Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jaime Academy of Intelligence IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Jaime Academy of Intelligence IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Welcome to Jaime Academy of Intelligence. This is where students with enhanced mind skills come to rest. They all have intelligence on a certain subject close to them. Like enhanced computer skills, escape skills, music skills, anything you can think of.

Character Form

Name:
Nickname: (if any)
Username: (please include this)
Year: (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th)
Skill:
Appearance: (description or picture)
Personality:
Past History:
Other:

~~Characters~~
Name: Claire Valm
Username: candygirl96
Year: 2nd
Skill: has enhanced skills for planning escapes or plans
Appearance: Image
Claire in school uniform
Personality: She is rather shy, doesn't like to be at the center of attention and likes to keep out of the shadows and just watch. However, when she is put on the spot, Claire can be very outspoken and hot headed.
Past History: Used to live with both her parents but her mother died and she lived with her father, who became drunk and violent. She came to the school to get away from it all.
Other: is actually kind of musically talented.

PLEASE JOIN IN OCC!! HERE IS THE LINK:
JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES:
roleplay/hunger-games/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Jaime Academy of Intelligence IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Name: Lania
Nickname: Lane
Username: EarthenDays
Year: 1st
Skill: She's very good on the Piano
Personality: She's hyper and very outspoken. She's hyper and loves sweets.
Past History: Lane's parents loved the fact that she could play the piano so good at such a young age, they tried to force her to become better. Soon, she had a nervous breakdown and CPS had a conference with her parents. Finally, they agreed to go easier on her. Soon, she became more independent and wanted to go to the Academy. They agreed.
Other: She has panic attacks when playing in front of others.
Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.

http://dragcave.net/user/EarthenDays My babies!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Name:Johnathan Lars
Nickname: Johnny, Nathan
Username: oblivionboix
Year: 2nd
Skill: Computers. Mainly hacking them and fixing them. Because of this, his's mathamatical skill is almost scary as well.
Personality: Johnathan is a very...odd person. He's considered unnatrually bubbly by his fellow classmates because of his urge to giggle insanely to himself at his math problems and computer genius. He's a bit of a socially lacking boy, prefering to stay by himself and do math/read, than deal with the annoyances of the real world. When forced in a social situation, he's shy and meek
Past History:Johnathan's lived a normal life. His sister is a small time actor, while his parents are both professors, his mother being a Musical Studies teacher while his Father taught Advanced Mathamatics. Because of this, he was taught at a young age to like music and math, but he favored math a little more. While he was a teenager, he discovered that he had a talent with fixing his laptop. Soon, after trainning himself, he became a slightly famous hacker, and decided to take a small break, learning to play guitar during his first year.
Other: He has zero skills at any and all sports, being a clumsy and bumbling teen.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm

You both are accepted, thanks for joining. ;)

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Yay! How many mroe people do we need?

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

ummm I'm not sure, but we can start now if you like

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

.........uh, sure! You can start, seeing as it's your RP.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Claire Valm cut the engine on her black hummer and stared at the school. This had been her last resort, her last chance. She stepped out of her hummer and picked up her black suitcases, her black computer case and her black book bag. Many people thought of her as goth but really it was just to blend in. Black was the color of shadows and Claire liked to blend in, not be the center of attention. She also took out a guitar case and slung it across her back . she slung the laptop case across her right shoulder with the guitar and her book bag across the other. Claire rolled her things towards the front office. She deposited her stuff on a bench inside and went to talk to the receptionist.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Lane swung her legs on under her as she sat on the plastic seats of the receptionist's office. She huffed, playing with her braid in her hair. She wanted so badly to go to the band room and play, but she had to get her schedule. She noticed another girl come in the door. She waved. "Hi! I'm Lane. I like cheeseburgers and soda! What's up?"

She said this so fast though, it sounded like "HiI'mLaneIlikecheeseburgersandsoda.What'sup?" Shouldn't have had that extra soda this morning. She giggled and crossed her legs. "Sorry. I love soda...so...what's your name?"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 pm

"HiI'mLaneIlikecheeseburgersandsoda.What'sup?" said a quick, hyper voice from behind Claire. She turned around and noticed a very hyper, bubbly person sitting on a bench. "Uh, hi," Claire said, "I'm Claire." She got her schedule and stared at the girl. Claire looked down at her boots, embarrassed to be talked to.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm

((gtg sorry))

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

((that's cool, See you soon))

Lane looked at her. 'She's shy...Aw, man...' Lane played with her braid. "Well...Claire's a nice name! If I wasn't Lane, I suppose I'd be Claire! You know, my mom was so sure I'd be a boy! Lane's really what my name's supposed to be."

She stopped talking. "Oh, I'm sorry, I talk when I'm nervous."

She played with the end of her skirt. "Sorry!" She jumped up. "Um...You play guitar?!" Lane smiled. "Cool!"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Johnathan darts out of the small green Jeep, saying goodbye to his mother as he stuggles to fix his glasses on his face with the other hand that wasn't dragging a large suitcase behind him. He looked very...disoriented at the moment as he ran off towards the receptionists office to get a new schedule. Too focused on lugging his suitcase around, and making sure his guitar stayed strapped to his bookbag, he didn't notice the door. The result being him running right into the door.

"Ow!" was all he said as he fell back on his behind in slight shock, looking at the door as if it had just gotten there. He shook his head, laughing to himself as he fixed his glasses again and opened the door with his free hand. He hoped no one had noticed that, even though he thought it was pretty funny, it was still slightly embarassing.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Claire nodded then laughed when a boy ran into the front office door. She burst into more peals of laughter when he fell. "You okay?" she asked him.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Johnathan looked up at the girl that seemed to think his clumsiness was funny. He smiled slightly as she asked if he was alright. He gave a slight shrug as he dusted himself off, "I just crashed into a door, and theres a chance that I fractured my skull or have a concussion. And your asking me if I'm okay?" he started, smirking oddly. He laughed as he took a seat on the bench, "Well I'm super fantastic, thanks for asking!" he says, the same smirk still present on his face. The weird thing is that while he said that, he didn't sound sarcastic at all, and was actually being truthful, showing how much he lacked social skills.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:51 pm

"Hey, at least the door didn't stab you or anything," joked Claire, "I'm Claire, by the way." She smiled and held out her hand.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:50 pm

"If doors could stab, I would have died a thousand times already" he says humorously. When she sticks out her hand, he looks at it for a moment, before looking at her. 'This girl wants to be friends with me? Thats...nice' he thinks as his grabs her hand and gives it a shake. "My name is Johnathan Lars. Or at least that's what I've been told, and what it says on my birth certificate, so I'm not really sure if it's true. Call me Johnny, well if you want to of course. It's a pleasure to meet you Claire." he nervously fumbles as he gives her a kind smile thats somewhere between a seductive glance and a expression of insanity

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Claire smiled back at him. She liked this kid. Kinda awkward, out of place with the school, like her. Claire said, "I have to get my stuff up to my dorm. Uhh.. see ya later." Claire rolled her suitcases to the elevator and punched the 2nd floor button.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Lane giggled slightly as the exchange took place, not really saying anything. Claire left, and Johnny stayed. Lane giggled again.

"You like Claire? Aww, how cutie!" She made a kissy face at him. "Claire and Johnny sitting in a tree...nah nah nah nah nananah!"

The secretary gave her a cold glare, making Lane stop. "Sorry! I'm Lane!"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am

Johnny blinked at the girl as she teased him, holding back a laugh as he watched her child-like actions. He shook his head and said, "Nope! I just met her. Oh, and ignore Miss Grumpy over there, she's always like that for the first week" he points toward the secretary, who was glaring holes in the his back. He then decided to mess with Lane a little. "It's nice to meet you Lane, I'm Johnathan, but just call me Johnny!" He says as he gives her a accusing look, "And if I did like Claire, do you happen to be jealous?" as he tries to hold back a laugh at his own joke.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!