Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How NOT to roleplay

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: How NOT to roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:36 pm

(Holy crapzors, excellent DC xD)
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Kira Walker wrote:(Holy crapzors, excellent DC xD)

[]Yeah, and that was all hand done. No online converters. And on top of that: It actually says something.[]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:49 pm

((can i lyk jooin this souper kewl rp u guys?))

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:10 pm

()~\% 3|* |_| |<@/\/ |>3(%|*[]-[]3|@ /^^@| 1337. ||= ~07, |\|0, |_||2 2 /\/\|_|(|-| 0\/ 4 ~008 |<4|<3.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm

hey, i wanna join two

they'rez no ch@rcter sh33t thingmabob, so i make own mine own own

Name: Sarah Ann Rose Moonstargoddessyay!
Age: 456988323656 (Or liek 16 1/2 and 27 days in Human years)
Appearance: Image
but leik her hair is black and she wears black all the teim and liek she has red eyes.
Bio: I' tell in da stori

ok so like one day Sarah came from another dimension and saw a turtle with bat wings and took it home and ate it then went to sleep then had a dream

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:00 pm

gygsuelo86 wrote:hey, i wanna join two

they'rez no ch@rcter sh33t thingmabob, so i make own mine own own

Name: Sarah Ann Rose Moonstargoddessyay!
Age: 456988323656 (Or liek 16 1/2 and 27 days in Human years)
Appearance: Image
but leik her hair is black and she wears black all the teim and liek she has red eyes.
Bio: I' tell in da stori

ok so like one day Sarah came from another dimension and saw a turtle with bat wings and took it home and ate it then went to sleep then had a dream

((Zomg. I could never make anything so ironic and sarcastically funny.))

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

ten forky appeered & pwned em all w/th the aardvarks of d00m!!!

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm

|_| 5700|*1|> ~0()82 (_) |<@~7 |_|$3 1337 |#173!

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 pm

& then she lyk 8 teh anoyin symbols that Dc-sumthin-a-nudder rote.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:01 pm

\/\/0|27|=|1_3$5 ~{}08z...
[^]|-|``// @|\/| 1 \/\/4$7`!~6 /\/\@! 71^^3 |-|3|23 4~\/\/@1?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaze Damascus on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Angel_Melfina wrote:hello my naem is rachel luanne rachelle jessica jennifer corbin III but i go by lexi and i liek to paryt and drikn akohawl

lexi nows sue b/c she is a frind of herz they been frinds since they was little girls but lexi has no mom dad she stays wiht sue her best frind.

lol u tk him to da bar?
"Hope was truely the most terrible of all the things hidden in Pandora's Box."
┐(´д`)┌

Blaze Damascus
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:34 am

Al off a sudeen. Jimmy the amoeba and his chpre apared on teh roof off the wite hose. Jimmy going down and meetingness the prezident man.

"I wanting rulering teh UZA mrs pretident" Jimmy saying with seriousity.
"U kan have butt gime som kash" the mrs dude saying.
"I´m Kicking ur asses" Jimmy sayingness as he killer prezident dude.
"HA...N00B. Learn how to doing stuffness!!!"

"Jimmy da prezidenting!!"
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 am

Ok guys, this example will pown all of your examples. Read this story (I got from my friend who got it from this webby). Hilarious.

So there I was, right? It was me against a crapload of Alliance dudes, right? Oh, and my mates were there too. We were in some kind of battlefield, probably Arathi Gulch... or Alterac Basin.

Then, there was, like, a dramatic effect, right? Leaf blowing in the background, or a drummer... uh... drumming. And all of a sudden, like, we were charging, right? And I was like, "RAAAAAAAAAH!" and they were like, "RAAAAAH!" And we ran at each other, and we all had, like, huge, gargantuan muscles. Muscles the size of horses, but the gnomes had muscles the size of ponies.

So we were like, "RAAAAAAAH!" at each other, right? And did I mention the muscles? Because there were like, huge muscles. If I had to guess how much muscles there were in that fight, I would say around... 78.3% of the total biomass in the battle was, like, purely muscles.

Then this gnome hit me on the head with a halberd and, like, a *@!#load of sparks flew off. Like, so many sparks it blinds you, like... y'ever see when a dude's blowtorching something? Like, really really hard? And there were sparks. Oh, and by the way, I was wearing a helmet. Not one of those douchebag helmets, but it was, like, a totally badass sallet helm... no, wait, it was a bascinet. But it also had a sick-ass visor and ram horns that were like, they were like saying to the world, "biatch. You better not mess with this, biatch!"

Where was I? Did I mention the muscles? There was, like, 78.3% muscles. Oh, and sparks. Lots of sparks.

Anyways, I survived the blow, because of my helmet, which had a sickass visor. And I was like, "biatch! You better not mess with this, biatch!" and I hit him with my huge-ass claymore. It was, like, HUGE and, like, ASS. And it had muscles on it... because it's magical... so it also had, like, sick fire. Blue fire, so it was all magical, right? Oh, and muscles.

Anyways, that gnome flew, like, fifty meters into the river, which was red by now, because a *@!#load of people with, like, a *@!#load of muscles were fighting on it. He died, I think.

Then this mage was like, "biatch! You better not mess with this, biatch!" and she threw like, an insane fireball at me. It was, seriously, the size of an elephant, right? And I was like, "oh sh-!" and I jumped out of the way, pumping my huge sick-ass leg muscles, right? But the fireball hit one of my mates and he was like "argh! I've been wounded!" And then I was like, "Olaf?! Olaf!!!!!! Noooooo!" and he died... with his muscles.

And then I was like, "you're making me angry! You won't like me when I'm angry!" And then I was like, "RAAAAAAAAAAH!" and I charged that mage (oh, and she had muscles too). And then I hit her like fifty... bajillion times, right? And she died, right? Because I hit her fifty bajillion times, you see? And my sword had muscles too. That was probably the last thing she saw. Or maybe it was my badass pickelhaube... no, wait, it was a sallet helmet. With badass ram horns that were like "biatch, you better not mess with this, biatch!"

And they had like, fifty guys on me at once, right? But I used, like, my gargantuan muscles to fend them off. And then I was like, "you! SHALL NOT PASS!" and I speared this paladin on my sword, right? Then I pulled out my pistol... oh, I had a pistol, by the way... and I shot this felhunter in the face.

And then we done won the day single-handedly due to my, like, huge, enormous muscles.

(So anyone want to post their praise for my, like, totally kickass @%#@*in' story? Or criticism? But, like, constructive only, kk?)

Corpus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 am

Hilarious right?

Corpus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 am

triple posting

Corpus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am

me iz good, posted for timz now. beet uz suckerz

Corpus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:18 am

lol...nice....some times a picturing can shopw moer dan words can description XD

this be the ultimate shorty storrying...need no words, use brain if u possesing one:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/50/121 ... 706ps0.jpg

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 am

dc i cnat undersatdn anthyn u say u beter start typein in engring

corpus taht story is to long i aint guna read it b/c im 2 tired nad i cnat red good

blade damacsus i love bar letz have our charies go 2 da bar

lexi blew off her frind b/c she hadt menchuned her in her lsat post neways and met blade at a bar she ordered fdrinks all round the hous b/c she had lotz of mony even tho she waz a orfan she kept orderng moar drink for evry1 and then she finlly had 2 much and past out on the flor out of her chair
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 am

|<0~`3 0/\| |_| 6|_|``/2 |_\$3 |*|20|D3|? 6|2@/\/\^^4|2! 1 (4|/|7 |234|> 4 \/\/0|2|) |_||2 54`//|~!!!

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:36 am

Gimmy is now da man.

After kill de hat of the UZA Jimy going to eating launch. Him finder som gretest restraunt and eatingness for yes-free. After good fooding. Jimmy goesing into bar to had a drunk. He walker in and acter toughness. "Gime someone to drinkable!"

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!