Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

Idea's here brah!

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Idea's here brah!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm

You know what to do >_>
No but seriously... don't be scared to add any ideas. We all want this rp to last. So yeah!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Idea's here brah!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:17 am

Hey, anyone have ideas for how we can make the good guys meet up. Because I cant get to the computer easily (Broken ankle) and I want to make every post count.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:30 am

Well if you're actually in San Fransisco, I'm pretty sure Winds just had his character set a bomb off in the sky. Seems like it would get some attention.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:52 am

Sorry, my post may seem rushed. Didn't get the chance to read over it since my Mom wants' my laptop so badly -.-

Anywho!
This might be the first time when the Goodies and Badies actually meet each other for the first time? Who knows, maybe a fight may occur. Which would attract the Humans? Ohhh damnn x3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Dang... wants to go n see Noah... tsk tsk... but is talking to Jen at the moment, and will probably after seeing the explosion go off to Belle and get her to come with me to the bad bridge... yep yep, seems like the good idea xD Pretty sure Maxi can hold out until Jen assists him, then Daniel and Chishio will try and see what just happened (Thinks Chishio is closest but I'm not sure, Chinatown is close to the Bay Bridge but I can't remember where Daniel is xD)

Anywho.... Smurf you! xD
Just joking xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 pm

@Rainbow: Do as Zetna did. His character saw the destruction on TV in Vancouver City, and is on his way to San Francisco.

Well Noah has gotten himself into quite a bind. All the bad asses are about to swarm him like a mosquito to blood. At least he has a few tricks up his sleeve. Btw, Daniel is......so laid back and chill. As I explained, the explosion should have been big enough to see if you lived in the surrounding areas, not to mention it shook the ground beneath.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:50 pm

I believe Sam's in Oakland which is right across the bay and is at the other end of the massive bridge that just got blown up so I don't think she needs TV to notice.

As for Daniel, a big noticeable explosion is likely to attract everything else in the area meaning that he either won't be needed in a fight or will just be on the receiving end of the upcoming smack down. He's also about five miles away at the university so while he may see it, I doubt the ground would be shaking that far off.

And don't be expecting Anson to come in to help you anytime soon. Unless his friend with the plane owns a military jet, he's hours away from arriving.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Maxi and Noah are standing on the bridge surrounded by aparently dead bodies right now... correct?

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm

That's correct xD
Planning on meeting up with them? O.o If you are why don't you meet up with that teenage girl NPC I made earlier, should be reaching that base camp near Oakland xD
(If you're not heading towards the Bay Bridge area it's all good, don't worry bouts it xD)

[Edit: Oh nvm xD Just saw your post... Will talk about her on a news report later xD]

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Aww maan! Now I wish i had noticed that post! Well I guess we will see her on the news later...

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Try to keep the news report from injecting pure panic fuel into the rest of the country by actually telling the entire story, the reporter'd probably be spirited away by the government if they did that.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Lol man this is Rox ur talking bout xD
Don't worry, no panic fuel inducing rants from survivors... might actually do the opposite HEHEH >:D
News Report will come after the incidents of San Fran. (Probably when the LeEvil team is chilling somewhere xD)

Christian might even go directly to a News studio when they're airing and tell them about how they were experimented on as children to become weapons for the government. Bring proof of what they did, videos and have it shown on t.v. Will have leverage on the Government to do this... maybe threaten to destroy San Jose(or another city) if they cut the footage. Might even turn a few humans to our cause xD (Especially those who are already against the government, firearms, nuclear weapons, war, etc. Might even have a Human Organization which develops because of this... big plans, but will develop in time xD)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Okay so I have the post typed up.

@Rainbow: are you sure you want Sam right in the midst of the battlefield?

@Badboy: it is time to throw down. I wish my computer would connect, but sadly it won't so I will have to wait to submit the initiating post. Muhahahaha...

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Yes, I am very sure. However, be warned: she will panic. And she may even set the bridge on fire. xD But she will only attack if provoked. This'll be very fun...

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 pm

@Rox: but Jen doesn't want to help Maxi. D: She likes the nice-looking girl across the bridge better. She's so easily distracted LOL

SORRY I DIDN'T POST YET D: I'll get one up today, don't worry. Winds, hope you don't mind Noah getting a shot of railgun. And a bolt of lightning. 8D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Since it's basically interactions between people at this point, thought I'd recommend something in case anyone wanted to do collab posts.

http://piratepad.net/1K9ZCOEQFK It's also good for mindless chatting without overwhelming the OOC.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:26 am

I have one question. Are there pairings here in this rp? Are they assigned already or not?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 am

I'm not sure. I doubt there would be time for relationships considering all the conflict that is about to go down throughout the game. However, I don't see why crushes and secret romances can't be formed. Lol :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 am

There will be relationships forming. But i don't have a planned out pairing for you guys. I find it better for you to choose weither you want to be with somebody or not. o;

@Life: I'll keep that website in mind, seems like a pretty good idea.

@Winds: Its on alright!! (After i finish reading .-.) xD

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:05 pm

LET IT BEGIN.........

What is that saying......"NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR ENEMY"

Jen was just everywhere in that post, and she made the mistake of turning her back to Noah. Keep your eyes ever vigilant on the one you are battling. Dark things happen to those who turn away from a fight. Case and point.......READ what I have posted :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!