Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On Icy Shores

On Icy Shores

a part of “On Icy Shores”, a fictional universe by LordTalbot.

Charlemagne is dead, the lands he once ruled broken and divided. The kingdoms of the west lie undefended in the shadows of empires. From the windswept lands to the north, across the icy seas, comes a new threat. God save us from the fury of the Northmen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On Icy Shores”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: On Icy Shores

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:54 pm

I was thinking of making a new character but more for me. I could make an npc as well if you'd like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:08 pm

The more the merrier.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:53 am

Posted a little bit early because I was bored at work xD No pressure to start before Thursday guys :) I'm going to add a second character of mine (maybe today, I have no idea).

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DBN006 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Sorry I went quiet for a few days there, things of course get crazy around this particular holiday and with some other issues popping up it was the perfect storm. Going to do my best to do some 'regular' posting.

DBN006
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:01 pm

No worries! Pretty much the only reason I'm on regularly is because I have nothing to do at work.]

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:32 am

I'm fairly interested in this but I'm not sure where the story currently lies. I know there are characters in both regions but have they intertwined in battle yet? I have an idea for a character but I'd need to figure out where we are if I'm to get started fast. Hope you can answer my question.

(Also, is it fine that I don't follow the list you have for the character sheet and, instead, write it up in paragraphs? I will fill in everything needed, just in my own way, if possible.)

Edit: In my Character Sheet for Yrenhild 'Yre' Asvardottir, I have it said that she's in Northymbre but, since she's travelling through the woods on her own, she'll be able to be anywhere, including Wessex and Winchester.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:20 am

A few over in Winchester are currently fighting but no real major battles yet. Most in both places haven't met yet.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:37 am

I would prefer you follow the list to keep things simple, but you can condense the little parts to paragraphs if you want.

The sides will end up a lot closer, but for now nothing major has happened.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:41 am

Alright, I wrote everything into paragraphs but I'll add the list at the bottom of the whole thing for the simplified view of it. I just really like writing descriptions out.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:43 am

That's fine. I usually write out the personality and history parts anyway.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:55 am

Couple of characters accepted :) can't wait to see them in action. I'm hoping to reveal the main focus soon. The Viking side is a bit closer to the reveal at the moment.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:57 am

I added the listed part on the very bottom of mine so, if you don't want to read walls of text, It's there. (I rushed to do it cause I'm eager to join. Looks like fun.)

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DBN006 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Anyone still around that might want to revive this?

DBN006
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:31 am

Yeah I would. Looking back in not so happy win my characters so if want to start from scratch haha xD

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:39 am

For those of you interested, this roleplay is being redux'd

roleplay/on-icy-shores-redux#introduction

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!