Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into the Black - A Firefly RP IC (full)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Into the Black - A Firefly RP IC (full)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 pm

*Kara nodded and opened the access hatch, doing a quick little crouch-crawl out onto the wing. She stood back up and walked over to the VTOL engine. As Nate followed, she made sure that the fuel lines were disconnected. She opened a small hatch on the engine itself, revealing a harness and a cable winch. Kara donned the harness, connected herself to the cable, and after checking to make sure the winch worked, lowered herself down to the afterburner.*

"Nate! I'm a' climb inside tha' engine! I need ye ta' run a diagnostic!"

*And with that, Kara swung herself over, grabbed the bare metal, and climbed up inside the massive engine...*
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Nate shouted his affirmation back at her. "Right then! Leavin' the hatch open for ya!" With that, he hooked his leg back inside form where he had crawled out from inside, and pulled himself back, grabbing on to the ladder and sliding down.

Nate arrived on the bridge, and, with a single motion, cleared the tubing from the console and managed to look down at it, before running a basic diagnostic sequence. He got a red flashing error message on the main display. He frowned, looked over it, and ran it again. When he got the same "Cannot find Starboard Engine" message, he leaned under the console to find a wire had been disconnected by his earlier repairs that he hadn't reconnected, and did so. He ran the diagnostic again, and watched it trace through the basic sequence one step at a time.
If you mess with me, you WILL be hippyfied. You are officially warned.

You lived what anybody gets, Bernie. You got a lifetime.
~Death

How's the general public today?
Off it's meds.
~Ian and Matt Machall

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Noticing Talya's stare at her belongings, Phedre laughed. "Well, I would hope they didn't decide to grow legs and walk off while we're here." Although, Phedre thought, I wouldn't put it past some of the fellows I've seen lately.

Phedre left these thoughts as she turned to listen Talya talk about pirates and such. When she commented about leaving off backwater planets, Phedre gave a deep laugh. Goodness, she hadn't laughed this much since she'd left her friends in the House. Phedre sincerely hoped this Talya proved to be what she seemed and didn't plan on robbing her blind later on. That might prove a hinderance to forming a friendship.

"Well, it'd be nice to take a break actually. I wouldn't mind having some time to myself. Well, relatively to myself." Phedre glanced at Talya, then shifted her gaze to the trunk she had parked her derrier on. "Anyway, I think I'm ready when you are to move this beast."
All knowledge is worth having.

Phedre
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm

"Your starting rate will be six percent. After our first job, I'll adjust the rate according to your skill," Jillacarra said, nodding. "After we get under way, I'll assess your close combat skills if you don't mind."

--------

Talya shrugged. "Take as long as you want," she invited, placing her chin in her hands. "A break every now and then's good, don't you think?" she said, smiling back. Truth be told, the only reason she was doing this was to establish a stash of good karma with the Companion.

Cashala
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 am

*As Kara peered about the engine, her head below the main fuel injector, a pitiful whir and and a click came from the machinery around her. She furrowed her brow: those were not good sounds. Deciding it would be best to check the outer wiring, she began to work her way out of the engine. However...*

"Gan ni niang! Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai!Too zai zi!Wo xi wang ni man man si, dan kuai dian xia di yu!"

*A flood of hydraulic fluid, engine oil, and fuel cascaded down upon Kara, covering her from head to foot. Finally, a large plume of inky, black smoke rose from the top of the engine. Kara wiped the sludge from her goggles, and cut her hand open on the broken lens. She blinked and squinted into the engine, seeing the pumps that had begun to start. She got out of the VTOL engine and hauled herself back onto the wing, gasping for air.*

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Nate had seen a stream of red on the diagnostic, with a backup klaxon sounded and, as he looked at the sign, he scrambled out and away to the ladder. He climbed and, as his head popped out from the open hatch as Kara hauling herself onto the wing. he smiled a bit, and held out his hand to help her to her feet.

"Ya know, there's easier ways ta change the lines." Nate rolled his sleeves back on his extended arm to keep the grime off. From back inside the ship, he heard the almost comically late confirmation sound from the console, that the main issue had been the fluid buildup in the lines and now was solved besides replacing the fluids. He sighed and shook his head at the sound and chuckled quietly.

"Leas' ya don' have ta do 'at 'gain."

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

*Kara grimaced as she rose with Nate's help. She was covered in the strong smelling sludge and was beginning to feel very light headed due to a combination of jet fuel fumes and blood loss from the gash in her hand. She wobbled a bit as he spoke and tried to smile.*

"Tha...thanks..."

*"Too..tired to be...snide..." Kara was beginning to feel sick as she tried to make her way back across the wing to the access hatch. She stopped before going in and bent down to crawl through the hatch as Nate brought up the rear. Once back inside the firefly, she stood and headed into the cockpit where she promptly fainted and hit the metal deck face first with a loud, wet smack. A large oil slick and accompanying spatter now marred the cockpit, mixing with the blood that was flowing out of her fresh wound that ran from the top of her palm to past her wrist...*

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Nate tried tyo catch Kara on her way down, but didn't make it. He reached over to the PA hand set and hit the button.

"Doc, get ta the cockpit. Our mechanic is down."

Nate rolled her onto her back, and checked her over. he ripped the sleeves off his overshirt and pressed it into the wound around her wrist, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Wo de mah, that ain' no little scratch." Nate made sure her head was propped in the right way to keep her airways open and placed the back of his hand near her mouth. He felt her breathing and grabbed the hand piece again.

"DOC! NO TIME TA' REST! GET UP 'ERE!"

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Phedre looked sidelong at Talya, her lips in a small smirk. "Yes, I suppose a break every once in a while would do most everyone good." She leaned beck on her hands, her legs crossed at the ankles in front of her. She leaned her head back to look up at the catwalk as she heard someone make their way out onto the catwalk. Phedre saw it was one of the other females aboard the ship. She hadn't met her yet, but recognized her from earlier. The woman was followed by a man Phedre recognized as well, but hadn't met either.

As Phedre watched, the woman, who seemed to be covered in engine grease, made her way to the cockpit where she heard a loud 'smack' and then the man yelling through the PA for the Doc. Wide-eyed, Phedre glanced over at Talya, then fluttered her gaze back up to where the pair had gone.

Phedre's thoughts raced through whether to stay or go up and try to help as she glanced at Talya, and within a split-second, Phedre was rushing up the stairs toward the young woman and the man. She was greeted with the man bent over the woman who had clearly fainted. He was holding torn fabric from his shirt against her wrist, which by the look of things had been bleeding profusely.

Phedre rushed over, silks rustling, as she bent over the two. She placed a light hand on the man's shoulder asking frantically, "What can I do? Is she ok?"

Phedre
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:04 am

"Dunno. She cut her wrist pretty bad, an' She got a lungfulla Buddha-knows-what from the engine. Plus she hit 'er head pretty 'ard on the way down. Hold this," Nate motioned to the piece of shirt he held against her wrist, "an' I'll check 'er pulse an' the like. WHERE IS 'AT DOCTOR?"

Nate shouted the last bit over his shoulder down the hallway towards the mess. He was not especially well trained in first aid, having taken the course for pilots during the war and not dealing with it much after that; most of the people injured enough to need his help on previous jobs were outside of his expertise, and most had died. He didn't want that to happen here.

He checked her pulse, which was there, if a little weak. He gave a mild sigh of relief. He then helped Phedre with the cloth on Kara's wrist, and checked her breathing again as well. It too, was there, if weak. He didn't look up, but he did manage to say "By the way, name's Nate, miss." He only added a bit of dark sarcasm to the remark as well, considering the situation.

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 am

Phedre held the woman's wrist while the man, Nate, re-checked her vitals. While he was doing that, Phedre discretely checked the wound underneath the wadded piece of dirty cloth. It wasn't arterial, but it was deep and long. Whatever happened the woman would need stitches, which might put a damper on whatever she was doing that caused this to happen in the first place.

It caught Phedre a little offguard when Nate introduced himself, given the situation. But, she supposed now was as good a time as any, and she figured etiquette was not on the man's forefront of his mind. Besides, Phedre wasn't entirely sure there was etiquette that dictated niceties in an emergency situation. Phedre gave a wry smile and replied, "Phedre. Hold this again please?"

Phedre handed the woman's hand back to Nate and ripped a strip of cloth from her undergarment which was cotton. She then got the hand back from Nate and made a makeshift tournaquette with one of her hair pins and the cotton. She looked around for a visible clock, but didn't see one. Shrugging internally, she hoped the doc would show up soon to remove it and do what needed to be done.

"It didn't look arterial, so she shouldn't lose enough blood to die. She'll need stitches though. If the doctor doesn't show up soon, I have a fair hand for that sort of thing, need be. It needs to be cleaned thoroughly and I don't have any antiseptic or anything, though." Phedre was watching Nate as she spoke, having wrapped the wrist and keeping heavy pressure on it.

Phedre
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Ryan had wandered over to the fridge and had been fondly contemplating another beer when he heard the starboard side VTOL rumble to life. The pilot and the engineer were probably going through the new-ship shakedown. Ryan was reaching into the fridge for another cold beer when he heard a commotion floating down the hallway from the cockpit, shortly followed by Nate bellowing over the PA for the 'Doc. He straightened up in time to see the Companion, wide eyed, rush up the stairs and down the hallway towards the cockpit.

He let the refrigerator door swing shut and jogged after the Companion. Whatever was going on, it was probably more interesting then drinking before 5.

Ryan's nose was assaulted by the harsh bite of engine chemicals even before he entered the cockpit. Old familiarity surfacing had sorted the scents into "jet fuel" and "hydraulic oil" by the time he stepped over the threshold to find the Companion hovering over the prone grease monkey.

"-have any antiseptic or anything, though," the Companion finished, looking up at Nate while keeping pressure on the mechanic's wrist. Ryan glanced at the wounded mechanic, saturated in jet fuel and oil, and realized that he could still hear the commotion of the starboard VTOL running at idle.

"Balls," Ryan said evenly, and promptly bolted to the control console, nearly knocking Nate on his rear as he did so. He immediately cut power and fuel flow to the starboard VTOL, then punched the button to trigger the engine's fire extinguisher. The tell-tale remained dark. Ryan paused a second, then realized that the console was still strewn with orphaned circuit boards. He knelt to look underneath.

"Blue balls," he swore, and promptly vaulted over the engineers console to reach the pilot's seat. The pilot's mechanical controls were far fewer, but they could still fire the engine extinguishers. He pressed the proper button and the telltale lit to indicate a single extinguisher had fired. It'd make a hell of a mess in the VTOL, but the fire hazard was finished.
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are.
--William Tecumseh Sherman

"I still have thirteen ships. As long as I am alive, the enemies will never gain the Western Sea."
--Admiral Yi Soon-Shin, shortly before destroying 300 enemy warships

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm

As he got back up, Nate could...FEEL her eyes on him, and he avoided her gaze, and he held the cloth down while she affixed the tourniquet, and after seeing it would hold, he reached over to one of the lockers, looking for something he knew would be there He found it, mostly empty. An old first aid kit. The bandages were gone, used up, but the antiseptic bottle was half full, and there was a suture kit. He placed it on the ground next to Phedre, and nudged it over.

"No bandages, but plenty a' cleaning stuff, an' a kit ta' stitch it all together if the doc don' show in the next few minutes.

"Sorry 'bout this, miss. Ain't quite tha' high an' cultured life 'ere." Nate silently indicated her torn undergarment, his sleeve, and their now-engine-fluid-coated-hands.

"'Ey, hit tha' engine fuel dump Lines 're cut off, an' if ya flush the lines now, it'll prevent any damage tha' fire extinguishers'll do. An' that last thing we need is our mechanic havin' ta go back an do this all 'gain after this." Nate leaned back a bit over his shoulder to the man at the pilot's chair.

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Ryan nodded curtly in agreement and triggered the fuel dump. The pilot's controls didn't allow for precise dumping; just an all-or-nothing flush, but as Nate had said, the fuel feed lines had already been sealed off from the engineering console. Only the fuel currently in the VTOL pod was evacuated, flushing the lines clean and further reducing the local fire risk.

Ryan swung himself out of the pilot's seat. "Now that's taken care of, anything else I should lock down while we wait for the good Doctor?"

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Nate ran a mental checklist quickly, and when it came up done, he simply shook his head. As long as the fuel dump worked, the lines would be clear, and excess fire retardant would be flushed out of the engine as well. Short of time and repairing the hydraulics, which was not something he'd be doing at any rate, there was nothing left.

"Not really, but findin' him'd be a nice touch. Where's that boy hidin'? " As he spoke, Nate opened the bottle of antiseptic cleanser with one hand and his teeth, and, pulling his sleeve, which was the cleaner of the two temporary bandages, soaked it in the liquid and wiped the wound track a bit. If the shirt hadn't been black before, it would have been from the wounded-mechanic-cocktail of blood, hydraulic fluid and fuel that coated Kara's arms, leaving clean skin beneath. Hopefully, there wouldn't be much pain for her as it touched the open wound, but compared to infection and death, he supposed she'd be alright with it.

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Phedre watched as another practically flew into the bridge. She turned back to the unconscious woman as Nate was pushing a sad looking first aid kit her way. She sincerely hoped the doc would show up soon. She was more than capable of sewing together a wound such as this, but frankly, she would prefer not to. However, the doc seemed to be taking his sweet time in getting there. Phedre wondered if the doc was even on board. Maybe he had gone off to get some supplies or something...

As Nate was offering a sort of apology to Phedre, she waved it off with a black and red hand. "It's nothing," she said quietly before he turned his conversation to the man in the bridge. Phedre was watching Nate beging to clean the wound with the little bit of antiseptic, then she looked up at the man that joined them, nodding at him in brief greeting. She turned back to the woman and inspected the freshly cleaned wound.

"The bleeding looks like it's slowed down. If the doc shows up soon, we can stitch her up and she'll be good to go." Phedre looked at both gentlemen, hoping they opted to wait instead of having her stitch the woman up. With a start she realized Talya was still down with her stuff.

She walked to the catwalk, shoes clanking on the metal, then looked down at Talya. "You know you don't have to sit there with all of my junk, you know. There's been an accident and I was just helping out. We're just waiting for the doc to show up so he can stitch her up. Actually..." Phedre trailed off, turning to face the two huddled by the woman. "You know we can probably move her to the doc's office if you think it'd be better than sitting here on the floor. I just don't know if he's got a set up yet in there. Do you know?"

Phedre
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 pm

When Phedre bolted off to Kara, Talya grimaced. First day with the new crew and it was all falling down around her ears. Without another thought, she headed to the infirmary, intent on kicking the doctor into action. However, the only person she met was Jillacarra.

"Well, this happened sooner than I thought it would," Talya said. Jillacarra merely nodded, crossing her arms. Talya continued, "Let's make this brief, shall we? After all, the doctor is no where to be found, and I'm pretty sure that the Companion and the rest do not know sufficient first aid for the mechanic's injuries."

To this, Jillacarra nodded once again, apparently mute in Talya's presence.

"Don't jip the Companion. I don't want to piss her off in the off chance that she would find out that you cheated her out of a fair price. I may not like them, but they make good cover stories. Next, no sex? I mean, really, I'll be able to twist this to my advantage - you saw how they were - but you need to see your husband more."

Jillacarra levelled her cold gaze at Talya, who reciprocated with one just as frosty. "Once our debt is settled, I won't be leaving his side," the acting captain vowed.

"Good for you. Now, the rest can wait until later - go on up to the cock pit and play hero."

Jillacarra shook her head as she heard the doctor shout to ask where he was. "I'll show him around the ship. Unless you wanted the brownie points," she invited.

It was now Talya's turn to shake her head. "No. They might find that suspicious. Now, however, I must be going to see how the mechanic is." She narrowed her eyes dangerously at the tall brunette. "Don't want to pass up the chance for brownie points, after all." With that, she left, going back to where Phedre had left her. When the Companion appeared, Talya shook her head. "No point in me crowding it up when the doctor's finally found his way there," she answered, sitting tight.
Last edited by Cashala on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 pm

"Where the hell am I!?" Kenny, who had been running around in circles with a frown on his face at being lost, shouted at the top of his lungs. He took a left, a right, and kept going straight, the voice had rang over the speaker a minute or two ago... he would really have to learn his way around this ship. Finally, he got to the engine room, glanced at the injured mechanic, and blurted out "Why's-she-hurt-what-cut-her-up,-and... eww... what did she swallow?"

Not waiting for answers, the doctor rushed over and relieved her from the pilot. He glanced down at her wrist, frowning, he lifted up the bandage for a moment, quickly putting it back as it was. Kenny smiled lightly, it was a filthy bandage, but it had served it's purpose by staunching the blood-flow, although she could have lived without it, it sure as hell helped. "Forgive my absense..." he said to no-one in particular, quickly grabbing the med-kit "I get lost easily." The wound was clean, that helped as well, he opened the medical kit and frowned again... a needle and thread kit, some pain killers, cleaning agents... and a chunk of wood. The definition of a smugglers best friend, he pulled the needle and thread out, and quickly threaded it through. As he stitched up the wound, he talked "I may have to remove these stitches later if it happens to already be infected, but for now, the stitches will keep the blood... in" he accentuated the last word by getting the last stitch in.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 pm

"Good ta' hear. Need anythin' from the med bay? Or are ya' good with what ya got 'ere?" Nate had immediately backed away from Kara when the Doctor had arrived and was now standing at the hatch out of the bridge. There had suddenly been a crush of people, and, even IF one was unconscious, he needed to leave. He opened his locker quickly, took off the coat and torn over-shirt and placing his hat on a hook, before waiting for the doctor to say anything that would let him run to the med bay to get it, be it a bottle or a stretcher.

He also had a need to wash his hands from the gunk layer and the blood that had coated them somewhat. He was glad to leave this part to the professionals. Or, professional.

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 am

Seeing that she was not needed any longer, Phedre decided to bow out. She stood on the outskirts of the crush watching for a bit longer, but when the tardy doctor began to stitch the woman up, Phedre thought it was time enough for her to vamoose. She headed to her shuttle to wash up. As she dug around a box for some soap, trying not to get blood and grease all over everything, Phedre was trying to decide whether she should begin to unpack what she had brought up or finish moving what she could. Besides the heavy book trunk, most of the stuff was able to be moved by one person.

She found the soap and headed to her wash basin. Having not filled it yet with water, Phedre poured a bottle of water into it and used that. The scent of camphor and cinnamon wafted from the bowl and Phedre thought over the recent event.

Phedre always found it interesting how different people react to emergencies or even things like unexpected news. It shows a lot about a person's character. Nate, for instance, has a good head on his shoulders, as well as the other fellow that Phedre didn't get the name of. Both reacted quickly and got done exactly what needed to be done in the situation at hand as well as peripheral situations. The doc, however good of a doctor as he may be, definitely needed a map, though. Phedre giggled to herself at the thought of the doc wandering around the ship like a lost boy.

With a sigh, Phedre decided to finish moving her stuff to the shuttle and then wait till she could find someone to help her with the heavy objects. She dried her hands off on a clean towel, then looked down at her now ruined dress, but decided not to change until she was done with the task.

Phedre walked down to her pile of crap, resenting it by this point, and grabbed a bunch of bags and a suitcase. After making a few more trips, Phedre had all of the stuff she could do by herself. All that was left now were two big trunks and a large box that wasn't so much heavy as awkward. Resigning herself to the fact that this would just have to wait, Phedre went back to her shuttle and began to unpack, which inevitably made the room more of a mess before it got better. Eventually, though, things began to show an order. A pile of linens here, all of her dresses there, etc.

Soon, Phedre decided she needed a break and headed down to the mess area to make herself a cup of tea and sit for a minute, because she obviously had nowhere to sit in her room yet. As she waited for her mint tea to brew, Phedre wondered how the woman was doing and hoped the doc was taking good care of her.

Phedre
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!