Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Origins (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Origins (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 am

The Samurai faded away in monochrome wisps of nothingness. Renatus turned around to see the amount of Samurai had increased from the four originally summoned by their newfound foe. However, with the changes made by the Sentinels, it would appear that Visisk had underestimated them. They would defeat these Nobodies with far less trouble than the Dusks summoned before.

"Ren! R-Ren! Hey, Re-," The familiar voice caught his attention and he turned just in time to see a Samurai dig its sword into Nekohanai's back. Renatus ignored the nickname used to capture his attention and ran for his injured comrade.

"Fire-Blade!" He threw his keyblade with great force at the Nobody about to take Nekohanai's life. Fire burst from it and the combined power of spell and blade mixed with any damage the foe had already taken to wipe it from existence.

"Nekohanai!" The keyblade reappeared in his hand as he bent down to see if his comrade was okay. The wound looked bad, so he kept her face down, but, as much as he would have liked to, he couldn't pick her face up from the ground and let her use his knees as a pillow. He needed to be able to defend them if more Samurai Nobodies approached.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 pm

((So, reading Eikou's post, does this mean we're allowed to use combination attacks that go along with our Sentinals? Of course no god-modding attacks, but we are...right? I want to make sure before making a post.))
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:49 pm

((I simply used it because it was a likely attack. He know's fire and he knows how to use his keyblade. It's not a super powerful win-all attack. Plus, it's one of the first sleights Sora learns in Chain of Memories, which means it's a pretty basic attack. I'm not Protagonist, but I figure that there's no reason you shouldn't be able to use simple combos like that one.))

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

((Thank you! =] I don't have Chain of Memories, so yeah :/))

Lyric straightened her shoulders up and clenched the silver Keyblade in her porcelain fingers, trying to ignore the pain. Ignore it, because it could be so much worse, she told herself. Her sapphire jewels stared at the Samurai Nobodies. She couldn't make a big deal about her stupid left shoulder! She had to fight, like a real warrior would! The fact was, was that Lyric was the least person to think of anything that large.

She didn't know how to attack the Nobodies; before she'd just swung her Keyblade around. Now, Memories' Symphony was more powerful, and unique to her heart and soul. She'd watched Renatus use a combination of attacks. Would she be able to do the same?

Just then, Neko had been injured, badly. I can't wait any longer... "Stilling Vines!" she shouted. She smacked Memories' Symphony on the ground, and she watched as small vines emerged from the ground and wrapped around the Nobody's feet. It wouldn't stay for long, she knew. The girl was only young, naive, and weak. She ran at it, and started to slash her silver Keyblade at it, which, the Nobody cleverly blocked.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:36 am

(Yeah, its fine. Sorry again for my absense. I'm really busy lately.)

Euat was happy to find that the Nobody who was assailing him was distracted for at least a moment. Rushing forward with his keyblade pointed at the creatures chest, he pushed his blade completely through the monstrosity's heart (Or at least, where a heart would be found on such a creature) and tore the weapon upwards, splitting the Samurai in half. Turning to see a group of Nobodies converging on Renatus, Euat paniced. They'll be killed! His mind screamed at him, but somewhere in his subconciouse he heard a few words. Entrapping Darkness. Reverent Light. Twilight Lance.

He suddenly gained the urge to yell this words while fighting, and he did so as he charged his the Nobodies in hopes of rescueing Neko and Ren. "Entrapping Darkness!" He was shocked to realize that pools of tar-like darkness began to halt the Samurai in their tracks. "Reverent Light!" A blinded light flashed from his Keyblade, causing the enemy to be temporarily blinded. The enemy's guard was down! He leaped in the air, throwing his keyblade at the lead-Samurai in the group. "Twilight Lance!" A black-and-light lance created by darkness and light appeared from the sky and struck the lead Nobody, but because the other Samurai were so close in proximity they too took damage. The lead was killed, the others were wounded, but Ren and Neko appeared to be fine.

Landing near a Nobody who had broken free from the Entrapping Darkness spell and the Reverent Light stunning tactic, Euat unleashed the fury of his keyblade and tore the beast's body apart. He felt empowered. The Sentinels were still with them! He smiled as he swung at the second Samurai, who blocked his attack and used his second katana to slash Euat's right arm from shoulder to elbow. For some odd reason, Euat barely felt it. He also noticed that he wasn't exhausted by the use of magic anymore. He still felt a little weary, but it was less than before!

The numbers of the Samurai were thinning, and a...doorway...began to fade into reality nearby. For every Nobody killed, the door became more and more real and solid.

(Like a sleight, Entrapping Darkness and Reverent Light are two spells that come together in a powerful combo and allow the user to preform the finishing move Twilight Lance. That's just a little explanation of Euat's actions. By the way, the inactive Clive may become an NPC in a few more posts.)
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraiUchiha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm

((Sorry i couldn't really get to my computer i had way to much homework))

Ivy killed a few more nobodies then turned, "A doorway?" she thought, "Whats that doing here" she slowly started to make her way threw the crowd to the door. She noticed that the more nobodies that where killed the doorway seemed to get brighter and more solid. She stopped and killed a few more of the nobodies that where following her and continued to make her way to the door.
Keep your head high even when disaster strikes. Keep your feet moving even when theres a gap in front of you. Keep your eyes searching even when your blind. Keep on listening till you go deaf. Live, Love, be free.

KiraiUchiha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Renatus could feel his hair begin to stick to his forehead with sweat. His breath was becoming labored. Even a seasoned fighter like him was beginning to tire under the onslaught these Nobodies were bringing. Nekohanai was still out, and every time he dared look, the flower of crimson on her clothing grew outward from the gash in her back.

A sharp pain in his side caused him to swing out with his keyblade. The katana of a Samurai had managed to break through; his defenses were weakening. But he couldn't afford to let another blade get Neko. Summoning his strength again, he fought to keep the katanas away from Neko. All at once, he wished she was farther away so he could use a fire spell, yet he wished she could be closer so he could guard her more easily. Either way, guarding her was far from easy, especially with the pain in his side getting worse- not to mention that a few more scratches had been accumulated.

"Entrapping Darkness!" Euat's voice brought with it a wave of black substance washed past Nekohanai and Renatus, surrounding them and the Nobodies. Renatus held his stance, but it didn't seem to be needed. The darkness rendered the Samurai immobile. "Reverent Light!" This brought a flash of light, blinding the Nobodies who's existence was anything other than bright. And through squinted eyes, Renatus watched as Euat's 'Twlight Lance' burst forth and destroyed what appeared to be the lead Samurai. The energy spread, damaging most of the Nobodies, but also destroying enough to clear some space around Ren and Neko.

The Samurai were much easier to kill now, and he was given some reprieve from the onslaught of before. And with every nobody kill, something became more prominent in the corner of his eyes. He snuck a more clear look and found that it was a doorway. As the Nobodies depleted in number, it gained more form in reality. When the enemies were gone, they could move on.

"Catchafire!" He shouted, and indeed, his Keyblade along with a few Nobodies close to him caught fire. The flames ate away at the enemies, making them disappear, and his keyblade would now dish out more damage than before.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Black. The young girl was in a black world now. She couldn't move her body, something wouldn't let her. Her consciousness kept coming in and out, slipping her from the sounds of the outside world. She faintly heard the clangs and explosions happening in reality. She felt that someone or something had caught her, but wasn't sure what. Everything was fuzzy in her mind, and a world of black lay forth. She felt herself moving, while most her body felt numb. She felt something slightly wet on her back. It took a few moments to realize she was, indeed, bleeding.
Bleeding.......Nekohanai's eye's gently fluttered open. Her conscious taking full effect, she saw the scene around her. The Nobodies were starting to disappear, and a door materialized before them. Looking up, she saw her holder. It was the one she sought out before being hit.
"R....Ren?" Neko sputtered out. "Sorry....I'm a pretty useless....ally." As she spoke, she feebly tried to stand up, using her keyblade as a mount. When she finally was able to get to her feet, she let out a yelp, and nearly fell again. Well, damn it, I'm useless. She thought to herself.
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkeclipsefox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 pm

After Kamachi saw that Euat had escaped from the Samurai unharmed, she turned her attention back to the problem at hand. The rest of the Samurai. As she blocked an incoming attack from one that happened to be nearby, she saw Euat unleash a devistating combo of attacks on a large group of nobodies which had ended up freezing them in place, blinding them, then dealing a major amount of damage to the big mass of Samurai and killing the one who seemed to be leading all of them.

She had focused on the other battle for a few seconds too long though it seemed and when she turned back around the Samurai she was fighting had a few reinforcments. They lunged at her and she flung her arms up in front of herself holding her keyblade straight out towards them. "Water wall!" She watched as a big wall of water flew up in front of her and blocked the oncoming attacks. The nobodies slammed into it and fell over dazed. The wall fell apart after that into a giant puddle of water, and She goes over to the nobodies and finishes them off with a few slices and stabs of her keyblade.

Panting slightly from the battling she turned around to see the other Chosen heading for a door that was almost there but still a bit translucent. She walks towards it, knowing that for whatever reason it had appeared, it was important.

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 am

((Sorry for my major inactivity! I will now try to get on ever thursday or wednesday so that I can keep a schedule! I have been really busy lately, with school and junk, so please forgive me!))

As Euat rushed toward the strange door that seemed to draw him to it's light, he weaved between samurai and slashed wildly with Lone Wolf. If they could only open the door! He felt as if that doorway was suddenly a symbol of freedom in a trap that the man called Visisk had created! Euat was still wondering how Renatus knew Visisk, but for now that did not matter! Finally he reached the door and attempted to grasp the handle. It was like mist, and his hand passed through it harmlessly. He snarled with again, which was a great deal of emotion to express for him, and turned to the oncoming hoard. What to do? he wondered. If only he had the strength to use powerful spell or a combo of spells...but he felt weary from the labor of fighting. Suddenly a voice rang in the minds of the Chosen Ones.

"Strength Is In The Heart!" Suddenly, Euat felt empowered by some source of strength that was not his own and he raised his keyblade. "Midnaros Break!" Euat felt as if he had not spoken the words, but as soon as they left his mouth the sky darkened and Midnaros appeared. Using the wolf's large beastial blade, Midnaros charged through a line of Samurai and split each Nobody in half. The upper half of the creatures evaporated, leaving the legs to wither away slowly. As soon as the Sentinel had appeared, he was gone. Was this what was referred to as minor summoning? The answers to Euat's questions would come soon enough.

"Everyone," Euat yelled desperately. They needed to finish this battle. "Call out to your hearts and summon the power within!"

(Since Clive is NPC, I'll take control of him.)

Usually, Clive disliked taking orders from anyone but himself. He found himself constantly irritated with Ren and Euat, but today the advice Euat gave seemed to be worth trying. Clive reached inside himself, and found all of the hate in his heart. But he also found power. He heard four words. "Quake!" The earth surrounding four nobodies erupted into a canyon of jagged spines, and murdered the Samurai. "Shutter!" Two walls of stone burst forth from the earth and sandwiched a group of nobodies into nothing. Clive's lionness friend roared a tiny growl to encourage him. He raised his odd, keyblade. Insanity's Rush, it was called. "Niera Rise!" Unexpectedly, his small feline friend began to glow and suddenly transformed into a mighty version of the Sentinel, Niera. With a might roar, Niera burst into the air and transformed every nobody she came in contact with into stone! "Summoning..." Clive muttered with a crooked smile. The power felt...godlike? He couldn't help but chuckle. He was godlike!

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

"Call out to your hearts and summon the power within!" Euat cried to them. Lyric did her best to dodge the Samuris' attacks on her. She swerved and spun like a white blur. She Heard Euat yell out to them, and thought about it.

She closed her icy oculus and searched for that great heart of hers. Happiness, love, joy, optimisim, hope. The last word rung like a bell. She clutched Memories' Symphony tightly in both hands as she concentrated. She saw Hope within her: white, beautiful, so heavenly. Just as Clive and Euat did, Lyric cried out, "Sivosance Tranquility!"

Like a Patronus or some sort of light magic, a brilliantly beautiful, misty dove erupted from the Keyblade's tip. The dove, misty, ivory, and so celestial, flew through the Samuris, destroying them as graceful as walking a step. Hope, the dove, sang its beautiful symphony with each Nobody she destroyed.
Last edited by LookingxGlasses on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraiUchiha on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Ivy's ear twitched when she heard Euat call out to the rest of the Chosen. Focusing on finding her heart and calling upon its power. Loneliness and Solitude she raised Wandering Soul to the sky and shouted out into the battle filled air, "Zarie, Blessed Thunder!" The sky crackled with lightning sending a roar through the air. The giant falcon came swooping out of the clouds sending bolts of lightning crashing to the ground. The Nobodies went flying up into the air only to be cut in half by another bolt of electricity. After the Nobodies surronding Ivy where gone Zarie disappered in a flash of lightning, the sky changing back to its normal colour. Ivy stared at her keyblade in utter shock, she had never thought she could do that.

KiraiUchiha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkeclipsefox on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Kamachi looked down at her keyblade in thought. "How did i just do that attack?" She thought to herself. She heard a voice call out in her head, "Strength Is In The Heart!" She paused at this sudden voice speaking out. Euat's voice carried over from the door "Everyone, call out to your hearts and summon the power within!" She stood in awe at the mighty cat that turned everything it touched to stone, the graceful singing dove that flew through the enemies as if they were nothing and the fierce falcon that tore the sky apart with its thunder to rip the enemy to shreds. She closed her eyes looking deep within her heart for something that would just click into place and seem right. Loneliness, fear, desperation and sorrow. "Sifre Strike!" Her mighty sentinal Sifre appeared in a wave of water which propelled him forward towards the some of the remaining few samurai. He bounded forward fluidly, like a wave flowing up and down, slicing any nobody within the range of his deadly claws to ribbons. He stopped after he cleared any within his general area and fell apart in a splash. Kamachi just stood there, now in awe of the power she never thought she could, or would ever possess.

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 pm

The door solidified. "We can escape!" Euat yelled with glee. He felt an unnatural joy that gave him the strength to pull the heavy door open, and he saw a blinding light beyond the square frame. Visisk plan had failed! The Chosen were going to be victorious after all! He spun his keyblade and use magic one more time. "Golden Harvenger!" The sun seemed to grow to unnatural sizes and the Nobodies (Composed of darkness) began to wreath in pain. The light would conquer the darkness. For now. "Lets get out of here!" Euat beckoned for the Chosen to enter the doorway. Clive was the first to enter the gateway and disapear into unending light, and Euat decapitated a Samurai as he waited for the rest of the Chosen. He would be the last to exit the world.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 pm

(( Gomen! Gomen! Gomenasai, mina-san! I'm sorry for not posting sooner! So, I'll include Renatus's summon, too.
Also, I made a couple of bad grades. My dad's taking my internet away until my grades are back up, too. So, I'll be on from time to time- and I'll do my best to have my internet up during Thanksgiving break. I'm so sorry; please bear with me!))

"Strength is in the heart!"

In the midst of his battle with the Nobodies, Redramine's voice broke into his mind. He felt a new energy course through him, much like before after getting his new keyblade. It was clear that the others were given this rush as well. The evidence was in the attacks he saw sweeping through the field of battle. One after another the power burst forth from the Chosen in the form of their Sentinel. The Sentinels hadn't left them; they were with each Chosen teenager lending them their strength.

He was the last to go, and it would seem that Redramine realized this as well. His energy formed fiery words that begging to be spoken. Rentus would grant that wish.

"Eyes of Redramine!" He took a couple steps back to ensure that the ensuing attack would protect Nekohanai as well as himself then let loose the summoning. He swung his keyblade upward and pointed it towards the sky. His keyblade began to heat up and the head of it soon burst into flames. And with a great shout he brought Sanctum reprieve down to strike the ground. As if a ring of gasoline had been drawn, the flames formed a circle around him and Nekohanai. Before bringing his keyblade upward, he twisted his wrist so that the underside of his wrist showed and the head of his key pointed skyward. Almost as if they were attached by a string, the flames followed the keyblade upward and around Renatus. At first the flames were a ribbon following the blade, but the soon spliced together and spun into an infernal twister.

Ren closed his eyes and relished in the heat. He really had missed feeling this powerful. And now he didn't have to feel guilty about his power. He had sold his soul to no one. He would banish the Nobodies to nothingness and the heartless to the night. And his and Redramine's flames would cleanse rather than destroy. This was his purpose- and the heat of his Sentinel's flames would be a constant reminder that there was hope.

"Now!" He struck the flames before him and the spun out like a whirlpool. As the fire broke up, Redramine could be seen standing over Renatus and Nekohanai. She stomped her great feet like a protective mother and looked out at the nobodies with great disapproval, for they had endangered her 'children'. With a simple glare, a hail of firey arrows rained down among the samurai- missing all Chosen fighting among them. After sharing a nod with Ren, she disappeared into an eathereal flame and became once again unseen.

"We can escape!" Renatus heard Euat's voice again and his gray eyes darted to the white doorway. It was, indeed, solid. He turned to the barely conscious Neko and bent down with his back to her. They needed to get through that door now before Visisk sent more nobodies. Euat called out again just before Renatus saw Clive dash through the door, "Lets get out of here!"

"You heard him, Nekohanai. We're all getting out of here," He smiled at the wounded girl, "Now, no ifs, ands, or buts; you're coming. Get on,"

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:48 pm

(Your forgiven. I'm just glad you posted. Hahaha, I thought this was on the brink of dying. I think I'll end this thread with us entering the door and being taken to a new world. That way, the next thread can begin with a fresh start and any of the characters who have become inactive can either be taken over by new players or by their original creators -- If the original creators still wish to play actively -- and I the next adventure will be stupendous. There are going to be quite a few twists.)

As the Chosen fled through the doorway, Euat watched as more Samurai appeared. What would happen to this world when they left? Would it tumble back into darkness once more? He frowned. That was not a happy thought. He looked at the so called salvation he was near. A door to the light...a light for them, but he wanted a light for everyone; not just the Chosen. So he did something that he realized was very stupid of him. He slammed the door shut after the last Chosen had fled, and he turned to face the Samurai. Alone. He had locked himself in Traverse Town, but he wouldn't leave until he could save this world from the darkness. Rushing into an endless white ocean of Samurai, he raised his keyblade and it became hot with an unnatural light. A spear of energy burst from it's tip and tore through the ranks of the Samurai. Rushing by his stunned enemies, Euat blindly struck at targets. He needed something more than just a fight. He noticed something glowing in the corner of his eye. A large keyhole was at the base of a fountain nearby. He raised his weapon, feeling destiny manipulate his arms. Just as he was about to lock the world away, something grasped his leg, and he turned to see a monstrousity of a nobody gripping him. He was so close! He turned toward the keyhole. NO! He was ripped from reality by the Nobodies and pulled into a strange dark world.

(No, Euat is not dead yet. He will be returning in the next section of Kingdom Hearts Origins. This thread is now ended. See you guys in the next section.)

EDIT: P.S. Renatus, could you help me out by sending a PM to all of the past players (Everyone who participated, even a little, with this RP) that tells them about all of the new updates and about the upcoming section. I want them to know because I think they have stopped reviewing this thread for some odd reason.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 pm

((Only if you stop calling me Renatus, ;P. Just kidding! I'll try to do that while I'm on tonight.))

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm

(Sorry! Lol, I'm just used to it. Eikou. Haha.)

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!