gold heart locket with her family in it
Extra :
Friends :
Enemies:
Problem: Yuki is very shy and isn't confident she over competitive and really strong
Crush :
Fiance/Fiancee : (For arranged marriages)
School Sports/Clubs : track team, wrestling ,rugby, soccer

Name : Kanako Fujioka
Role : Waitress
Biography : Kanako grew up in a poor family put when she was 16 she started working as a waitress at Redstone.
Personality : friendly kind
Photograph : http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1386/aquapluswq7.png
Formal Outfits: http://prommafia.com/wp-content/uploads ... -dress.jpg
Regular Outfit:http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/Cute-Gothic-Anime-Girl-1-580948.jpeg
Work Outfit: http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4 ... 0_full.jpg
Accessories and Extra :
Extra :
Friends : Yuki Kobayashi,
Enemies:
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Reserve me Cheer Captain, Drama Teacher, and Dance coach?
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Reserve me a male student and Music Teacher please?
a cat without a grin...a grin without a cat.
"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe"

ImageImage
Cheshire Cat...

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tasteslikemurder on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Can you please reserve a female student for me? I'll have my character up later today, I promise.

tasteslikemurder
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:43 pm

I would like to reserve the school nurse and a female student. will post up characters ASAP
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm

you don't have to reserve students :)

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:01 am

Name:
Yozora Kurono
(Midnight is her Nickname)
Age student:
Role:
Student Council Member; Vice President
Year:
Junior
Biography:
Yozora's history has been hidden in great security, her family doesn't want anyone she is related to them so they changed their last name and wiped any history of Yozora very been a part of there familiy. So in recollection Yozora never speaks of her past and only talks about what has happened to her in her life she's lived in this High School. No One knows she use to be the daughter of a Rich Man who had as what many called an Empire or the fact that she use to be one of the most feared gang leaders in all Japan.
Personality:
Yozora is a silent, distant, straightforward person. She only speaks when spoken to or when she thinks its proper for her to speak, or unless addressed by someone to speak to a group. She's very intelligent in thoughts and speech, Yozora has great grace and elegance to her but has this presence of coldness as well. She tries to analyze things before doing them unless when she feels its unnecessary at the current situation she's in. Yozora always keeps a cool head and always thinks before she acts. She loves the night, the coldness and not been the center of attention though that's hard for she likes to keep or make justice to unfair situations. Yozora is a bookworm, she loves to read books of any kind, she also loves to learn about new things that catch her attention. Also due to her personality and standers she's never dated before and knows nothing about boys absolutely NOTHING and considers them a strange "species".
Photograph:
Pajamas:
Swim Suit:
Style:
Goth/Visual Kei/Jrocker/Elegant
Formal Outfits:
Black Dress; Designed by her
White Dress; Designed by her
Accessories and Extra:
Bracelet
Collar
Necklaces
Electric Violin
Guitar
Electric Bass

Extra:
Yozora owns a sword that she bought on her trips back to Japan (as she believes) and is very skilled with it, she brings it to school for she doesn't see anything wrong with her bring it. Yozora is also a very skilled fighter, she has a tattoo of two black roses on her arm, its dark green vines with throns circle around to her wrist and half way up her arm.
Friends :
--Open to 5--
Enemies:
--Open to All--
Problem:
Was feared by her family and everyone around her.
Was a Gang Leader to the Black Rose Dragons an Elite underground gang that had control over half of the area of Tokyo (Though the truth is, is that she was taking control to STOP the gang violence though no one believes it).
Crush:
--Open--
Fiance/Fiancée:
N/A
School Sports/Clubs:
Student Council
Tennis Club
Photography Club
Fashion Club (Hope its okay)

Name:
HIZUMI
(Last name is Unknown)
Role:
Student
Year:
Senior
Biography:
HIZUMI was born in January 1, 1991. Both his parents were middle-rich class workers, their father a secretary to a high company and their mother a make-up artist for the fames. When he turned 4 he got a little sister that was born in October 10, when he was 6 and his little sister 2 they got another little sister born in March 31. They were a happy family though money was beginning to get tight due to their mother not getting much work and their father's company having problems. When HIZUMI turned 12, their family found out there youngest daughter had leukemia and didn't have much to time to live. The family tried there hardest to keep on going, but due to the hospital expenses their parents had to get double jobs and HIZUMI had to take care of his other younger sister by himself. When he turned 16 something happened that caused HIZUMI to change very much, he had gone to get groceries to cook dinner and left his younger sister back home asleep. HIZUMI was heading home when he saw his father walking home, HIZUMI thought his father hadn't gotten a ride like he usually did, he was about to call out to him but then a gang came out of nowhere, to rob him, HIZUMI ran to him to help but in the end he couldn't for he wasn't strong enough. They beat him and also his father, due to his father been so stress and over worked his body wasn't very strong and ended up dying due to severe beating by the thugs. Once the family found out, they were devastated, their mother was in great depression but not as much as HIZUMI for he blamed himself for what happened. But it wasn't to late that their little sister found out and due to the news been so horrid for her to handle she got over restless, sadness hit her hard and due to that she ended up dying the same day as their father's funeral. Nothing was the same again after that, many thing changed with in the family, their mother engulfed herself with work trying to not be home to let her children see her the way she was and their little sister got herself more and more into school work and getting into sports to not go home except to sleep. HIZUMI changed the most never been the same again, he became a delinquent, began to smoke and drink to try and forget his troubles though he never did.
Personality:
HIZUMI is calm and well rounded. His very opened minded and can accept anything new, depending on what it is and if he likes it. HIZUMI is silent, most of the time, he is described in two words a bad boy. His very smart but also loves to cause problems for teachers since he thinks its funny to mess around with the adults. His well liked by many but hated by most for they see him as a trouble maker and a pest. HIZUMI is very misunderstood by many no one sees him for who he is. HIZUMI also has a hot temper and is sort of easily annoyed by anything he hates or dislikes. HIZUMI rather work on his own, not wanting to involve others with him anymore, except if it involves his band Black Fang. His very artistic in writing, music and painting.
Photograph:
Pajamas:
Sleeps in his Jeans; No Shirt On
Swim Suit:
Black Swim Trunks
Style:
Visual Kei/Jrock
Formal Outfits:
Black Tuxedo (Sort of like this; Changed to fit his taste)
Accessories and Extra:
Guitar
Shirt One
Shirt Two
Jeans One
Belt
Bracelet/Collar
Bracelet
Motorcycle
Extra:
Has a Band Called Black Fang, Singer and Guitarist.
Friends:
--Open to 7--
Enemies:
--Open to All--
Problem:
He became the most wanted teenage delinquent in his small town near Tokyo, due to vandalism and street fights. His mother got overly worried about him and his actions, his coming home late, drink, smoking she got so over worried she got a friend to help her send her son to a place where they could help him.
Crush:
--Open--
Fiance/Fiancée:
N/A
School Sports/Clubs:
Basketball Team
Photography Club
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:41 am

Name : Sarah "Flame" Kyao
Age student : 16
Year: Sophomore
Biography : She is an only child, and her parents have been married for 20 years. Her mother is 39, her father is 41. When she was 11 she got suspended for lighting a girl's hair on fire. Sarah said the girl deserved it, because she had been threatening some of Sarah's friends. When she was 13 she got expelled for lighting the science lab, full of flamable chemicals, on fire. Sarah's excuse was that there was no one in the classroom, and most of the school was outside so no one would have been hurt; she just wanted to see it go boom.

She got homeschooled for awhile, but she annoyed her parents so much they finally put her back into a new school, which she promptly got suspended from for threatening to make a girl's house explode. When she was 15, she got caught having a wild party. As soon as everyone was out of the building, and her parents were standing outside yelling at everyone, she took a box of matches from her mother's dresser and lit the curtains on fire. She then walked out of the house casually, and watched her house burn. Nothing was damaged but the drapes, of course, but she still got majorly grounded for the last few weeks of school. she turned 16 over the summer, and is being sent to Redstone.

Personality : Sarah is nice, and makes friends easily. She get's annoyed easily, though. She's very sarcastic and jokes around more than she should. She's practically in love with fire. Which is why she was sent to Redstone. She's loyal, to an extent. She thinks it's funny to watch people's reactions when she answers questions that most people don't answer, or says something totally out there and usually unexpected. She likes to be unpredictable. She is afraid of being alone, especially at night. She wishes she could fly. She often says she's not afraid of Hell, because the most threatening thing there is the fire; and we all know how she feels about fire.
Photograph : Image
Pajamas: Image
Swim Suit: Image
Style: mostly form fitting, lots of red
Formal Outfits: Image
Accessories and Extra : Image
Extra :
Friends : -open-
Enemies : -open-
Problem : She has un 'unhealthy relationship with fire'.
Crush : -open-
Fiance/Fiancee : -open-
School Sports/Clubs : N/A
Last edited by Nezzera on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tasteslikemurder on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Name : Kiseki Hasturi
Year: Sophomore
Biography : Ever since Kiseki was eight years old, her mother was an alcoholic. Now, seven years later, she's finally admitted to rehab, and her father sends her to
Personality : Kiseki is a chipper girl, sweet and kind to everyone, and can be rather flirtatious.
Photograph :
Pajamas:
Swim Suit:
Style:
Formal Outfits:
Accessories and Extra :
Extra : The necklace above she wears everyday. It was her grandmother's. Kiseki also has a tattoo on her wrist with the word "Philosophy"
Friends :
Enemies:
Problem:( why you were sent to this School) Kiseki's mother is in rehab, and her father needs time alone to get himself together, so he sends her to the school.
Crush :
School Sports/Clubs :( You can only join 4 school clubs/sports)Dance club, cheerleading, photography, rugby.

tasteslikemurder
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Its been awhile everyone i changed it 5 character maxium and im making my characters now

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 am

Name :Niko Kinkoshi
Role :Student
Year:Senior
Biography : She likes to hang out with the girls and she wears mostly black some times she hangs out with no one
Personality : She is nice, pretty, mean, nice and caring
Photograph :Image
Pajamas:Image
Swim Suit:ImageImage
Style:Image
Formal Outfits:Image
Accessories and Extra :
Image Image
Extra :She got that pocket watch from her older brother before he died in a war.
Friends :
Enemies:
Problem:Cause her brother went her before
Crush :
Fiance/Fiancee :chose for me-
School Sports/Clubs :Student Council-President, Photography, Dance Club, Cheerleading

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 am

Amg... I totally want to join this. •_•
I'll post a prof so that if you accept me I won't have to create one later.

Name: Kyone Sakuranyak
Role: Student
Year: Freshman.. I think...
What class you teach:
Biography: Was living in her aunt's attic when both of her parents died in a car accident, her aunt really hated Kyo so she sent her to an orphanage. She would hang out with just about anyone.
Personality: Shy when she first meets someone, but gets to be outgoing. She's smart when she wants to be, and really sarcastic. At first she may seem a little creepy, but she's only like that because she doesn't know anyone. She's quiet and random.
Photograph: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... /8.jpg?o=2
Pajamas: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... endaysview (Just the clothes, not the character)
Swim Suit: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... endaysview
Style: No style in particular... Mostly goth/punkish.
Formal Outfits: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... endaysview http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... endaysview
Accessories and Extra: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... endaysview A necklace her late grandfather gave to her. http://media.photobucket.com/image/ring ... endaysview
Extra: She wears the ring and necklace every single day
Friends: -Open to all-
Enemies: -Hopefully none. XD-
Problem: Extremely violent and misbehaved
Crush: There's only like, one boy, so, this spot is opened.
Fiance/Fiancee: None..?
School Sports/Clubs: Dance Club?

Hope I'm accepted..
Last edited by Anelle on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm

ACCEPTED All

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neeko on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:24 pm

YESH! THANK CHU SO MUCH. And btw, the pics for the girls uniforms aren't showing. o_o

Neeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neeko on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Olol.. And btw, can I be a member in the Cheerleading Squad/Track Team? Ty

Neeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Yea sure

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neeko on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Feel like making another character...

Name: Akiru Nehazimeku
Role: Student
Year: Freshman
What class you teach: N/A
Biography: Best friend to Kyo, grew up with her, as they lived in the same neighborhood and orphanage, been living together since they enrolled in the school. (Uber shirt Bio.)
Personality: Sometimes extremely flirty, very outgoing and sweet/nice. Sarcastic alot, smarter than the average person, and very reliable.
Photograph: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=275 (Best pic I could find..)
Pajamas: (Can't find any decent pics) A blue hoodie and a pair of jeans.
Swim Suit: Uhm... Black swim trunks?
Style: Normal, punk-goth-ish
Formal Outfits: (Agh, still can't find any pics.) A white button-up shirt and a black silk jacket, black dress pants and sneaker-like shoes.
Accessories and Extra: A yellow diamond-shaped locket with a picture of his mom and dad inside.
Extra: Wears the locket everyday.
Friends: Best friends with Kyo, other than that, open to all.
Enemies: None.
Problem: Same problem as Kyo.. (A.K.A, can't think of anything.)
Crush: Kyo
Fiance/Fiancee: N/A?
School Sports/Clubs: Err.. Track team & Basket ball team?

That took SO LONG to do. T.T

Neeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katastrophex on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Name : Annalyn Rowe
Age student – 14-19) (teachers – 20-35) 17
Gender Male, Female) Female
Role Teacher, Student, Student Council Member) Student
Year:( Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) Junior
What class you teach Can be any subject Teacher only)
Biography : Annalyn is the oldest of 3 kids,and left her home to be free from rules.She is very athletic and spirited.
Personality : Free-spirited,athletic,fun,outgoing.
Photograph anime or real are fine) Image
Pajamas: Image
Swim Suit: http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20086/China_bikini_micro_bikini_hilary_duff_bikini_string_bikini_bikini_contest_bikini_dare_bikinis_bikinis_mode2008611043196.jpg
Style: Preppy with a punk edge.
Formal Outfits: http://www.sixteencandlesprom.com/shorts-ts110575.html
http://www.sixteencandlesprom.com/shorts-ts110595.html
Accessories and Extra : http://www.polyvore.com/interpunk.com_ultimate_punk_music_store/thing?id=12976252
Extra : Nope.
Friends : Anyone[:
Enemies: No one really,
Problem:( why you were sent to this School) Wanted to be free,and her parents' rules didn't work for her.
Crush : We'll see.
School Sports/Clubs You can only join 4 school clubs/sports) Cheerleading Team, Dance team, Photography Club.

Katastrophex
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:07 am

And btw, in case you didn't know, Neeko is Anelle.. Just a diff account

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 am

And btw, in case you didn't know, Neeko is Anelle.. Just a diff account.. Lol, I forget to log into one and stay on it.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!