Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kalnar Dun Unleashed(OOC Thread)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kalnar Dun Unleashed(OOC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Yeah, we were planning on having Elsana coming back and taking back control of Kalnar Dun. Only this time him being in demon form, so more powerful.

I was thinking that maybe we could have everyone head back to the small village at the edge of the Ranier Forect, and find that the city is being emptied and sent to the towering fortress of Avon Den because of opposing Goblin threats, and massive armies heading through the forest and in that direction, mass hordes of goblins and such.

Have our first epic battle at the fortress

Then we could say that the stewart of Avon Den sends the group to Tri Stani to deliver a message that could decide the total fat of Gadrenal if captured.

How does that sound to you guys? Want to do that?
I love escalators, because escalators can never break--they can only become stairs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Yaaaay epic battles! Time fer some action!

Btw I've posted up a link to my characters appearence on my profile.
So if you wanna see what she looks like, thar ya go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Owl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm with Owl an epic battle sounds good to me and that would make a great story line. So I am all in!
In fact that sounds really good and I like the way that that sounds. I am all for it. bring it on!
And Owl you are very talented. :)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
(Final Fantasy 7

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") Copy Bunny and help him take over the world! Mwuhaha!

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 pm

VERY good drawing Owl :D

After a few more posts we should probably have our characters heading back to the city, then they could get caught up in crowds moving to the Avon Den Fortress :D

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 pm

This will be quite a good experience. Can't wait. Sorry for not posting by the way, some people slept over and had to keep the phone line open for emergencies.
If anyone knows of any good wilderness survival roleplays, I would be exuberated to hear about them or get an invite.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Moblin Killer, we kind of planned to go and have a pretty big war and develop our storyline. You're kind of forgetting, there is magic in this but its not that powerful, they can't do that the hordes of people or just make anything drop like that, its more interesting if the whole thing isn't just killed or finished by magic in one post.

Im not trying to be mean, but could you edit your last post please?

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:57 pm

no problem. I'll have it done quick.

Edit: and now its done.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Sounds like a good storyline so far. I hope my character doesn't seem to weird or unfitting.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Dont worry, your cahracter will fit in fine.

I feel like a jerk inforcing the rules so muach, but please dont post lone OOCs in the IC thread. Thats what the OOC thread is for, its okay to post an OOC with your post to help explain something in the post, but not making one in the IC thread all alone and so short. Its really really really annoying when that happeneds.

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:34 pm

God mod as you will. I'm going on spring break finally. I'll be gone a few days. I'm giving the controls to you, Blade. I hope your a good poet, thats the only way he works spells.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Okay, thanks for telling me Moblin.

Really sorry about the godmodding again, really really sorry. I just had to get us there somehow.

To me? Thanks? I suck at poetry, but i'll try my best. I'll also try my best to keep him a close to the personality you gave him as possible.

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm back, short vacation. No need to fry your brain with poetry, so save your braincells to fix our messes.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:45 am

Name: Sky
Age (appearance/real): 19-20 / 213-214
Species: Elf
Darkness or Light: Her heart lies with the Light no matter what. She has fought with the Light for many years and there is nothing that could make her change sides. Although seeing many of her family and friends fall to darkness she didn’t even seem a little bit hesitated to join their side. The home is where the heart is and her heart is defiantly with Light.
Appearance: Image
Weapons/Abilities: Sky is able to heal; herself and others, but this ability takes up most of her energy especially when healing others because she absorbs their pain. That’s why she doesn’t use it a lot only in a life threatening circumstances. Being elf means she can live forever but there are consequences to this, over living her loved ones but she can give up her mortality to save someone else life if they have died. Also she can be killed by rippling out her heart and then burning her. Her main weapons are her bow and arrow.
Personality: Sky has a kind of split personality; her friends and what is left from her family see her as a very caring, loyal, trustworthy and kind-hearted young lady but when it comes to battles and the war she is seen as a ruthless, cold, aggressive and stubborn person. It takes her some time to really open up to people and so many who are her friend don’t actually real know her that well.
Background History: Sky grew up in the Elven fields with her parents, older brother Eco and younger sister Alena. They were all one big happy family until one fatal night when their village was attacked by some dark creatures. Sky’s parents told her old brother to take the only horse they had and flee with his two younger sisters to the Elf Kingdom were they will meet up with them. Eco did what he was told taking Sky and Alena to the Elf Kingdom but as they rode away the whole village was set on fire and both he and Sky knew that their parents didn’t make it. Once they got to the kingdom Eco quickly enrolled himself into their royal guard, while Sky was forced to take care of their little sister for the time being. But once Sky was off age, she two joined the Elf army, fighting by her brother’s side against the dark wizard’s army. While Sky and Eco were fighting they left their younger sister in safe hands of other Elf mothers. Many years had passed and when things finally looked as though they were going good for Sky and her siblings tragedy struck again. Her brother Eco fell under the dark wizard’s spell and so now he has become a fierce warrior for the dark side. Sky was left heart broken with the fact that her brother slaughters innocent people. This hasn’t stopped her from fighting for the Light she is even more determined now then ever. She has even fought against her own brother many times in battle and to her he is just another enemy who is standing in her way to complete her goal, which is to kill the dark wizard and make sure that no more innocent people/creatures get hurt.

is this right???

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Wow, thats a really good profile! Blade might accept this one, but you'll have to wait for his approval.

Anyway. Vain, I've actually been thinking about how Benjamin is a human 'focus' for some time now, ever since you actually mentioned Raven's Focus Gem in one of your earlier posts. I've actually been thinking about how the whole idea of him channeling Raven's stores of energy into spells, but then I realized his limits of how much he can actually channel when you mentioned doing the same thing through Raven. Anyway, I thought that was weird how you would get to the same idea so quickly. Cool, but weird.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Lol yea it just kinda came too me since you mentioned that your character channeled outside energy through him to cast his spells. I'm actually pretty adept at most kinds of magic from many different ideas, but this is a first that I've thought of. It seems our characters are going to get along well.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Owl on Fri May 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Okay so where is everyone? The only people playing for the past couple of weeks have been Moblin Killer, Vain and I. Did Blade's computer crash or he get grounded? Is everyone else just waiting for him?

Owl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri May 01, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm waiting for him mostly. He's the one we need to move the story along as he controls the NPC's, not to mention he's the GM.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Sat May 02, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm opting for phone line crapping out. Just had the same thing happen to me a small while ago. Annoying, but didn't happen long.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Sorry about me not posting in so long, i've been very busy lately.

Sweet_Angel, you have my approval to post in the IC thread.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have the time to RP anymore, not for 3 - 4 months at least. So having said that I'm quitting this RP, since Vain and Moblin have clearly been the most active I am placing them in charge.

Moblin, would you keep my character alive for me please? When I have the time I might come back.

Thank you.

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

If your reading this before you leave, sure I will.

If your reading this after you comeback, hope I did I good job.

Anyway, I'll try to make your character stay along the personality guidelines, Blade.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!