Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jimmy Neutron High School RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Jimmy Neutron High School RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAngryLioness on Sun May 11, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm a big fan of the show Jimmy Neutron and I really want to roleplay the fandom. I don't have anyone I can rp with unfortunately. My idea is that the characters are in high school and have face characters like Sean Flynn as Jimmy and Sasha Pieterse as Cindy. I'd like to start a Jimmy Neutron roleplay community because there aren't any active ones right now, and I need help because I'm not good at getting members. If someone could help me out, I would be so greatful!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheAngryLioness
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Jimmy Neutron High School RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun May 11, 2014 10:59 pm

I'm a little confused. Are you trying to do a Jimmy Neutron based RP involving the characters of the story, but they are now in a high school setting, or are you trying to create a website community for Jimmy Neutron fans?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAngryLioness on Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 pm

A Jimmy Neutron based RP where they're in high school.

TheAngryLioness
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri May 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Ahhh, that would be awesome. Hopefully you get more interest. I am sure there are some Jimmy fans out there somewhere. Good luck! :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAngryLioness on Sun May 25, 2014 7:38 pm

I sure hope so. I just don't know where they are.

TheAngryLioness
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Mon May 26, 2014 9:17 am

Of course an open community based rp here on site is welcome, and as I'm sure you know enough about the story to make the high school rp successful, I would like to encourage it! However, seeking rp offsite by tumblr or twitter, or any other website/messenger systems is considered Spam.
Mayhap, this is why it's taking longer than you'd like for players to respond to your idea, because what you're trying to do actually breaks a rule of RPG.

My own personal suggestion would to be revise your activity intentions to more of an onsite game. You might even find more players interested to play if you throw out a brief synopsis of Jimmy Neutron and what it's actually about, as some may not know entirely but would become interested if they did.

Anywho, those are just suggestions. However, the advertising for offsite rp is considered spam, and has to be treated as such. If you could edit your post first in order to keep its time slot within the forum, and also continue to be read by potential players, I would greatly appreciate it.

Good luck and happy role play!
CrystalRose RolePlayGateway Global Moderator
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!