Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom of Fantasies

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kingdom of Fantasies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Azael looked at Mason for a few seconds before hitting him hard on the head, "Boss you a complete idiot at times you know?" he said before turning into his wolf form and faced away from him. Yes Azael was giving him the silent treatment, childish? Yes. Does he care? Like hell.
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:27 pm

"I can see you still posses your passion. Good, that brings me great pride, Azael. However, my actions are not the reason for my presence here today." he said before turning to Lily "You called my name and as promised I have returned. What is the matter at hand that you require my aid?" he asked her

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilith14 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 pm

she looked at him with surprised but she was happy to see him "mason!" she hugged him "how are u here?.." she looked down "umm im sorry my aid is my personal problem, plus I sometimes loose control of my powers I cant control them, they've become stronger but....." she stopped talking and looked at him hugging him again "how are u here? can we not think about the problems and all of us spend time together?" she looked at azael as he was still giving mason the silent treatment

lilith14
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Mason smiled "As you wish, Madam. My time here is temporary, so I can not stay among you. My soul is still bound in Catacomb. However, for I much time as I have, I will be honored to share it with you two."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilith14 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:03 am

"you hear that azael! Temporary" she said trying to make him talk to mason and spend his time together while he still can, she looked at mason and gave him another big hug "I don't want you to leave" she signed " I hate to ask u this during our time together, but I must... theirs a reaper I cant find a way to kill him, he's trying to murder the whole village, and I don't know what to do to stop him, I don't know his weaknesses, I don't know what he feeds on, he's different from the rest of the reapers...." she looks at mason

lilith14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:31 am

Masons expression changed to a serious one. "Vincent." he muttered before looking at Lily "You must not attack him. It will only make him stronger. I assure his intentions are much grander than the village. I have no doubt he is attempting to summon his master, you can never allow that to happen." he instructed

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilith14 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:10 pm

she looked at him taking a deep breath "if I don't attack him than how are we suppose to defeat him?, and keep the village safe? " she asked not knowing what to do

lilith14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 pm

"His goal is not the lives of the village. He intends to feed off their sins, that is where he draws his power, by feeding off of sin in the place of souls he gives himself an endless supply of power. That is what separates him from the other Reapers. Only someone who can attack with complete and total purity in their soul can kill him. I know of an alternative method, however it requires my soul to be released from Catacomb so that I may be resurrected fully."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilith14 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:26 am

she looked at azael than back at mason "Resurrection? is it possible? i mean really possible for u to stay here with us?" she asked as a smile grew on her lips she than looked down as a small thought popped in her head "do u even want to be resurrected? would u leave the one u love?" she asked as she signed still looking down thinking that she selfish to want him back and she wasn't thinking of his feelings about this whole situation

lilith14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:09 am

"There are times when one must sacrifice what they desire, to save the ones he loves. I would be resurrected a thousand times over to protect this world. It seems I still have a debt that must be repaid before I can be reunited with my dear Evalin. My time grows short, if I am to be resurrected then you must go to Onyx Temple to the south of the village, ask for Master Howling-Moon, and when he greets you, you must reply with the phrase 'Because I have counted the Ravens feathers.', he will show you the ritual. However, you must act fast, I have no doubt Vincent may already be plotting to attack the temple."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 pm

"ARGH. I can't find anything!" Clarion yelled to himself while tangled his own hair after he has spending like a whole week trying to find information through the huge old library under his cottage's floor. This library had existed for almost a millenium. It has granted Clarion with great knowledges about creatures, god, magical beings, elements,... and of course, there are information about the Reaper and his power. But there aren't any details about what did he feast on or how to eliminate him.

At the moment Clarion decided to giving up, a voice suddenly boomed in his head once again.

"Clarion..."

Clarion was surprised to hear that voice, "M...Mason?"

"Yes." Mason answered.

"How did you... I mean, I have sent you through the portal right? You shouldn't have ability to talk with me anymore." Clarion questioned.

"My soul now is residing in the Catacomb, indeed. But it seemed that when we were merged, we have created a connection which enabled me to contact you, even though we are in different dimensions. But this is only temporary, so please listen carefully. The fate of our world depends on it." Mason speaks calmly, but also hurriedly.

Clarion stayed silent for a bit and then nodded, "I understand. Please intrigue me."

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:27 pm

"Meh, i do not care for anything ya do, i just want my lichdom, i'll be killing people and taking souls for the ritual, and this book, you're not going to get it." Boris stores the book on a bag and hides it between his robes.

"I... do not wish to partake in this, i'll be going now, talk you later if we meet, Boris, i won't say it was a pleasure to meet you." Said Brax while putting his sword to his back "So long, necromancer." Brax walks away from them.

"I'm going away as well, souls don't dwell long enough anymore, so my time is valuable, see you around, scum." Boris summons a wyrm "still not giving you the book." Boris took off on the wyrm, on the opposite direction Brax took.
I'm by no means a good player, i'm a bastard in every aspect. And i can't write for shit.

broheim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Vincent smiled "As you wish gentlemen. Good day. I hope you enjoy reverting to the state in which I found you." he turned and walked out of the cave "Regardless of these events, there are alternative methods to achieve my goal. In any case, the book will be useless to them. Unless they know how to unlock its pages it will only appear blank. Now then, I believe I will pay a visit to that village. I am sure there is power there."

"You must accompany Lily and Azael to the Onyx temple, they will know what to do. I require your presence there because they will need an Elementalist to unlock the pages of a book Master Howling-Moon will give them. Follow the books instructions carefully, it has come to my attention that I can no longer remain in Catacomb." Masons voice instructed Clarion

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Clarion nodded, "I will do my best. But before you go, could you tell me a little about the Reaper which we encountered?"

"My time grows short so I can't tell you all about him. Just know that his name is Vincent, and he wasn't someone that you should underestimate." said Mason.

"Why? I fought with him before and he seemed wasn't very stronger than me." asked Clarion, but he frowned a bit.

"Yes, he'll be only as strong as you do until he reached his goal. Once he do, his power will be god-like, not even the supreme God could be a match for him. One more thing is, attacking him will only makes him stronger, so try your best to avoid him, your Seal of Zeal can only stopped him from reaching you for a while. Only I had enough power and knowlegdes to seal him away."

"Okay." Clarion answered.

"It's time. Before I go, I have something for you. You'll be needing it in order to revive me." After Mason finished his word, a circle of magic appeared beneath Clarion's feet. The lights from it were so bright that Clarion have to cover his eyes by his arm. As the lights merged into him, he felt stronger. After a few moments, the circle disappeared.

"What did you do? I...I feel stronger, like as if I have reached a higher level of elements control." Clarion said in a surprised tone while looking at his palm which is still shining a bit.

"I have established the inner power in your soul. Use the power wisely. Good luck, I believe in your strenght, together we will bring peace to this world." Mason said his last words before Clarion couldn't felt his presence anymore. He stood silent for a bit then go upstair and grabs some stuff before he got out of his house, locked the door and flew to where Azael and Lily were.

"Vincent, the Sin Eater. Finally it's time for me to take back what you have taken from me." Clarion thought to himself.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilith14 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Lilith nodded and gave him a hug "ok i will go, but i must go now mason....see u soon "she said as she smiled than took off running to the onyx temple on south side of the village, as i got their i asked a man standing outside of the onyx temple for master Howling-Moon, he nodded and asked to follow him leading me to a big room he asked that i wait while he goes and gets master Howling-moon,i let out a small sign of relief that i got their in time i smiled as i herd a door opening, an old man walked threw the doors walking towards Lilith "Howling-moon: good evening my dear child, you requested to see me? i have not seen u before why did u request to see me? " Lilith curtsied "Lilith : because i have counted the ravens feathers " she said in a soft voice

lilith14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:38 am

Howling-Moons eyes grew wide. "Follow me." he instructed as he opened a door that lead down a long hallway.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:19 am

Clarion came to the Onyx Temple just right after Lily and Azael, he then silently walking through the hallway behind them. "I haven't been here for a very long time, looks like it haven't changed a bit" he thought. As they walked, Clarion can sensed the inner power running through his veins is now stronger than ever. When they reached the huge door at of the hallway, Howling-Moons chanting something and the door then opened. They then enter the chamber which there is a pedestal with an ancient book on it.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Howling-Moon walked over to the book "You must activate the book with the elements of this world before it can be opened." he told them

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 pm

"My pleasure" Clarion said and then walked toward the book. He looked at the book for a few seconds. It is a large book with ancient craving on its cover. Clarion can feel power from it. The book is sealed with an elemental seal so it won't open until the seal is broken. He then pick up the book from the pedestal, turn his back and levitated the book. Clarion created a fireball, then he continued to created a stream of water, some piece of rock from the ground, a gust of wind, a lightball and a Dark Holy minimum-sized vortex which represent for the basic elements of this world. After he had thrown them into the air, he closed his eyes and chanted some incantation. The elements shone, and then merged into a colorful, shining ball in the air. He raised his arm toward the ball and the ball merged into the floating book in front of Clarion. The book shining for a while and then returned to its normal state.

"The seal is broken. Please tell us what to do next, Howling-Moon" Clarion grabbed the book and handed it over to Howling-Moon.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

"In order to resurrect Master Rosecross, we must unbind his soul from Catacomb and rebind it to something that belonged to him."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!