Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Keep Your Feet on the Ground

Keep Your Feet On The Ground.

a part of “Keep Your Feet on the Ground”, a fictional universe by +delusional+world+.

Just another run away. You are misused, a huge mistake, but what if you met someone who was the same; and whats more, they wanted to become a family. *****HAS STARTED BUT STILL ACCEPTING NEW RPERS. :3*****

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keep Your Feet on the Ground”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Keep Your Feet On The Ground.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon May 23, 2011 10:02 pm

(^ '.' v) Delu~ Haru already placed his order. Sorry, I just don't want to make a very long post of him saying his order again. xD
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 pm

That's a good point. I forgot Santana had been in the group already too.
Come to the edge,
We can't, we're afraid,
Come to the edge,
We can't, we will fall
Come to the edge,
And they came
And He pushed them
And they flew
--Guillame Appolinaire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 pm

I reckon we better get the characters into one location soon...I don't know if having the characters all spread out and separated in little groups will work well, but that's just my thoughts...

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 am

ya, i was thinking the same thing too, Nagato. Once everyone replies to Skylar and what not, Im going to have Kisa lead them to the mc-a-dees. :P
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm

I may not be able to post tonight, I will be at my brothers. If I get the chance I will~ :D

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dothrevenge on Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 pm

By the way, Jo is closet gay. XD I just now decided upon this to resist the temptation of making him fall in love with Bre, which is a can of worms that is so delicious looking but so horrible when you open this.

His not quite ready to deal with that issue, but I apologize if he checks out your character (*cough* skylar *cough*), just lemme know if it bothers you that I'll adjust it.

Well, not him being gay thing. Just him being all checking out your character.
Does the walker choose the path, or the path choose the walker?

dothrevenge
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunabug on Tue May 31, 2011 11:26 pm

o_o..... I made a whole new thread. Shit.

Sorry, guys. I'm really new to this site. It'll take me a few mess ups to realize what I'm doing, I guess.

Thanks for the answers and thanks ahead of time for any tolerance I'm alotted. >_> I know it'll be annoying to have a complete newb along for the ride.

Lunabug
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Meh...the character I submitted sorta sucks 'cos I ran out of time and had to half-ass it. Hopefully you can accept it as it is so far and if needed I can work on it later.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 pm

hmm.. i feel as if people are slowly drifting away from my rp... >:{

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 pm

i keep waiting for someone else to post so that i'll have something to go off of.... anyone wanna help out? Right now i'm just holding out money to Kisa...

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!