Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Interplanetary Alliance, The Ressurection(IC and open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Kisame sniffed the air. "What do you think, Tarren?" He had landed on a small planet. Tarren nodded, "I think that we need to look for some pay, before we starve to death."

"Fair enough", Kisame responded. He had a small ghost of a smile through his eye. They walked into a nearby town called Daro. "This is such a boring planet, not nearly as fun as Ashlar", Terran said to Kisame. Kisame laughed, and said, "Wait, just wait."

"Hey! What are the likes of you two mercenaries here for?" the village man said.

"Pay. "

"good luck, you're not getting it from me."

"Is that so?" Kisame asked teasingly. He put his hand near the water, and five great white illusion sharks came toward him. The man dropped on his knees, crying. "Okay, okay you can have my money!" Then as the two walked away, they found something worth while. A fight. "Say, Terran, what planet is this?"

"I believe it's Crimea", Terran responded.

"It appears that there is a battle nearby. Want to check it out?" Kisame asked.

:If it gets us pay". And then they left. Into the fray

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Gary ignored ghost squad, and the raptor that passed him. He pulled of a container on his left leg. He made his way to riot. He looked as blood was floating into the deck, coming from his chest, there where blobs of it no gravity for it to make its shape. He pulled him self along the deck close to him. " Mr. riot, glad to see your at your best" He pushed a button on his box, the thing snapping open and gary pulling out a syringe with foam substance in it. " wont hurt for a sec, .... for me any ways" gary pushing it into the surrounding area of the wound. The blood stopped coming out, the wound still there. gary tossed the syringe and pulled out a playdough like substance formed a little blanket and pushed it on his chest holding firm for a second. " do not remove it or it wont heal, give it thirty to and hour. Thats an order, don't like it take it up with the high admiral." gary closing the corners. He put riots arm around his neck and floated with him to ghost position. " you did good" gary and riot driffting to ghost squad. " get him to the medical deck and make sure you get the rest of the wounded out as well. Ill be on the bridge" gary left riot in the hands of ghost squad.
gary arrived into the bridge the lock down over now. He put his uniform back on, still holding the ironing job. he straightned his shirt and his belt. He looked out the bridge and stood still for a moment. " communications report to the fleet for security teams on standby encase that raptor want to show up on another ship." the operator looked and saluted. " yes sir" he walked over to the command room and looked at the ships info as it was projected in front of him.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 pm

The explosion sent Rinko and darsha upward and away from the hull, their shields took the full blow. They wouldn't recharge for another minute. if the raptor didn't leave and pursued to attack them, they probably would've died. Varth and Cody quickly grabbed their gear before it floated away. Rinko and Darsha activated their magnetic boots to full power and they re attached with the deck, they then went on low, so they could walk. They re entered the hull and made their way to the medical bay. Once there they deposited Riot, they didn't even talk to him, they were all disappointed, darsha the most. She was disappointed she didn't hit, it was the first time she had ever missed. Once Riot was in good hands they made their way to the bridge. Once they got there they looked at the crew, a man they didn't know sitting next to a woman they didn't know. Then Rinko saw Gary, he went to tell him he didn't mean to ignore him he was just reacting to a plasma shot. But he figured against it and continued looking around the bridge. he saw other technicians but then he saw Ashaka. Rinko yelled Officer on deck! And they all snapped to attention. Ma'm Ghost Squad reporting for duty!

Ashaka would've dealt with them but she was stressed, why did command put her in charge? Gary, deal with the ghost squad, show them to their armory, it will be connected to the bridge. as she said that she pointed to a door that had a special key pad. I sent you the combination, just look at your wrist communicator. She didn't even look away from the battle outside, she was too concentrated on it to do anything else.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Rorse growled when he heard the Cyberdon Raptor wasn't coming towards the docking bay. Except it was going onto the ships hull! A entire amount of time wasted, the damn thing must have ripped wires out taking out the lights down here. Maybe it's on the hull right now. He sighed and began heading up towards the bridge. His men following closely behind.

Apparently the creature had left the hull, and floated into space. Rorse sighed, the bloody thing was probably floating around their hull. Just minding it's own buissness. Ready to board again at a moments notice. Well if he got the chance he would rip it limb from limb.

Just as he was about to make it to the bridge, he got a report of a attack on Crimea. Apparently helljumpers had attacked the planet. They were now battling the enemy forces.

Rorse pondered for a moment, this planet was of importance to the Vor'shee empire. It's stragetic placement was important. If they were able to place a station there. They would have a extreme advantage over there Yemsys enemies.

However, how could he ask Ashaka to help in a attack that did not concern her? The battle hardly endangered any of the Vor'shee even if the helljumpers lost. This mission was probably more important. He pondered before entering the bridge.

Rorse stood next to the Ghost Team. Clearing his mind, but letting Ashaka know that he wanted to talk her about something.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Kisame smiled as he watched the battlefield. It was...evil. Deliciously, Disgustingly Evil. He liked it. "Well?" Terran asked with boredom. "Do you recommend we find someone who has money?"

"Why not?" Kisame asked. As they went toward a town on the outskirt of the battlefield, they asked if they should fight.

"Yes", croaked an elder, "Get those fiendish Kodaktans off our beloved planet."

"How much are we talking?" Kisame said with a wicked smile.

"As much as you need." The old voice said.

"Let's get working", Kisame said as he went into his jet, and into the battle.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Chapter Two: Retreat

The battle was going well for Louie's side. That was, until...reinforcements came. As the enemy side had its reinforcements come through, a huge particle beam cannon emerged. "What the hell is that?" James yelled through his communication link. Under his helmet, Louie's mouth formed a perfect circle. "wow", he gasped.

"THAT'S IT TROOPS, FALL BACK! FALL BACK! THAT THING WILL SEND ALL OF YOU TO KINGDOM COME!!!" the voice of the commander yelled through the communication link.

"That's a negative sarge, some of the boys and us are gonna take this motha down", a marine said.

"You outta your mind, private?" the commander yelled back.

"Sure, you could say that, come on boys!" He yelled as he ran, but few joined him. Louie was going to run to the landing pad where a drop ship would pick him up. But James was back there. You never, ever leave a brother behind. He turned, and yelled, "James, James!" The man in red armor did not stir, instead he pressed forward. So, Louie had to go to. "Damn". He ran, and jumped forward. a beam from a Kodaktan hit a marine square in the chest. Louie could not stop for the poor marine as he passed on the the better world. The huge tank with the particle beam unleashed its first wave. Boom. James went down, and so did a couple hundred other marine troops. Louie ran forward, coming to his comrade's aid. James looked at him and smiled, "Get me back to the ship now, or I'll saw of that pretty face of yours." Louie half carried, but half walked him near the pad. The particle beam should have wiped him out.

"That's just the first part", James said, "It will get much worse." The ship dropped down, and two medical officers yelled at them to get back. Louie threw James up the ladder, and he sagged upward. The pain in his shoulder hurt him enough to cause him to gasp, and wince.

"you're lucky you got here, when you did", the medical officer said, "He may not have time left."

"Are you going to take care of him?" Louie asked stupidly.

"He'll be fine, but...", he looked at the ground, then back at Louie. "It'll probably take at least a year before he can get back into battle." Louie smiled, he didn't care. He would be okay. The last thing he needed to see was another dead body.
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Gary looked at Rinko.
" Aye Aye mam. "
he walked over to the keypad looking at his wrist computer entering a 6 digit code. The door sliding open. multiple weapons lined the walls , and gear all specked and clean all around.
" there ya go, and donut worry about it, you had alot going on" gary padded Rinko on the back as they stepped into the room. Gary looked at a pistol on the wall, the silver metal all around, the gun very impressive the craftsmanship for it beautiful. He looked at the rifle, looking sort of off. He looked away from the gun. ghost squad adding more gear to there load out. He looked out back to the admiral in her chair. Then back at Rinko
" if you need anything just ask"
gary stepping out back into the operations room. He looked through the ships system, some regaing strength others, still dwindling.
" mam, if i could talk to you in the ops room mam."
Gary looked at rorse signalling for him to come in to. Gary new about the hell jumpers Campaign, they where his men, and he always had a direct communications from the marine commander . He new the campaign was important .

gary sliding over another info screen.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Rinko looked at the weapons, they weren't beam weapons, but they would do. They each opened up a zero space container in their suits and put a rifle and pistol and some ammo in it. Darsha replaced the pistol with a sniper rifle. Varth got a beam sword, as those were actually common in Akaktarian military. Cody got himself all the explosives in the room and put them into his back. he took extra sniper rifle, and pistol ammo also. The ghost squad just stared as his normal sized pack was able to fit everything in there. They wanted to ask how, but they knew better then that. Rinko took off his helmet, he had orange-coppery hair and green eyes. He walked with Ashaka Gary and Rorse into the ops room. Ma'm i request to be present as whatever we are getting into, i need to prepare the ghost squad for.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashaka only looked at Gary when he said to go into the ops room. She put Boris in charge of the battle while she was gone. She had the utmost confidence, his file indicated he was great at commanding ships. She followed Gary and Rorse into the ops room. then Rinko slipped in and explained himself. I don't know if you can Rinko. You are my brother but not even i know whats being discussed, but Gary does, so its up to him. Ashaka didn't sit down she just stood with her hands on the table in the room. So Gary, what are we discussing? I hope it's important, because my mission is going to hell right now.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFc1hXQKKI

Across the battle field, Kisame smiled that evil grin. He saw soldiers on both sides fall. Terran and him stood there for a moment, and then....he flashed into battle. His giant sharkskin sword was raised, as he rushed through Kodaktans with crazy blinding speed. Terran did the same, as they fell. "Who wants to die? Who wants to die!!!!??" Kisame yelled in gory pleasure. Terran didn't say anything, instead, it looked as if he was toying with the foe. "You alright there, Terran?"

"Never better", the grunt came as he slashed through the shield particles. Kisame threw his head back in laughter. Then the thing came. It was a large tank with a killer particle beam. "No", Kisame muttered, "Terran, do you see that thing over there? We've got to take it down, even if it means helping those scummy marines."

"Why?" Terran asked.
"Because that's how we get pay, idiot." So, Kisame roared across the battlefield, plowing through the countless Kodaktans. He probably didn't kill half of them, but his main goal was trying to attack the particle beam. Kisame clasped his hands together, and pounded them on the ground. It let out a roar, as the water beneath let loose five sharks made of water, thrashing sharks came out of the water. For an idea of what the attack looks like click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tXHT7ta6RM&feature=fvw

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Rorse, put his back to Ashaka. Gary must've have also known about the Hell Jumpers campaign, and so far, it obviously wasn't going well. Rorse had finally decided that he would ask Ashaka, Crimea was of importance to his race. He would leave this ship if he must to help it, despite this mission may help the entire allinance.

"Admiral, I would like to request a side mission objective. The Hell Jumper campaign on Crimea, while it may not seem of importance to you. Since it does not concern your race, and this mission may be for the good of the allinace. May I ask, how much information do we have on this mission so far? To me so far, it has gone straight to hell, we have hardly any details besides that we must find some alien artifacts. Which maybe... possibly... couldn't be there."

Rorse paused before continuing, hoping that his words may sink in.

"I understand if you wish to pass off on this mission, however this planet is of stragetic importance to my race. Also I believe Admiral Gary is in agreement with me on going to their aid. I will leave the ship, unless someone can persaude me otherwise. Not only that, Admiral Ashaka, we will have a huge hell jumper fleet to aid us."

Rorse already had the pros and cons of each objective. He thought about them while he stared at the ships systems on the wall. Observing what the men were doing.

On the Leviathan

Kritar stalked down the hallways, the Champion was ignoring him.

"Fine" Kritar thought to himself "Let him be that way." Kritar immediatley headed towards the main bridge.

"You idiot scum, follow that ship that left orbit! Why didn't you follow the other ships? Bah! Get me a Behemoth ship to hunt that down. Also get me more dreadnaughts for the chase. Get everything you can on that ship."

Kritar spun around and headed towards his quarters, like the Champions it was quite plain. All that was in the room were a hook for his sleep, and a modual that allowed him to practice his sneak attacks.

Kritar looked around before climbing up the wall and hanging his legs onto the hook. Slowly falling asleep.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:33 pm

" mam its fine is he listens and his input will probley due. "
Gary paused and shut the doors to the ops room. The projection showing Crimea.
“ mam my hell jumpers campaign on Crimea is a must for this mission, looking into the folder you provided me, where going to need to refuel and repair the ship to full power on Crimea. My fleet is in position, and where going to need more resources mam. The second point mam is my marine commander reported a artifact contact, bright lights and numerous ancient symbols. Something that hasn’t been seen in generations now showing up, the enemy wants it which gives us more reason to want it. I have been given decoded orders from my command to engage and regain Crimea, I will delay my orders on your account mam.” Gary wiped his for head, he was stressed between a rock and a hard place. He wasn’t going to show it now and act like the officer he needed to be right now. He blinked a the high admiral to get her attention to read his mind, allowing her.
~ mam im with you on this, but I strongly feel we should intervene on Crimea. I will support your decision, but if you decided against it, it might be a strong point of the enemy. ~ gary sipped at hot coffee on his left. He looked over to the armourt seeing it was emptied out. He waited for the high admiral response, for the next course of action.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Ashaka read Gary's mind and just nodded to him. All right, we will take a detour, but if it takes more then 2 weeks, ill have to pull out, the system we have to go to is a month away, and we only have 3 months. Alliance command has speculated the alliance would last 3 more months under this kind of siege, so we have two weeks once we get to crimea, understood? Then she walked out of the ops room and prepped the ship to head towards Crimea. She had the escort fleet move with the carrier, without its cloak, it was very vulnerable, so they were coming. Rinko listened to what the admiral said and had one thing to say when he returned to his team.

Looks like we are finally going to see a land battle. Lets show the Kondactans what the ghost squad can do!

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Rorse nodded his head, good. Now they were making a detour, however he had his doubts now. While the carrier had capabilities. Could it really change the course of battle? Rorse himself was quite the powerful soilder, hell he held off a entire regiment with only a company of men. However Rorse couldn't beat the army, and the allinance had trobules on the ground. The only race that seemed to beat the Kondactans on the ground, was the Vor'shee.

"Admiral Ashaka, I have a request. I do not doubt the skills of the humans of earth, or the Akakatarians ground force capabilities. However, I must say that Vor'shee do have considerably better troops. May I request a small fleet to accompany us to the planet to help fight off the enemy?"

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Gary nodded in agreement . "aye aye mam" gary was gllad to seee some good news. Hereported to his marine commander of the situation but help will come.
Occ: be back on laterl sirry doing essay

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparda225 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Kai by now had made his way back to the 131st bay and found them all there just waiting for their leaders return “sir” LT stood and shook Kais hand “welcome back” he smiled at nodded at him “LT get everybody ready we are leaving” Kai ordered him handing him encrypted orders “read though show no one else not even the admiral I will speak to her myself” “sir yes sir” LT replied as he found a chair and read the new Orders his mouth hung open “wow” he said simply.
Kai made his way to the bridge hoping to find every one he wanted there “Ashaka “he nodded to her Handing over his new orders like she wasn’t important anymore “he walked over to Gary “XO” he said extended his hand to shake but instead ended up punching him “that’s colonel Riot you human peace of shit” he said turning away and walking off the bridge, his new orders were directly from high command his new tasking was the covert recapture of a forward position and that meant he could crack Garys jaw without being reprimanded for it he was no longer under their command not even in their jurisdiction any more as Kai left the bridge and headed for the hanger his men were already prepping the drop ship any one in their way had been throw out of the nearest airlock.
Gunny jogged over “Drop ships prepped the FTL drive is online and operational we’ll be at the rally point in no time” he smiled “good we only take our self’s no gear were getting up grades as soon as we arrive” he said boarding the ship “LT shields the command codes to the ships computer drop the shields and lunch us now” LT just nodded in reply and did so shields went down the ship came to a complete stop and as the last person boarded the tactical drop ship the hatch closed and it was lunched out in to space “setting cause for rally point delta” Gunny said looking at Kai for the order “no set cause for the leviathan hail them when were in range we have Intel they need on this ship give them everything then we leave this system this galaxy and travel as far away from this shit as we can” LT nodded and did as he was asked
As soon as they were in rage of the empires flag ship he transmitted everything they knew every piece of technical data straight to them everything the mission and the unseen Kai smiled “now get us out of here” Gunny smiled “yes sir” he said as LT disabled the ships remote recall and beacon they couldn’t be traced now they were free and that is how former colonel Riot intended it to stay hopefully this guy he had met once Kritar an assassin had received all the Intel he needed on that ship to rip it to peaces after all LT was in the system from the moment they stepped onboard and no one had stopped him the raptor was a distraction that’s why it didn’t kill him LT had everything now and he didn’t care not after being used abused disrespected for all these years his farther had given his life to protect that plaint and its ungrateful people and what did it get him nothing a medal a piece of metal that Kai by now had throw in to space, he smiled and left that all behind it was time for a new start on their own out in the universe “activate all stealth systems and get us out of her LT” as kai said that the ship jumped to FTL and was gone never to be heard from again

Sparda225
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 am

Gary shook his head and didn't wince in the punch, his Armour underneath absorbed the punch. He probley had it coming, save a guys life hes and arse later. He acted like nothing happen.
" ghost squad this mission is going to have to be in and out no longer then three hours. Insertion will be by drop pods, and gunship on stand by. will drop in here" the map shifting to a tropical location. Water fall with crystal clear blue water shotting down into the blue lagoon.
" the ruins are behind the water fall, what marine intell reports, there trying to hold there area, they might be able to hold a couple days, but thats it. Where to get in there examine the artifacts as fast as we can, mean while the ship can be repaired and ready to jump us out there. Ghost squad will add 6 marines total two to one form each group on the ship, i would like to accompany admiral if that is ok. " The imaged flashed to caverns into the water fall.
" the caverns are going to be extremely steep and require some rappelling or other methods of getting down un harmed. The transport will hold in a landing zone alpha, and supply at bravo. After drop meet at bravo to receive extra supply's. That is all i got mam, would you like to add or chang ethe plan mam?" gary stepping back for the admiral.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisame on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 pm

"Kisame, the troops are getting heavier on their side, what do we do?" Terran asked through the battle. "What do you mean?" Kisame asked as he hacked through another enemy. He was still laughing, and didn't want to stop yet. This was just way too fun. "Kisame, we're not gonna make it through the next wave of troops if this keeps up." We're Mercenaries, not soldiers", terran yelled.

"Fair enough, fall back." He headed out of the battlefield, his sword swinging in the air. Then he noticed that there were special men in armor with guns. "Outta my way!" Terran yelled as he cut down two with a swipe of his sword.

Kisame
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Aboard the medical ship, Louie sighed. Thank goodness James was going to be ok. It looked like he was going to die for sure out there. He had felt fear for the first time, and wanted to throw up. Dead bodies were a common sight for him, but the thought of losing another person that was close to him. He heard the buzzing of the medical ship, and was getting his leg all patched up. "Louie, you okay?" Louie nodded back at James. "Listen, I didn't want to get you in trouble out there, I'm sorry", he whispered raspy. Louie nodded, he then made the sign with his hand that said, "Don't worry, just rest." He kept his sword at his side, as he removed his armor.

Then he heard a crash in the side of the ship. The air craft rocked.

"Damn", the pilot said, "we're being invaded." Great, just great, Louie thought. He readied his sword for the strike just in case they were about to be attacked.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Ashaka took the orders from Kai and looked at them. While reading the orders, she barely even noticed Rorse ask his question. Oh... um... sure, whatever you ask. She threw Kai's orders aside, she didnt want him to go, he was useful, but he had his orders. The ship finally arrived at Crimea. The rest of the fleet shortly came in after. The carrier started to launch fighters as to bombard ground positions of the Kondactans. The ships alarm went off as a battle fleet of Kondactans jumped into Crimean space in an attempt to relieve there besieged forces on the ground. Shit! All ships engage the Kondactan battle group! The fighters diverted from ground side attacks and zoomed back into orbit. Then they began attack runs as the rest of the escort fleet began to engage the battle group. The Ashaka would have surprised everyone.

All right, im going ground side, Gary, Rorse and ghost squad, you are with me, lets go. Boris, you are in command until i am back. Ashaka started to walk out and the ghost squad came up behind her. Cody handed her a beam rifle. Darsha went over to gary and handed him a beam rifle as well. The comm systenm for the ship started to blare out words.

all systems are set for launch, drop ships loaded and ready with exception of Admiral Ashaka's craft. I repeat, all systems are set for launch, drop ships loaded and ready with exception of Admiral Ashaka's craft.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trinityliger on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 pm

The medical ship went up, and it pierced the atmosphere. "That's a negative", the pilot said, and he turned to Louie. He looked him straight in the eye. "You alright son? Looks like we'll be in for a bumpy ride when we get back to the home ship. Place has been infiltrated by space pirates."

James moaned, but sat up. "Is that so?" he asked. The pilot nodded, and grinned, "Yes that's correct. My names Mark by the way, Mark England." Mark pulled out a pistol. The guy had a western accent, and a weird thing about him. Louie nodded, and said nothing. The ship rocked again.

"Don't worry about that, that's just us breaking into the atmosphere", Mark assured him. "the real battle's when you get to the ship." Hopefully we won't miss to much, Louie thought sarcastically. A cool woman's voice that came from the ship said, "Preparing to load into mother ship...Five...Four...Three...Two...then...One! The ship landed, and Louie got out. And what did he expect? No less than two beams of light coming toward him. Louie sprang to action. He pulled out his sword, and ran toward the two. He flinched his sword around, and stabbed one as he fell to the ground. He flinched, and grimaced. Killing would be a habit he would have to get used to. He looked at the other as he fell helplessly to the ground, thanks to a shot from James's shotgun.

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!