Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infinit World: DoT

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Infinit World: DoT

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 am

roleplay/infinit-world-dawn-of-twilight

This is a remake of an older RP I ran on old account I lost with a slight change. For those whom may know of it, do know I did take out the exp/gold per post. Gold is added only for RP usage, not going to have a profession/shop system again. It is now all about how you RP and how we get through the story/arcs. I'm allowing Multiple characters so long as you can keep up in the RP. I also decided to have more of a mystery then just clearing stages. I want everyone to have fun and if they have an idea they want to play out in this game then by all means lets try it out. All I ask for is dedication

.hack//, Log Horizon and SAO fans welcome

In the year of 2022, the entire world is now connected by the network and largely turned to a new OS known as Infinit O.S. which is known. With this new O.S. came new ideas bringing companies both gaming and professional alike on ahead of any professions in the world. Coming 2026 announcement exclaiming the world's to be newest sensation "The Infinit World", a virtual reality massive multiplayer role-playing game was made. This stirred many people up, especially when it came to the fact that Inifinit O.S. was the creators of this sensation bringing the merchandise of "Infinit Nerve" which was said to connect you with the game and its network, allowing you to feel, hear, smell. (Although pain of course was by no means real). It wasn't long when the company released Alpha information which only allowed 500 people enjoy the game at that time sending the chosen there "Free" gear. This was a successful test for Infinit which began in 2028 and ended early 2029. It was only half a year later when the beta which allowed 2000 (alpha testers included) players to enjoy and test the new content only allowing the last session which lasted 2 weeks the ability for characters to save progress. This test once again proved to be a world success!

Everything seemed to be going extremely well, especially when those who were not selected chose to read player reviews and the infinit site. Finally 2030, Omaida Kyori gave the announcement in an email giving the long awaited news saying "The Infinit World" is released and on the shelves.

It had been only but a month in the game and everyone is having fun exploring, leveling, or achieving goals. Yet suddenly on a midnight, A patch had come out known as 1.20X... People were unaware of the situation occurring yet they did find it odd for such a time. As asked they ran and installed they soon found there fate locked in the game. As soon as the patch finished the usual message "Patch Complete" appeared before them and then a unheard of Error message.

Patch: 1.20X

Error: Script Z384843 unexistent.
Error: Script Z0100211 unexistent.
NPC realization successful
Sense increase successful
Revival Denied.
Error.....

It was then when gamers found themselves trying to contact GM's but were unsuccessful, they could suddenly feel the atmosphere around them. Some died while fighting and never returned. Moments later everyone gets a unknown letter from a “player” called Goddess.

”This world is no longer what you believed it was. I'm running out of time... You must uncover the world's legend to stop the evil the traps you here!”. If you choose to, when you try to message the player, you get no reply back. However unusually, everyone seemed to get the exact message.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!