Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Intersect Project: New York

Intersect Project: New York

a part of “Intersect Project: New York”, a fictional universe by Syreaa.

Based off of Chuck - A roleplay about the Intersect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Intersect Project: New York”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Intersect Project: New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Fri May 28, 2010 10:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Intersect Project: New York"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Intersect Project: New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri May 28, 2010 7:01 pm

XD!!!!!!!!!
YES! I'm so joining this one! It'd better turn out good, because if we ruin the awesomeness that is Chuck, I'm gonna smack someone.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat May 29, 2010 11:36 am

I'll try my very, very, very best not to mess it up! As a fellow Chuck fan, I'll need your help in sticking within the whole spy guildlines and such... But not without restricting the roleplay itself.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broadway.someday on Sat May 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Sooo excited! I hope it's ok that I made Sarah as my character. I AM SO DEVOTED to this show and will do my best to portray her!

broadway.someday
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat May 29, 2010 2:13 pm

But honestly, I don't think she'd leave Chuck. And if he died, I don't think she'd keep on being a spy, or she just wouldn't work with the intersect project anymore.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broadway.someday on Sat May 29, 2010 3:18 pm

But does it have to be directly based on Chuck? I mean does the whole Chuck and Sarah thing have to have happened for this? It is pretend, after all.

broadway.someday
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat May 29, 2010 4:37 pm

You can't do an accurate representation of Sarah without including her history with Chuck. It is a vital part of her character development! *nods resolutely like an anime character*

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Sorry Broadway, but I'm accepting original characters only. You can't use any for the show because we're using the timeline from the show. Right now, Sarah is trying to be a civilian.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat May 29, 2010 10:53 pm

My character is up! I hope you like her.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 am

Love the character! We just need more people to sign up.. Right now, you're all I've got!

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon May 31, 2010 9:39 pm

*pouts* I hope more people join!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broadway.someday on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 am

Ok, I can understand that. I made a new character. :)

broadway.someday
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello? Where are the peoples?

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 pm

I don't know, no one signed up...

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Humph

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChrisJohnson on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 am

Ummm..... Hellooooooooooo........Helloooooooooooooo...... is anyone here??????????

ChrisJohnson
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 am

Yes? I happen to be alive and breathing.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!