Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King of Fighters '09: AngelusMarsume vs LovesVampireAngel

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

King of Fighters '09: AngelusMarsume vs LovesVampireAngel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Round 1
Lamia Firebird vs. Angelus Maximus

Laws
No piercings or projectiles allowed
Writing skill must be emphasized in every post
No excessive swearing
Realistic combat only, no extra dimensional, higher than 21st generation tech, or supernatural happenings
R rated is a yes, but don't overdo it

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Setting: The battle is a Gladiator like standard arena. The person who is first to post shall decide the specifics of the arena. Though that is the case, it should be noted that the Arena is fairly plain. On that note, please don't throw in any weapons in the pit during your first post, since this is a rather standard arena.

The greatest fighters from across the world gather for the anniversary of the King of Fighters Tournament. The very first wave of fights shall commence, and only one will emerge victorious. Let the games began!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FIGHT!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

The arena is a basic layout, with boulders layered here and there for cover occaisionally.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelusMarksume
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Lamia slowly stalked behind a rock, looking her opponent. She took carefull, calculated steps at not to draw attention to herself from him.She was sure of what she was doing and what she wanted, this may have been her fight to the death but she knew and calculated timeless what she wanted to happen. She drew her swords and swung them once in the palms of her hands.

She spotted him and slowly moved toward him careful to stay from his direct line of sight. She held her right hand, knuckles out with a tight grip on the sword, holding the sword close but at a 45 degree angle she neared him from the back. She had her right sword at the wanted angle in her middle of her chest.

Lamia contained her step pace, slow calcuated steps, one off step and he knew she was there right behind him, slowly and carefullly stalking closer, using the rocks as cover for her movement. She didn't want to move from here giving up her position, but to get closer to the target was her goal at the moment. She positioned her left handed sword infront of her lower half and she moved only meters closer to the target at hand.
Behind that sweet, innocent smile is hate for your soul. Behind those innocent eyes is the intent to kill. Behind the insults that cut harder then steel is a love that wishes to be shown.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Angelus heard the soft crunch of feet on dirt behind him, he stood there looking around in front of him. He was sure to not let his opponent know that he knew she was there. When she approached within a couple of meters he turned and grasped her left wrist, twisting it to the right trying to make her drop the blade. Being unsuccessful he frowned and jumped back. He extended his own blades and began to swing away. He first aimed for her left wrist, then the right side of her neck. Finally, he aimed the third slice towards her right knee.

AngelusMarksume
Member for 15 years

Re: King of Fighters '09: AngelusMarsume vs LovesVampireAngel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pseudosyne on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Though I'm sorry that this fight could not have gone to completion, I've judged as per Law's request. This fight's victor is LovesVampireAngel. I wish I could give some legitimate reasons for my judgment, but with only one post from each, I had very little to work with. Angelus godmoded and edited, which was really my only criterion apart from a bit of roleplaying stuff like character, grammar, etc. Good fight? :D

Law has decided to allow the fighters a rematch, so my judgment is void. Good luck to you both (and try to follow the rules)!

Pseudosyne
Scholar
Member for 16 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!