Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just an idea

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Just an idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Well I have wanted to do this roleplay basic around this book I read named "Lust" written by Robin Wasserman. Basically speaking the book is about:

Alpha girl Harper is used to getting what she wants, and that means Adam, Beth's all-American boytoy. Blond, boring Beth, who Kane, the charming playah, secretly wants too. Miranda thinks Kane is out of her league, but she wants him all the same. And then there's the new girl. Kaia. Who only wants trouble -- and he's definitely on his way. Want to know more? ( copied word from word from the back of book)

And to break the book down even more:

The story centers around six teenagers (the seventh teen comes in book 2): Harper, Adam, Beth, Kane, Kaia, and Miranda. The teenagers all live in a small, boring town called Grace, California. Harper is the town's Alpha girl and of course she is a shallow, vindictive social-climber who will stop at nothing to get exactly what she wants. This week what she wants is her next-door neighbor Adam Morgan. Adam has been dating Beth Manning (the stereotypical "good girl") for two years and is sickingly in love with her. Adam, Mr. American, loves his girlfriend but is put off by her hesitation to have sex. Kane is the underachieving bad boy who is with a different girl every week and decides to steal Beth, his best friend's girlfriend, as a challenge. Kaia is the heckraiser. She has been sent to Grace from New York after being kicked out of all the other schools in New York (the lastest one being the result of being caught with a boy and a bag of pot). She has no goals in life other than to escape small town boredom and decides to have some fun by stirring up trouble. Last but not least, we have Miranda. She is the not so girl (not so pretty, not so thin, only popular because she's friends with Harper). She wants Kane, the popular stud, but he's too busy bedding his string of bimbos to notice shy, virginal Miranda.

Now of course we would and could change things up a bit by you know changing names and bringing in the seventh teen who is a guy I think in the next book into the roleplay and stuff of that nature but I really want to do a roleplay centered around this story.

So if you want to do a rp basic around this post a message or pm me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!