Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Journey to Hell/Chapter1-Preparation

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Journey to Hell/Chapter1-Preparation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:42 pm

It was May 5th 2010 when it was announced that the ancient artifact had been found thousands of feet in the sand while drilling for oil. When the U.S went to investigate over 150 people were found dead at what appeared to be a gate,but it was closed. It stood about the size of the twin towers and had demon statues on each side of the gate. They couldnt move or destroy the gate so their was only one thing left to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Journey to Hell. If you are religous this is not the rp for you and you should turn now. I dont want to offend any one who plays this rp so pls if you think you could possibly get offended turn now.

Rules:
No godmodding
No posting consecutivley
No advancing story without me.( im on most of the time)
If you dont post in a week i have the right to ban you from the rp

Here is your skeletal background:
Name:
Apperance:(no pics please)
Bio:
Goals:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is mines
Name: Chris Vatolo
Apperance:He has green hair and yellow eyes. He wears a blue holister shirt and long baggy pants. He has a necklace with an angel on it. He wears blue nike shoes and has a black watch on his left hand.
Bio: one of the people who died in the accident happend to be his father. He grew up as a football player but weighs a light 130 pounds. He always had a thing for exploring. He now is chosen to journey through the gate and discover the mystery of his fathers death and all the others.
Goals: Find out who killed his father
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Journey to Hell/Chapter1-Preparation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:49 pm

It was dusty and windy outside and also terrifying to me for me to sleep in a tent so close to my fathers death. The sky was black and red and dusty wind hit you like you were just paper. All i could think about was what i had done and why i had signed up. Was this my destiny? To walk in and destroy my like just to figure out who took my life? I struggled but managed to get it out my mind as I finnaly fell asleep preparing for the trip that awaited me tommorow.

It was the next day and people crowded around the other 3 people I was to travel with. I walked over to see who they were. When i got in the crowd i still couldnt see them so i moved closer to see...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ferathyst on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Name: Christian Galas

Apperance: Short dark hair and bright hazel eyes. He looks a bit gruff, but handsome. He wears a tight leather combat vest and a coat with a fur-lined hood. He has blue jeans on with two Desert Eagles holstered at his hips. The guns are silver with gold crosses on the handles.

Bio: He grew up in a nice Christian family, and went off to college to become a doctor. While there, he began questioning the realities of the world. He became a Deist, and has taken this job to learn more about religion.

Goals: Find out the meaning of life.

Ferathyst
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Character skeleton.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:07 pm

Name: Zetsumi hygryoshinnokarini
Apperance: He has a tall figure. His hair is a blod red with black stripes. He has muscle tone but its not huge. That mean you can see where his musle are but hes not so muscular hes going to rip you apart if you piss him off. He has red eyes. He wears a trench coat and black tank top. He wears pants that have zippers runiing along the side and down the front.
Bio: He is just a guy who is very interested in all things differnt. When he heard about this he came along for the ride. He was never very christian. He grew up in the third richest countie in the united states but his family never had much money. He always explored and was always looking for ways to be set apart from the crowd all though he like not to be seen. He grew up and he just finished high school. He just wanted to do this and be differnt and then move onto collage.
Goals: Do this to become more differnt.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blossom on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Name: Amélie Laurent
Appearance: Tall and slender, Amélie certainly inherited that from her mother. What she did not inherit however was her flame red; which is always messily tied back in a bun, and deep green eyes. Amélie dresses extremely simply, usually nothing more than a figure hugging black dress, grey tights and a pair of tatty work boots.
Bio: Of french descent she was raised by her mother having never known her father. Growing up she was a straight A student and she eventually went on to college to study psychology. It was on the 5th May 2010 that she finally found out who her father was, he was pronounced dead along with 150 others. Several weeks later her mother was found dead in their family home, an apparent suicide, she left only 5 words to remember her by "I'll be with you soon".
It was these events that have led her to the death place of her father, the gates.
Goals: To discover exactly what happened that day in May.

Blossom
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok its time to start
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 tall figures and a slightly short one i got inside to the crowd and began talking to one of the tall figures. He had red hair with black stipes. he wore these strange zipper pants that definitley fit the description of this time period.
"Hey. You must be one of the ones going with me" i said polietly waiting for a response

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ferathyst on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Christian heard two of the others talking. He knew that two of them had parents that were killed at the gates. The killings were another mystery he intended to unravel. He needed to learn more about the parents that were killed, if there were any connections to be had between the 150 dead, and what was the cause of death. Obviously the place was meant to be perceived as evil. Huge structures hovered above their heads, and the gates were engraved with wicked designs, and flanked by demonic statues. It was truly a frightening sight.

Christian did not fear death, but he definately wanted to learn more of this world's relation to the afterlife, and what this place had to do with it. Was this supposed to be Hell? It couldn't have been man made, so something else must have done it. Christian intended to find out what, along with these other explorers. He stepped closer to the others, and began listening to their conversation. They were both teenagers, and the red haired one appeared to be a bit older.

Ferathyst
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Zetsumi was standing near the gates. He whisled the wow tone. He just stood there in awe. The were so big. He looked at the stautes. He was amazed. He heard talking. He spun around. He walked that way. He listened in. He 'eves dropped' ehh I dont care. he thought to himself. He smiled then it diminished as he hear what they were talking about. He had lost his dad at a young age. He never knew his mom. He really couldn't even remeber what she looked like. She left early in the morning. So early he was still asleep. Then she didn't get back till he couldn't stay awake. So he had no clue if she was here or not.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blossom on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:14 am

Amélie crouched down and studied the gates enthusiastically, pushing her black rimmed glasses further up her nose. She vaguely acknowledged the person that spoke behind her.
"Fascinating don't you think?"
Her accent had the slightest hint of french still remaining.
"How on earth..?"
She stood up and place her glasses on top of her head, turning towards to two men that stood behind her. Holding out her hand she introduced herself.
"You both must be Zetsumi and Christian, Im Amélie, Dr Amélie Laurent. Pleasure to meet you." She turned back to the gates. They truly are fascinating, I'm no expert but if they are as old as they look then it was a miracle of human hands to say the least.

She paced studying every detail, the scenes of apocalypse seemed to adorn every perceivable inch. The demons that guarded the gates appeared to be watching, them silently, their stony eyes watching them. She stepped back and rubbed her arms, there was an unnatural chill in the air.

Blossom
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:18 am

I walked up and tapped christan on the shoulder
"Christian huh. My name is chris sort of a mini version of christian" i said slightly laughing to myslef
"So what makes you want to go beyond the gate? The only responses ive heared form people who couldnt go was "I dont" but your here becuase you want to right? Or did they force you?" I said waiting on a response

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:27 am

HE spun on his heels. "Oh hello Dr. was it Amélie or am I pernouncing it wrong." He was only very lightly fluent in Japanese he could speak some but not enough. He smiled. He had taken french in Middle School. He knew the pronounceation but only if he saw the word then he looke at chris. "Hello chris." He smiled the looked over the gates.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:59 am

I turned before i could get a response to see who they said was Zetsumi. "Oh hi you must be Zetsumi" i said lifting my hand out to shake.
OOC: make sure if someone is talking to you, you talk back

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ferathyst on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:22 pm

((Sorry about that ultimak, I didn't have time to post back, I had to get off.))

"So, shall we get this thing started?" Christian asked the group.

Ferathyst
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Zetsumi shook his hand then turned to crishtian. "Please I need to get moving standing here is so..." He paused as if think but he was just being himself. "Boring. So how do we get started?" He asked the group.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 pm

I finished waving and turned towards the gate. The preists gathered around us in a circle 6 of them exactly. They wore white robes with a cross on them. Their bibles were black with gold lining on it and they seemed to be very expensive. They began chanting words all of them, they all chanted diffrent words. We didnt notice it but we were standing in a circle with a cross on it. Suddenly the gate infront of us creaked and black smoke flowed out quickly. Everyone around nearly ran back so that nothing would come out. When the smoke cleared abit the priests finished the Ritual and the stood back along with the other people. Then a man behind us shouted out to me. "Its time. Good luck We hope you come back saftley".
"Alright guys this is it. No turning back.Lets go." I said. I hesistated but then I said "Ill walk in first" I walked very slowly baby steps until i was nearly breathing the breath of what was beyond the gate. I then took a step inside and it pulled me in.
It was pitch black for a second until a flame was lit beside me suddenly. It was a humoungous cave of course since it had the support the massive flame. I then waited for the others to step in.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Zetsumi just kinda stood there not with the group but closest to the gate besides the priest just rocking back and forth on his feet toes to heels. He was whistling. He followed very closly behinde chris who entered first he was really a step a head but he decided to say he was right behinde him.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ferathyst on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 pm

"Let's rock." Christian said with a grin. He stepped behind the other two males and they entered through the gate into darkness. A large flame was lit and they continued on through the dank and musty cave. Their footsteps echoed and mixed with the sounds of dripping water. Somewhere, a small stream flowed. Shapes seemed to shift in and out of the dark corners of the room.

Ferathyst
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Zetsumi started to sweat. He looked around then he said. "Is it me or is it getting hot in here?" He looekd around. It seemed so hot. He looked around. He saw the was look as if they were breathing. He started to freak alittle bit.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:09 am

------cutted-----
Last edited by Lamentations on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:10 am

The crew had fallen asleep. Zetsumi was still awake. At the other end of cam he saw somethign run into a cave. He grabbed the nearest person by the arm and dragged him though camp. It was chris. He was trying to get him up or see if hesaw what he though he saw. ((o.O)) ((Mines funnier so well use mine kk!?))

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!