Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Idea for Realistic RP/Pre-made type choices(Interest Check)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Idea for Realistic RP/Pre-made type choices(Interest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Basic Idea:
Six friends decide to rent a Beach house in Bluefields Bay, Jamaica
They have been friend for sometime but now they have started having ‘feelings’ for another. They slowly start to come to term with that they have fell for one of their closest friends and tries to get their attention and love. But there are many goof ups and challenges along the way. (Should I add an action part or is this fine?)

Pre-made types: (Also I’ll be using anime picks along with a brief description)
Girls: (Pick two you can jut put what’s in () in your post of your choice)
1,(U) Kind caring girl with a bit of spunk/attitude also usually has a cheerful attitude. (Unique) (I’ll most likely make her anyway)
2, (BG)The Bad girl who is loyal and protective of her friends and has a troubled past .
3, (LDG) She’s the prankster who loves to goof off and pick on her friends a bit but she knows when to back off and listen and care for them.
4,(SG) The smart, strict almost authority figure among the girls and a few of the boys. But she has a soft gentle side to her.

Boys: (Pick three you can jut put what’s in () in your post of your choice)
1, (LM/P) the ladies mans of the boys he is also a pretty boy he comes off like the self-confident gentleman.
2, (BB) The Bad boy who puts on the tough guy cocky act but is truly a big teddy bare under all of that but he’s still cocky.
3(J) The Joker of the group he loves to laugh, play jokes and is a very affectionate person, but if anyone other then his friend picks on them he get s pretty mad and scary.
4, (L) He has this leader like air about him and is a true gentlemen and he keeps the others in line and looks out for them. Kind of protective.

Rule:
1, No Cyber, Romance is of chores encouraged but not cyber
2, You have permission to be perverted but remember to have some decency
3, 6 to 5 cuss word allowed a post
4, No one lining it is the death of many Rp's try to write at least a paragraph.
5, Please follow my simple rules I have a right to throw you out if you don't

Beach House:
(This is what the beach house looks like from the pool part in the back near the beach) their will be 6 or 4 rooms depends on how many characters you guys want and it will have 3 bathrooms. It will have a living room with a plasma flat screen TV and many other things, a great kitchen.)
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Idea for Realistic RP/Pre-made type choices(Interest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:33 pm

If you have any questions feel free to ask ^_^ also if anyone wants to volenter as Co-Gm feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:35 pm

So the pics are all anime or no?
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Can I be the Joker? Mabey not so mutch of the getting angry part..

Ken
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Yeah all anime sorry hope thats not a problem ((Well the places and room picks wont be just the profile picks will be.))
Sure but I need pepol to chose the favorit type's so that way I can get started on all their profiles tonight and I'll hopefull have most of them done sometime tomarrow.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:51 pm

It's cool. I was just wondering. But I'm interested in the Bad Girl role.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Okay ^_^

So we got
G1
G2
and
B3

Choosen now we need to pick two more B Pre-made types and one more G type

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm going to bed but I'll check this tomarrow. Good night ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Hey,can I be the 4th girl?The smart girl.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raeka on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:07 am

This seems fun ^^ Could I possibly be the leader character (L)?

Raeka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:37 am

Okay NightLady you can be G4(SG)^_^
And you can be B4(L)Raeka ^_^

Okay the types chosen:
G1(U)
G2(BG)
And
G4(SG)

B3(J)
and
B4(L)

Okay now we need someone to pick the last pre-made boy type but I'll start geting to work on the allready chosen Pre-made types right now. ^_^
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:14 am

I just posted my idea for the rules up top do they seem reasonable enough?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:24 am

I'll be guy 4
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:38 am

Sorry muffin Raeka allready called dibs on that one
And Knock chosen an open spot so I'm allowing him to join so sorry Muffin this is full now but next time I start something like this I'll be sure to PM you.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:44 am

Chosen types and the ones who called dibs on them:

G1(U)-Me IceFoxJess
G2(BG)- Mikaela
G4(SG)-NightLady
B3(J)- Ken
B4(L)-Raeka
B2(BB)-Kock

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:12 pm

can we start now then?

Ken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Not yet I'm still working on the profile

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Work fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I wana goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 pm

okay okay ^_^'

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Okay hear the profiles I'm puting the IC up now I'll PM everyone when I have it up.

Played by:IcefoxJess
Name: Jessica Rillen
Nicknames: Jess
Appearance:
Weighs 127, 5’6
Personality: Jessica’s usually a cheerful, caring, somewhat curious person but she has her sarcastic, hateful moments, sometimes she doesn’t think befor she says something which sometimes makes her come off as blunt. Jess’s also a loyal person and once she makes up her mind to do something it’s hard to change it. I guess one can say she’s unique
Bio: Jessica’s an only child. Her home life is kind of lonely especially since her parents are always away on businesses so she hardy ever see’s them. Her grand parents look in on her ocashenly to make sure nothings wrong and that she’s taking care of herself.

Played by: Mikaela
Name: Vivian Tilm
Nickname: Vive,
Appearance: Image weighs 129 5’7
Personality: She is a tough stubborn girl but she just turn that way as a way to survive her family and life but once you get past that protective she is a very loyal person who cares and wants to protect her friend from the dangers she knows all to well about.
Bio: Vive is the youngest kid of three she was always picked on by her siblings and always yelled at by her alcoholic mom. She use to be part of a gang but once she made friends with the others she quiet not wanting her friends to get hurt.

Played by: NightLady
Name: Amelia Conars
Nickname: Amy
Appearance: Image weighs 128 5’7
Personality: Amelia’s a calm, intelligent girl, who can come off as a bit strict. But truly Amy’s a gentile person who cares.
Bio: Amelia’s the second child out of a family of three. She has always been a hard worker who always tried her hardest. Her Parents presser her to do her beast so that she wouldn’t turn out like her older sister.

Played by: Knock
Name: Milo Nitt
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Image
5’11
Personality: Milo comes off as tough argent cocky guy who never backs down from anything. But he has a softer side to him but only those close to him have ever seen that side
Bio: He’s an only child. He has been friend with the others for about four years since they took up for him when a teacher wrongful accused him of stealing. Milo and his father have never gotten along especially since his mother died a few years back.

Played by: Raeka
Name: Nathan Jullen
Nickname: Nat
Personality: Nat is usually a calm level headed guy who tries to keep the other out of trouble; he is a gentleman through and through and is protective of the ones he cares about.
Bio: Nathan is the oldest child out of four kids; this is probably where his responsible personality comes from. His parents are divorced and he is living with his mom right now.

Played by: Ken
Name: Denial Marnet
Nickname: Danny
Personality: Danny’s a fun loving kind of guy who loves to joke around a pick on pepol but he knows when he’s gone a little too far. He’s a very affectionate kind of guy and is hardy ever seen with out a grin.
Bio: Danny’s the middle child out of three kids. Some would think he douse all of the stuff he douse to get others attion. He became friends with every one three years ago.
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!