Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Howdy

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Howdy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby You on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Just thought I would stop by here quickly and say hello.

Hello.

Now that the formalities are done you'll probably see me hanging around the arena most of the time, who knows maybe I'll end up killing you :P

By You

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

You
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Howdy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Hello and welcome to our happy little corner of cyberspace known as RoleplayGateway, You! It's awesome to see that you have joined in our amazing community and I am thrilled. Let's get you started off with a few little help links so that you can get to know the site a little better.

About RoleplayGateway
A short summary of who and what we are here at RoleplayGateway.com

Rules
Sexualized RP
Please read through these carefully if you have not done so already and if you have any questions at all, be sure to contact a staff member through PM. They will get that answered for you as soon as possible.

Staff Go-To-Reference
Have a question on who to go to for what? This is where you can find most of the information that you need on any member of staff. It also contains a full list of the staff members here at RoleplayGateway.

Out of Character
The OOC forum is where you shall be applying to join various forum based roleplays.

Interest Checks
If you have a roleplay that you want to contribute to the site, this is the best place to put it first to see if anyone would be interested in the idea.

Roleplay Academy
If you think that you need a little help or guidance when it comes to roleplaying, you can browse through the various guides and threads already offered, or you can make one yourself with your questions. A mentor, like myself, will get to them as soon as they can and answer your questions to the best of their ability.

Battle Arena
More of a text fighter and want to rise up in the ranks? This is where you can go to get all that adrenaline out of your fingers.

Chat Roleplay
If you're not much of a forum roleplayer, we have an awesome chat system thanks to our wonderful development team. If you have any questions regarding how to use it properly, you can pass along those to me as I know quite everything concerning chat.

Video Chat
This is our newest addition to the site so far! Now you can actually speak and see the people that are members of the site right alongside yourself! If you have a mic/camera/or one of the two feel free to hop right in and join in on all the laughs. Just remember though that the site rules still apply here, with a few little added on etiquette rules to keep things tasteful for everyone.

Again, thanks for registering with the site and I am extremely excited to see you here! I hope that you find all the fun that you could ever have!
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!