Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Justice League ✯

Justice League ✯

a part of “Justice League ✯”, a fictional universe by Morte Sonata.

"Good always prevails over evil, what a naive notion"-Karma

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Justice League ✯”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Justice League ✯

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Morte Sonata wrote:
Justice LeagueSpliced Generation

“Good always prevails over evil, what a naive notion."- The Justice League has fallen. And most of the brave heroes who served under it have either gotten too old to fight, have been sucked into a dimension vortex, or have simply died in a tragic and angst filled way. After the countless tears, and after the all that fighting, good did not win. And the line of what defines ‘good’ or ‘evil’ has gotten so blurry that no one is sure of either. Society is in a severe decline as far as living conditions go. It has been two generations since the Justice League first started, and the streets are dirt crusted, buildings rusty, everything has been tarnished by sheer time. The government, state or central, has no money to rebuild or renew. The art of the sciences has not continued, no new technology has been made. The battle grounds have become stale, crime goes at a regular everyday pace that has seemed to be accepted and the once truly villainous force dwindles to only a few, not worth paying attention to. It seems as though the life of humanity has been sucked out. Their is a dull look in the eyes of citizen and otherwise alike.

But a stale battle ground doesn’t remain so forever, and invisible tension starts to form as Lex Luthor’s successor, Antony Luthor, takes the business world by the throat and dominates it; offering new and improved ways of living, products that shine as a beacon of light in the dark times, which overshadow his more questionable experimentations. He is fixing up streets and the like as his part in charity, the people are in love with him and his new ideas. All of his seen dealings are legal, so no one intervenes or questions what he does in the labs. A coinsidence that no one connects to Antony Luthor is the strange occurance of a few new villains popping up. Infintile in nature and interested only in wrecking havoc, these new villains seem to be literally a mix between old villains, a splice if you will. This gives rise to fresh individuals to take up the mantle of super hero. Some new and unheard of, a couple of others seem to be similar to the new villains popping up, splices of old supers. Those who are appearing are imediately taken in by an old friend of justice who remained timeless all these years. J'onn Luc, Martian Manhunter, the brains behind the original Justice League; he takes in the young new supers and shows them the ropes with a little help from Doctor Fate, although he's a bit behind the scenes and rarely shows up in the dimension anymore.

Something about this set up however smells like fish sticks, and the new supers will find that the job of bringing back a better tomarrow is something not as clean cut as it was for their forefathers. With things even more complicated then before, how are they to sort through this mess and finally let justice prevail?

=========================================================================

It is quite important that you read the profiles that I put up, they have some information for you to tell you the general direction this is going. Antony's profile being the most important, while I didn't write either of my profiles in the correct format that I have below for you to fallow, don't think this will give you a freebee to fallow suit. I designed it so that it would read as sort of a database that Antony has on his computer, files that he has on you. He wouldn't have a file on himself, and not of the other character I put up, so I didn't use the format. Please write your profiles as though it was a spy observing your character, going through their trash etc. You can either make up an entirely new kid on the block, or a spliced individual, which will make sense once you read Antony's profile. Villains are allowed, this rp is open ended with some pre-made subplots I have in mind. So basically we can go wild with creation on this. Have at it!

Rules
No mary sues or gary sues, I just say no to those. No big eyed cute girl pics that are usually associated with marysues either. These will be older teens, be tasteful with your pictures please.
God-modding and power-hitting are prohibited. BE RESPECTFUL of other people's characters.
Literacy is a must, I need need need you to put a bit of effort into it. Give people something to work with! All I ask for is a good three paragraphs at least. Show me you are literate by making a good and amazing profile!
On that note, be active, once every two to three days post please. Or drop me a pm telling me that you can't/couldn't, I'm flexible.
Have tons of creative fun with this ok!<3 This world is what we make it!

This goes is the description part.

Code: Select all
[right]IMG must be anime, but again, I won't accept horrible pictures, be artistic when choosing please[/right]
Name:
DNA: name of mother and father, name of supers if you are spliced
Height:
Weight:
Physical Age:

This goes in the personality part
Code: Select all
Personality:
Reputation?: If you're character is well known at all, or if they are completely new.
Powers: be reasonable please
Weaknesses: list them, arrogance is NOT a weakness, that don't fly with me, I mean things your character is not good with physically, are they vulnerable to mind attacks? physcial, elemental etc. This must make logical sense, can't believe I actually must say that, but I've seen random things before, so weaknesses must correlate!
Strengths: What do they excell in?

If your character has equipment, please put that in the equipment section, and in the history section you can put some backround if you want, but for the most part Antony would consider that irrelavent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Justice League ✯

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Antony Luthor

Height: 6'
Weight: 130 lbs

Personality: Luthor is as complicated as a woman, more so some might claim. His mood swings are violent and instantaneous. His mood can change from rancorous to elated in a moments notice and without warning, all from a single thought or recollection he has. In this way, he may seem a bit ‘off the rocker’, definitely if examined by a physiologist his psyche would by diagnosed with a bit of psychotisism and just a touch of sociopathy. Not that those two words are even words at all, but he wouldn’t care much because they sound fancy, and Antony certainly is a grand fan of fancy things, as is his cat, which only eats fancy feast.

His manner of talk, walk, and swagger are all exaggerated and theatric, he believes the world to be his stage, and he acts according to how the audience would love. Which brings us to another point; he is at times the director, and at times the main actor in his play. Either way this shows the great amount of egoism Antony is guilty of, no will ever call him humble. His actions may border on the ridiculous, and his actions do not always have a specific outcome in mind.

One thing to be said about this young man, he is certainly ambitious and ridiculously intelligent. The businesses he owns are numerous and in every sect of consumerism. The number of charities he runs is vast. And the great strides he is making in the field of science and technology are beyond what anyone imagined. He keeps the public very happy, and his face has been appearing more often on the TV and on billboards. He is the successor to Luthor Co. and has cleaned up the name so to speak. The public loves him. This is why they do not look into the rumors of his certain crazy genetic experimentations; he has an entire back operation set up that is kept hushed.

Antony is a fickle fellow, his interest wanes and he has a poor attention span when he finds something not worth his time or uninteresting. He is posses no capacity for mercy, despite his everlasting smile and sweet words. Though he is lonely, very lonely, and his ways are over all childish, his maturity is something that varies according to the time of day, weather etc. In order to appease his loneliness he has puppet made, and keeps those and ‘people’ that he clings too while taking a nap, or talks to while taking tea. This is kept secret to public eye though, he is very aware of what the public wants to see and what they don’t. His social cultural skills are high, and he can easily predict how the public would react to anything. He is also good with predicting people, and he never forgets a face.

The question of whether or not he is evil is useless, he is self interested, and some things he does may be considered evil, while others good. But if you take him out of the picture, how will society suffer without his patronage? Besides, no way to charge him with a crime, he hasn't done anything illegal, godly yes, but not illegal.

History:
At the age of twelve, Antony Luthor obtained his PhD in genetics, business, and by fifteen engineering technology. Those were simply pass times for him, his real genius work was done in the lab with theories he himself expounded upon, not boring text book essays. You see his father was getting old, and if anything, drilled this into his head. “Create son, that is the answer, there is nothing else if creation. Because the end to it all I am looking for is rather boring, so change it.” Antony was a spoiled an ungrateful brat actually, and had no respect let alone reverence enough to heed his father’s words on purpose. It proved to not matter, as Antony had no intention of being bored, ever. And what was more fun then creating your own fun?

It started out as simple hybrids, engineering them in test tubes and getting the formula just right, something which proved easy for him. And gradually the creations were bigger, better, and more bizarre. Did you know that you could evolve a horse into a sea abiding creature, gills and all right in a lab? Sure it didn’t live very long, but he still did it. Cloning was easy, his father had already figured out how to do that ages ago. And finally after he took over his father’s empire at the age of seventeen, he had moved onto creating humans with odd augmentations, getting rid of them systematically as though they were lab rats. One human he actually did splice with a rat. But a year later he is now bored, and he can’t have that now can he? What does he do? What can he do to make things more interesting, shake it up? He is already improving upon society, cleaning up the streets, giving the government grants and selling consumers products that are new, more efficient, safer, and most importantly more advanced. So what to do….

He looks at what was done in the past, and comes up with it. His father was what one may call a villain, and in his time he fought supers with powers that were amazing. Crime is dismal and petty these days, so why not let things shake up? Antony takes his work to the next level and takes the DNA of certain villains, splicing them to make and augment individuals. These individuals are grown in a tube and the process sped up, roughly until they are ripe, around the ages of seventeen to twenty physically. It takes a matter of days to instill basic knowledge into there memory with one of his devices, and he simply…releases them into the wild! And genetics combined with the desire to survive take over. Antony watches with glee as he sees some taking up the mantle of villain, and even some taking up the mantle of hero. Old faces such as J’onn Luc have surprised him; he thought those guys were dead or something, but apparently not. How interesting things are turning out to be these days now that he’s done this. He remains watchful and biding his time. Making his public speeches every once in a while, commenting on how society should praise their new heroes and stand up against the villains. He likes reality shaken, not stirred. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 am

Okay so I'm down, where is the roleplay Tab?

Tyce
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Bump!

We need more people so we can start a roleplay tab!

Tyce

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:56 pm

TYCE I believe I have pmed you three times! You are totally missing out buddy! the new ooc

I started a new one because of the tab I set up here not working, so I made a new one. click the ooc link and submit a character, I've been wondering where the heck you are....cause your hawkwoman mix character is actually pretty important. His weapon disrupts magic, and he'd be essential for keeping Karma in line should she wig out and madness takes over.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!