Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: The Enforcers (OOC/sign up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Hearts: The Enforcers (OOC/sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 pm

IC: kingdom-hearts-the-enforcers-t31129.html

After the defeat of the Nobody Organization, things began to return to a slightly normal level. Some Heartless and Nobodies still raomed the worlds, but the heros that remained were able to handle them. Everything was well and the worlds were at peace, until the terrible day came. With the keybearer back in his home world, no one was ready for the sudden appearance of a form of beings that seem like a more dangerous version of Heartless. In almost an instant, the worlds were overrun by them and darkness consumed the worlds. The keybearer recieved word from the king of the event and came to the rescue with is friends. But it was to late, many of the worlds were destroyed and many lives along with them. The strange beings, now known as Souless, are incontrol of most of the worlds, keeping some of them intact for some unknown reason.

Years past, and the keybearer's role was past down to his children. A daughter and a son that both gained the power of the keyblade. The Souless are still in control of most of the worlds and heros from all over are still trying to fight them off. So the two new keybearers both gathered a group of heros to help them with the defeat of these creatures. Everything was going well when something shocking happened. During a fight within Radient Garden, Nobodies appeared alongs side people dressed similar to the 13th Order that was defeated long ago and fought off the Souless that were attacking the world. This strange event had people confused now. Has the 13th Order returned? and Why did they fight the Souless?

Little did they all know that something big was about to happen beyond what they belived, and many things will change from the point of view of everyone.

This RP will have both Nobodies and Heros to be able to play as. The situation with the Nobodies is that they are a different group then the 13th Order, a group of Nobodies that were like Roxas, able to still keep alittle of their emotion after losing their hearts. They formed a group called The Enforcers and have tried to keep order within the Nobody realm. As for the Souless, they are like a more violent and stronger version of Heartless, all moving on what looks like instincts. But the truth is that they have a group of leaders of their own. A force of Souless that managed to reach a level that gave them human like appearance. The Enforcers learned of thes group and saw it as a threat to both the realm of light and even their realm of Nobodies. But with the bad reputation the 13th Order made for Nobodies, they aren't able to ask for help from the Heros of the relam of light.

Roles
Sora's Daughter- Atria
Sora's Son- Davis

Enforcers
Xavier
Renei

Heros
Zuri

Rules
-The leaders of the Souless aren't playable.
-If you can control more then one character then go ahead.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (image or describtion)
Weapon:
Power:
Bio:
Last edited by Oblivian on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Enforcers (OOC/sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Ironic that we both put up Kingdom Hearts roleplays just about 3 minutes apart LOL XD But I'd like to join this if it's okay.

Name: Renei
Type: Nobody
Appearance: Image (Picture thanks to deviantART.com )
Weapon: Double sided scythe
Power: Renei commands flowers (Much like Marluxia did)
Bio: Renei is an average member of the Enforcers. Her home world where she formed was Paris (The Aristocats), where she stayed at a flower shop until her mind formed completely. Even after she joined the Enforcers and she was mostly complete, Renei still showed little emotion. Though she tries and tries to develop full emotion, it's hard for her to even force a smile.
Last edited by Shilo714 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 pm

THat is pretty ironic and your charcter is ok. Just try to add abit more detail to the Bio so others can understand her better.

Name: Xavier
Age: looks 18, but has been with the Enforcers for 25 years
Type: Nobody
Appearance: Image
Weapon: Dual Dark Katanas
Power: Shadows
Bio: A skilled member of the Enforcers, Xavier had a rough life before his lose of his heart. His worlds was consumed by the Souless during the time that they were remaining hidden from the worlds. His world was one that studied the darkness, so no one paid attention to it's destruction, beliving that it was caused by their own mistakes. He can become abit serious at times when it has to do with their job, but has a softer side to him. He is proctective of his fellow Enforcers and is determined to stop the Souless by any means needed. Despite this, he can get irritated easily and lose his temper abit aswell.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Would it be acceptable for me to play as the daughter of Sora? Also, I literally just joined another KH rp but I like this one too.. different plotline :)
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Fine by me, go on ahead. Atleast one important role is taken. Sure hope more show up soon though.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Alright, I can't post right now but if you could reserve that part for me I'd appreciate it ^_^

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Sure thing, spot reserved

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Name: Zuri
Type: Hero
Appearance:
Weapon:
~Zukigi Blades: Two weapons; each has a handle in the middle and a blade that grows larger towards the tip, and then twists into a sharp tip; with small 'C' like holes in each blade, creating good hooks for disarming.
Power:
~Gravity: She can use gravity to either levitate enemies in small wells (like gravity fields), or she can use this to crush enemies beneath the pressure of air itself.
Bio: Zuri is, or was, apart of the Imperial Army. She had followed Mulan's footsteps, getting into the army unknown to others by her great skill at combat. Her goal at the time was to protect the emperor at all costs. With the Imperial Army in The Land of Dragons, she became one of the best soldiers. But of course, she was found out as a woman, and expelled from the force. Thus, she had to start anew, being her own warrior on her own terms. She was famed as a brilliant tactician and a strong battle-hand, and fought for her land... But when the day came that a new threat came to the Land of Dragons, she tried to face them. In her attempts, was she expelled from her world. Now she fights vengefully to regain her way back into her world, and destroy whatever creatures dare settle in her path. Her mission is now for the good of all worlds, and not just her own.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Atleast we have a Hero now. Accepted.

Hmm..I wonder why no guys are showing up though.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Can I play as Sora's son?
Name:Davis
Type: Hero
Appearance: http://http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/245479-Animalfan/479/23/1224936404_7043_full_display.jpg
Weapon:Metal Chocobo
Power:all cure spells and fire spells but later in the rp
Bio:He was born from Kairi and Sora on the Destiny Islands. During his birth a thunderstorm had almost destroyed most of island that his parents used to play on. It was years until they made the island like it used to be. He continued life normally living happily with his parents and sister. Although strange events occured to him and his sister during their life. Once during a day at the park he had been climbing a tree when he fell and got a huge cut. One moment he had a bleeding cut then in another moment it was gone. He asked his dad what had just happened but he just said "I don't know...". Then one time when he was asleep he had the strangest dream and it really freaked him out. He had asked his dad this to but this time there was no answer. The last strange event that happened was during high school. He was being picked on his temper had gotten the best of him and then the bully's jacket had gotten on fire. That was the end of the strange events... well thats what they thought.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Everything's ok shika, but can you fix the image? The link doesn't work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 pm

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Hmm.. I guess I'll have to edit my bio a little bit.. but I wanted to be 14 too so how about we are twins? :)

Name: Atria
Type: Keybearer/Hero
Appearance: Image
Weapon: The keyblade
Power: Atria's powers seem to focus on aero and cure abilities but she is not limited to these forms of magic.
Bio: Atria and her twin brother are the children of Sora, who was the former keybearer and defender of the world, and Kairi, who also had the ability to use the keyblade. Atria is considered to be a very special child because of her abilities and bravely accepts the challenge that comes along with being a keybearer. She and her twin brother get along as well as two siblings can and care for each other when they are far away from home. Atria was born on the small island home where both Sora and Kairi grew up. At the age of 12, she was uprooted from her home because of her ability to wield the keyblade. Other worlds needed her and her brother's gifts. At first, she was reluctant to leave her family, which she loved so dearly, but after some time she saw that it was impossible for her to live a quiet life on this sunny island knowing that other worlds were under attack, and it wouldn't be long until hers was as well.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 pm

I was just about to say that, that or change ages abit. But twins would add a bit of an extra feel to the RP I think. XP

Ok then, we got the keybearers, 1 hero, and 2 Enforcers. Some more people to get on and the RP should be ready to start.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Yay I have a twin! Wait do we start with the kingdom key or the keyblade we chose?

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Hmm well I'm starting with the kingdom key.. unless there's an issue with that.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Well I don't mind I'll start with the keyblade and obtain olympus and metal chocobo keychains if we ever go to olympia

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 am

You can use the game's system if you like.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Here is your post Oblivion teehee.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 pm

And here's the IC everyone. Enjoy.

kingdom-hearts-the-enforcers-t31129.html

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!