Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Heart: New Realm

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Kingdom Heart: New Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Luna sighed as she had to go back and fetch Shortie, whose name, she had learned, was Akira. As she exited the portal next to Akira she saw two males fighting. Luna grabbed Akira by the arm forcefully and pulled him through the portal, not caring about the fighters. "Your Master wants to see you NOW." She told him, marching him through.

If he was struggling, Luna was under orders to knock him out and drag him back to the palace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Akira's eye twitched when he heard that his master wanted to see, "Well I don't want too see him" Akira yelled and renched his hand out of the girl's grip and ran off somewhere, he saw a green pipe and jumped down it, he came out in a sewer system.

There was a loud rumbling and suddenly a Blooper appeared, "What the hell is that?" Akira yelled pointing at it, "How is it even floating in the air like that?". Either way Akira didn't care, he ran for his life, if there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was his master, he hated his master. Akira ran further and further down the sewer system until he found a pipe to get away form the giant Blooper, out of the pipe he found an egg, he quickly checked to see if there was anyone around so that he wouldn't be caught and then went over to the egg, he patted it. "You don't have any worries" he said and smiled crouching down next to it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:00 pm

(didn't know we were back up! Remember mario is the king of this side of the galaxy)

Owari looked at Ash smirking.

"A fight huh..." Owari pulled out his keyblade. He then sensed two keyblade wielder's near him. :I know you sense it Ash we can't fight here.....I'm sorry" Owari then pulled a portal forward. "Sorry old friend." He entered the portal and went into it. He came out infront of a green huge looking thing and a smaller version wearing a mask.

Bowser-Who are you!? I King Bowser Request an answer

"I'm um....Owari....your the king?"

Bowser Jr.- Yeah deffinetly I'm his Son!

Bowser- Shut up! Well you look strong...how bout you help me?

"With what...exactly?"

Bowser- Deafeting a bug!

(If you know anything about Birth By S;eep you know Terra plays the bad side of crap, that's how my characters gonna be.)

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:19 am

Luna stalked behind Akira, grumbling. "What's the big deal, anyway? If you don't like your master switch." She shrugged halfheartedly. Following him into numerous pipe systems, she just ignored the ghost-things and they ignored her. Finally, she caught him talking to an egg. Rolling her eyes at this childish behavior, Luna crept up on him and hit him in the forehead with the hilt of her keyblade, getting a loud 'thunk' in response. Creating a portal, she half-carried half-dragged him through. "That proves his head really IS empty."

She arrived in Hollow Bastion for the third time, dumping the unconscious boy unceremoniously in front of his master. "Apparently he doesn't like you." Luna sniffed, and went to stand by her master.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 am

(Is everyone still in mario's world)

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 am

(Well, I just left and dragged Akira/Shadow with me. We can always come back, though. Where to next?)

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 am

(Well i want to finish here so come back for like two posts and then I'll get on with the story I have planned)

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Akira's master's eye sort of glowed when he heard, that, "Well he is a lousy pupil but for now he is gonna remain in Mario's world" he said and picked up Akira's limp body and threw it straight through the portal, even while uncouncious Akira gets lost in portals too easily. When Akira woke up he was flying through the air over LAVA!!!! Akira quite surprised y this decided the only way to get away was by portal.

So he opened one up only to land infront of Mario's castle, Akira soon got up and guessed that his master had thrown him or something, but wasn't sure how his master had gotten to him then guessed that it was the girl who had knocked him out, he looked around and found a chicken (Cucco), he suddenly got an idea and attacked the chicken, after a little bit if punishment suddenly it crowed very loudly and chickens started appearing out of nowhere and attacking him, so he ran for it, with a million chickens following him.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Luna scowled, resisting the urge to hit and yell at the man who wasted her time. Mickey gave her a nod, signaling for her to go and keep an eye on him. She followed with a weary sigh.

Meeting up with Mario again, Luna assessed the situation on this world. Most everything was peaceful, excluding Bowser's occaisional attacks and... That. In the not-so-distant distance was a dust cloud. In front of that dust cloud was Akira. The silverette just put her head in her hands, leaned on the rescued Princess Peach, and sighed again. She just watched, unhelping, as Shortie ran toward the castle.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 am

Akira ran straight at the caslt and went through a door, when he poked his head his head out to check if the chickens were following he couldn't find any (Just like in the games, hehehe). Akira wondered around the caslte and found a room with a painting of some bomb-ombs marching along, he noticed a bomb-omb come out so he hit it back in and followed it. He found himself suddenly in the middle of a giant bomb-omb battlefield, he saw a pink bomb-omb nearby, "Hi" he said, "Please help us, by deafeating the enemies leader the bomb-omb king you can stop the fighting" it yelled at him and pushed him off, not sure what else to do he went and followed the road and eventually after climbing a mountain with big balls rolling down for no reason he came upon the bomb-omb king.

He gave the king and look, "So, you have come here to beat me, well I challeng you to a dual, the opponent must pick up and throw their opponent off the mountain" It said to him. Akira shrugged not really being able to say anything, he went over to the bomb-omb king and picked him up and threw him off the mountain, he then blew up and a star came out, so Akira grabbed it and posed with two fingers in the V shape, to no-one in particular. He picked up the crown that hadn't disappeared and put it on his head, "Bomb-ombs I, as your new king, command you to stop fighting and to work together for peace and a better place which doesn't have big balls rolling down a huge mountain" Akira yelled out, suddenly he was picked up and thrown out of the picture and found himself in the room again. Akira shrugged, he couldn't find his crown but he still had the star, he began to walk around the caslte again looking for something (Random) to do.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 am

Owari grabbed his keyblade and looked the door to outside.

"So...What do you need me to do...your majesty?" He said.

Bowser- Go defeat The Bomb King. I have been giving news that my original chosen king was taken down by a single person.

"Um...right...." Owari headed out the door and down a walk way. He walked till he got to a giant hill were he noticed he was surrounded by a bunch of bomb like creatures. Feeling threatened he wielded his keyblade and struck them down in two swift blows. He headed up the mountain till he noticed a pressance leaving out the world. Owari followed the sent till he came out the painting. He followed it till he found Akira walking through the castle. "Um hey Akira....Are you the bomb king?"
*Edited*

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 am

Akira turned around, "Oh hey Xenin" he said, then he heard Xenin's (Owari's) question "What? I guess, I beat their last king but I'm not sure if that makes me the new king, why do you ask?" he was walking backwards as he said it, suddenly he tripped goin backwards and fell down into a hole in the ground. 'I'm having the time of my life here' he thought as he went through, he had completly forogetten about his master for now.

Akira found himself at some underground lake with a dinosaur swimming around a small island which he was standing on, there were a couple of doors and a ramp heading upwards, "I wonder where I am now?' he said to himself and scratched his head as he watched the dinosaur swim around, he notcied that it had a yellow hat on, the hat had a 'W' on the front of it.

(Super 64 DS version, the dinosaur-thingy has Wario's hat on)

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:04 am

Owari chased Akira through the painting to the other side. Some how he landed on top of the Dinasuar.

"What the...AHH!" He screamt getting flung off the head of the dinasuar. Before he got flung off he grabbed a hat. He then looked around till he found Akira. "Okay that was wierd huh." Before Owari knew it nobodies surrounded him. A figure pushed his way through the crowed of Nobodies.

Ash- Well can we finish are fight now...boss?

"Wow....Your so damn stubborn!" Owari grabbed his keyblade and summoned a army of heartless that attacked all the nobodies. They eventually destroyed each other. Owari pointed his keyblade at Ash. "What do you want!?" Before he could answer Ash looked at Akira.

Ash- Is this your new friend.

"Leave him alone this is between us!" He said charging at him. Ash wielded his two keyblades. And jumped over him.

Ash- Getting slow old man!

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 am

Akira smiled, he had been wanting a good fight since beating the bomb-omb king, Akira got out his keyblade and his sword, he attacked the new guy that had appeared and summoned the nobodies, he didn't care what reason Xenin had for controlling the heartless. Akira attacked the new guy who blocked with one keyblade. The new guy then got some power into his other keyblade and attack Akira, Akira blocked with his sword but it broke and he just dodged the keyblade, not sure what to do he put the star which seemed to be overflowing with a strange power on the sword, it suddenly repaired itself and had a glowing blue appearance. Akira jumped back abit and waited for the new guy to attack.

(If you put on Wario's hat you will take his form until you take it off, incase you hadn't played Super 64 DS, the hat can be hit off, Wario is fat, short and slow but extremly stong)

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:25 am

( I know. That was my favorite game unfortunatly luigi is my favorite character)

Owari ran and jumped into the middle of Ash and Akira. "You two stop right now!" He said he then looked at Ash with yellow tinted eyes. I'm sorry I miss you...but I have new friends!" He then ran at Ash and did a quick slash threw his stomach. He hit him directly. Owari breathed in heavily and then gasped. He looked back at Ash holding his side.

Ash-B...boss....see you haven't lost that murderous lust. I can see by those eyes. Are orginization may be dead...but you are destined to make a new one! And your little friend over there is destined to join us! All the keyblade wielders!

Ash then entered a portal. Owari looked at Akira and smirked then gave him a thumbs up. He looked around and picked up The Wario hat when Bowser came out a portal.

Bowser- Let's see that hat boy.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 am

Akira returned Xenin's thumbs up with a nod, when Akira saw Bowser enter, "Yo Mr. Oversized Turtle man, watchya doin here?" Akira asked Bowser and he sat down, he wasn't sure what to do here but then decided to check out behind one of those doors after the little conversation that might take place, if there was no conversation then he would go check behind it without the wait.

(Just asking, have you heard of the Legend of Zelda Abridged series? If so then it would be an awesome world to go to, if not watch it for it is really funny)

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am

Luna had just been following the two boys through the shadows, keeping a close eye on everything going on. As Akira approached Bowser, she stepped out of the shadows and walked next to him without a single word. If there was going to be a fight, she had to be in it; if there was talking, she had to listen.

The girl summoned her keyblade and rested it upon her shoulder in a ready for action position. Sometimes it took too long to summon a keyblade. She stood at Akira's side like a shadow.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm

(No but i knw that one thing. "well excuse me princess!"We can try. I'm starting a new thing on this rp soon sorta like a group thing like organization 13)

Owari looked at Bowser. "What you need..." He said.

Bowser- That's the guy I told you to kill

Owari laughed. "Akira? Haha no that's not happening!" He said laughing. Bowser's eyes went black. And he grew to Giga bowser.

(This'll be the last part untill we get to Mario as king)

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 am

Akira went over to bowser and picked him up with some effort, he then threw bowser back through his portal then dusted his hands off. "Well I guess I better head back, come on Xenin or do you have anything else to do here?" he asked throwing a ring which opened up a portal, "This will bring us back to the portal room" he said and walked through it comeing back out waiting for Xenin.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 am

As Owari went toward the portal he felt a dark energy hit him. He entered the portal and came out the other side next to Akira. He suddenly felt the darkness grow. Before he had a chance to move the entire castle was surrounded by heartless.
"Akira!" He said wielding his keyblade. "This looks bad!" he said destroying a few heartless. He felt the pain each slash. After a few dozen were destroyed he felt a heavy pulse hit him. "Akira...did you feel that?" He said. Before he knew it a giant heartless appeared infront of him. "Crap..."

Zix
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!