Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ink Smudge {[(A HighSchool RP - OOC)]}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ink Smudge {[(A HighSchool RP - OOC)]}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:34 am

00C;; In Atlanta, the city of the bad boys and the good girls, a highschool has just been opened, yet over 500 people have been accepted. It is a boarding school, so there are dorms. The dorms can be chosen by the students, but no more than 3 to a room, and all room-mates must agree who they are dorming with. The campus is very big, that is all I am telling you. The rest is up to you imagination. There are a variety of classes at FireBlaze HighSchool, so be original. Please put up your character info here.

Rules:
1. Of course no god-modelling.
2. I'm thinking keep it PG13, the boundaries can be stretched so just ask me if it's a little over PG13.
3. Literate. Literate. Literate. I don't mind small lols or things like that but W4@+ !$ +4@+? is not allowed. neither is lke mssng lttrs.
4. Use your imagination. Please do not copy someone's idea from another RP and use it on here.
5. Have fun.

I usually would tell you to make yourself a character but here is a character skeleton thing. =D Also, detail = good.
Name:
Favorite Class/Subject:
Face:
Body Build-up:
Personality:
Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Ink Smudge {[(A HighSchool RP - OOC)]}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:34 am

Name: Kevin ((No need to know his last name))
Sexual Preferences: straight
Favorite Class/Subject: P.E (because he likes to see girls work)
Face: Shaggy mop-like blonde hair and eyes that are different shades of blue.
Body Build-up: he has broad shoulders and is muscular.
Personality: He is a rebel and he loves to get into trouble. He usually is pretty good with the girls, but not always as sometimes he makes a wrong move. He can be nice when he wants to and mean when he wants to. His is extremely smart but believes that school is a waste of time.
Drugs/Alcohol or No? He has been a drug addict since he was 15. When he was 16 he learned how to go long periods of time without a fix.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:28 pm

Name: Haley
Sexual Preferences: Straight
Favorite Class: Free Period..and English
Face: Told she is beautiful. Has long brown hair and hazel eyes, slightly tan skin and good features.
Body: Slim and toned
Personality: Kinda shy at first, but she can have her moments of..hyperloudness. Once you get to know her she is always open. She is kind of a rebel especially when it comes to guys.
Drugs/Alch: She's tried her share of things, but isn't exactly addicted to any of them.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 pm

Name: Rhea
Year: Senior
Favorite Class/Subject: Choir
Face: Wavy blonde hair that falls below her sholders & green eyes
Body Build-up: toned and curves
Personality: She's prissy, voices her opinion, has anger issues, is never shy and she's boy-crazy. Also the teachers adore her because of her good grades and she knows how to sweet talk them into anything. Dispite all this, she doesn't like it when people push around defensless people or outcasts, so she's actually well liked by many people.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: No, because that would mess up her image and she feels it's a waste of time, but she'll gladly go to parties any day.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:59 am

Wow, sorry, I forgot to post the link to the RP. It is ink-smudge-t5034.html

Go ahead and post.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:11 pm

Name:Kaiyah
Sexual Preferences:straight
Favorite Class/Subject: art, everything else bores her
Face: heart shaped face, big peircing grey eyes but apart from that small , pixie like features, olive skin (wears alot of eyeliner)
Body Build-up: slim and slender figure,everything in proportion and short , layered , red hair.
Personality:smart but hates school doesn't see the point in it(except for art), cheeky, funloving but won't put too much effort into anything, despises blonde haired attention seeking bimbos
Drugs/Alcohol or No? whatever whenever, she knows her limits though , doesn't do drugs

wen can i start posting?
XD
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:27 pm

LOL, looks like my character has an enemy already, :D how interesting

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:56 pm

you can start posting as soon as you want. xD like now if you want to!

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:17 pm

((eek we need more men)

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Since this is the place to do this, I thought I'd explain Jayden, Rhea's brother.

Jayden is Rhea's 20 year old brother who is in college. His looks are very much like Rhea's, except his hair is straight. Also his personality and hers is very similar in ways. Jayden's a minor character and actually I'm not really sure if I will be using him for anything else. Now as far as Rhea's concerned, I have a couple things in mind to humanitize her more (if that's even a word), but we'll see. I think I'll have fun with her and her attitude for a while. Her character is kind of a new one to persue for me since my personality is very different than her's.

Oh and one more thing, just in case you were wondering, her name is pronounced Ray-uh...

ok, that's my little tidbit

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:32 pm

Name: Jake
Year: Senior
Favorite Class/Subject: None -- hates them all
Face: Blue hair, "emo" style, brown eyes, fairly pale skin
Body Build-up: Average
Personality: Rebellious; apathetic
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Smokes; drinks weekly; addicted to light drugs but uses stronger stuff too
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yellow skittles on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:07 pm

opps sorry posted my info on the RP i didn't see the link.

Yellow skittles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:20 am

haha, it's ok, that's fine.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 am

hi, thnx XD sorry i hvnt posted yet, comp kinda exploded lol ill try and cut in somewhere

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Is it too late to join?
Could someone explain what's going on in the plot to save me reading the whole thing?
(I'm sooo lazy >_<)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 am

no, you can join. nothing much has happened yet, you should read the whole thing, though, it won't take long.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:16 am

Alright, here's my character.

Name: Antoinette (nicknames: Anna, 'nette/net/netty )
Sexual Preferences: Bisexual
Favorite Class/Subject: Gym, she loves sport cause it gives her a way to burn off her energy
Face: Pretty, slim face, large blue eyes and full lips. long/mid-length blonde hair.
Body Build-up: Not just thin, really skinny. Short for her age.
Personality: Insecure, shy and quiet. Rarely talks at all because she hates her voice. Suffers from anorexia and hates everything about the way she looks, believing her is ugly and fat. Sees herself as being a disapointment to her parents, and never feels good enough.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Both, often drinking lots and doing various drugs when she gets realy depressed. (but she's not a serious addict)
Other: Her mother and father are both french, and she grew up in england, she moved to Atlanta just a few weeks before school started.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Hey sorry i haven't posted, i've been extremely busy, but i promise i'll post today or tomorrow

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm

hey quick question...since this is a boarding school, do the characters wear uniforms during school hours? and if so, what style/colors are the uniforms?

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:23 am

nope, no uniforms

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!