Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Human/Vampire University OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Human/Vampire University OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:25 pm

This is the Human/Vampire University RP recently discussed in the interest checks section

Name: Gabriel Aldamore
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/vamp ... 12.jpg?o=0
Personality: calm and collected, can be very serious at times, but will joke around, high mannered, respectful
Species: Vampire
Year: Senior (Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior)
Special Abilities: can sprout black angel wings, his eyes can control the weak minded or strike fear into the hearts of others

post your character sheet similar to this, you may add on another section if you'd like

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jagger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Human/Vampire University OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Name: Jocelyn Black
Appearance: Image
Personality: Sweet, she cares about just about everyone, though there are times when she is either very depressed, or just in a crappy mood, when she can get snippy and is known to snap at everyone.
Species: Human
Year: Sophomore
Special Abilities: None.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Name: Remus Alexander AKA Mrs. Alexander
Personality: plight good mannered and very kind to all his students
Species: Seems to be Human
Year: Teacher
Special Abilities: doesn't seem to have any by the looks of him.
Bio: Remus has been teaching for around 12 years now but for some odd reason he doesn't seem to get any older. He is the schools history teacher and has been for some time now. Since he first started working at the school there has been disappearance's of kids that are in his class but nothing has ever been linked to him and no body's have ever been found. Some of the girls in his class's have crushes on him and he knows it he thinks it's cute. He doesn't ever seem to get mad even when a kid acts up in his class.
Appearance:

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Jocelyn, you are allowed to invite people if you would like, it would give us more people willing to play, and I forgot to thank you for choosing to be human, and in the night class? brave girl, lol...

anyway, thank you ^_^

now we just wait for the others to post their character sheets and then we can make the IC page and start this roleplay and have fun doing it hopefully =]

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Name: Zero Sohryu
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/vamp ... mi.jpg?o=4
Personality: He is calm, collected, keeps to himself a lot.
Species: Vampire/Human
Year: Sophmore (Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior)
Special Abilities: He can bend shadows to move as he wants them to, and he can control peoples minds if they are weak enough.
Last edited by Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zero5
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:57 pm

I thought you were going to use mind control Zero? you can edit your post and add that if you want

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Name:Eripmav Alucard
Personality: Eripmav is a very social able person to be around.He enjoys the company of others if only for the reasons of fueling his power.
Species:Vampire
Year:Sophomore
Special Abilities:Able to memorize people's features for short term transformation and a some DNA for long term transformation.(IE:the first is only for an our and a half while the second could be for days or weeks at a time.)If he consumes blood from a person he can immediately steal their identity and kepp it with him for even longer than if he had just gotten some hair or toenails.
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm

(I might add more characters later)

Name:
Quinnith Blackwood

Nickname:
Quinn

200 years of age, bitten by a pureblood and turned at 17

Species: Vampire (Pureblood by being bitten by one.)

Year:
Sophmore

Ability:
He can use telepathy and has the ability to fly using the clouds.

Appearance:

Biography:
Quinn was born to a wealthy merchant in the city of love, Paris in 1880. But when his father jipped a powerful man, not knowing exactly what he was - that he was, in fact, a pureblood vampire, slew Quinnith's whole family, including his mother and sisters. Before he killed Quinn's father, he made him watch as he turned his only son into one of his kind. Since then, he has stayed far from his master.

About ten years ago, he found a young orphaned girl sobbing over her dead parents - she had looked so like his younger sister that he sort of adopted her. Angel and Quinn now live at a manor near the university that they will be attending this year.
------------------------
Name:
Angel Dew Blackwood (Originally a White under her real parent's name)

Nickname:
None

Species:
Human

Year:
Freshman

Appearance:

Biography:
Her parents were murdered by someone in black. She had hidden in the closet, and still the memories of her parents' death come to her unwillingly. She was saved by a teenager, who she soon found out was a vampire - but he accepted her, and had never once hurt her. He was her brother in her eyes. She now lived at Blackwood Manor, which he had gotten when he had adopted her, and was near the school they would be attending this year.
Last edited by Lily Evans on Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 3:11 pm

well then, we have a multiple rper here, thanks for joining us

are we still waiting on someone or can I go ahead and create the IC post?

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 3:26 pm

That's all up to you bud if you feel we have enough people then lets start it up.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

sorry for taking so long, mine messed up and I couldn't do anything without it saying general error, so, I'll go make the IC page now..

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Lol, thankies for the welcome. I'm happy either way. I can't wait to start this.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Hold on. I have a question. Am I thinking too American? If this is a University RP, shouldn't it be college? Or should I be changing my character's grade? I have her as 19 and a sophomore in college...

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 3:51 pm

It should be fine. If not I should change mine too. I got mine as he looks 19 and a senior. I think I'll change my grade.

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 pm

umm.. hmm.. I think 19 may be freshman, depends on when the birthday is though, but I'm american, so that's how I'm thinking, hey Big Boss, will you make it for me please? mine keeps messing up, so I can't finish doing it

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Okay. Well, I was 18 when I graduated high school. so it would be a half half thing. so I'll just keep my age and grade I guess.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm

I was 17 when I graduated high school so i'll be 19 when i'm a sophmore in college.

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: Vixia Diles
Personality: She can be rather quiet unless she's curious about something. She does believe in vampires, but it's not because she's ever seen one, she just does. She is willing to help anyone if they're hurt, even if she doesn't like them.
Species: Human
Year: Sophmore

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

This is shaping up to be a pretty good rp we have some good talent in here some of witch I have Role played with.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Big Boss, did you read where I asked you to make it, I'm doing a few things now so I can't make it right now, but I'll join and post when it's made, it takes too long for my comp to do it, cuz it's being an ass and being slow today..

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!