Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons

Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons.

a part of “Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons”, a fictional universe by SoftDusk.

A world where there are Angels and Demons and they each go to special schools to live in the shadows where humans can't find them. Kornik Academy in Maine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kornik Academy For Angels and Demons.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 am

Hi, I'd like to submit a female Demon in, if that's okay. I haven't finished the Skelly yet, will probably send it in by today or tomorrow. ^^
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 am

If it is okay with you, I will send in a female angel
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah sure guys, you dont need to ask me if you can submit a character just go ahead :D ( i still have to submit a character to my own roleplay, you guys are so far ahead of me <3)

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:55 pm

hey guys. tell your friends about the RP to see if they wanna join kay?

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 pm

hey, you guys are open to making as many characters as you want. actually i encourage it especially if your gonna make guys cause no guy character has come into the picture except charlie who is one of my creation. i also encourage making more demons cause atm there are only 2. thanks :) if you have any questions you can ask them here or just pm me.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Sounds cool , sounds cool. Cant wait for the awesome ness to begin lol. I may make a guy tonight or tomorrow if thats okay and I have submitted my character.

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Hey. Submitted a male Angel with a somewhat unusual additional power. This place looks to be an interesting RP.

Note: I basically made him to show that all Angels aren't perfectly light and good.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 pm

If I need to make a demon boy I can to help the rp move on
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Okay I added a boy.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 pm

thanks guys :)
and oldskoolgirl, aren't you in the unexpected love RP with me?

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks for the approval! When do we start?

@OldSkoolGirl: 'Nobody' messes with Monica Green? She hasn't met Valentine, evidently...

Also, time to start sorting out love interests. Who should be paired with Valentine? Either species works, because he'll get some Character Development eventually to make him more sympathetic to Demons.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 pm

@ SoftDusk- Yea I think so XD Nice to see you again
@Zero Reaper- I would love to see them meet XD maybe monica and Valentine? Or too much of an odd couple?

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Monica and Valentine? That'd be hilariously awesome. And it'd work, too.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Ya think? Nice then XD

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 pm

They'd definitely have a slap-slap-kiss dynamic, I can say that much already...

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 pm

XD Nice

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 pm

@Softdusk: Can we start?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 am

we can start soon i just want to get everyone's love interest worked out c:
i have 2 characters (charlie the angel and sage the demon)
i need to find love interests for them :D

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 am

My chars Jeni and Vince are open for love interest.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!