Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kyoya's Story: The Mystery of Reiki Shutuagi-Chapter 2

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Kyoya's Story: The Mystery of Reiki Shutuagi-Chapter 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HubertOzwell on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:20 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: Name's Reiki Shutuagi! [The... Supernatural Girl?!]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm...Where is she gonna sit, the seat behind me is empty... And most of them are taken...
*plop*
KYAH! She sat behind me!!
"Hmph."
She still has her Lute, I guess no one cares what you carry to and in class. Or she's just ignorant of it.
*plop*
*plop*
She put her Lute and Bag on the ground.
"..."
I wonder what kind of person she is. She seems like someone who is quiet. Someone who doesn't seem smart. Weird...
*ding*
The Teacher walked into the room.
Teacher: "Alright class! Quiet down! We're doing Student Introductions!"
I hate these... Let me summarize, you get up. You give your name. Give what your intrested in. Talk about yourself. Sit down. That's all of that in a nutshell.
Teacher: "Okay, Your turn!" *points at Kyoya*
Dammit...
Guess I have to... *stands up*
"I'm Kyoya Otori. 3rd Son, 4th Child of the Medical Otori Family. Attended Private Schools all of my Life."
Reiki pulled her head up.
Teacher: "Alright, you can sit down, Mr.Otori."
*sigh* See, simple, isn't it... It's just annoying...
Teacher: "Girl behind him, get up!"
???: "Hmph... Fine... Name's Reiki Shutuagi."
That's her name, huh...
Reiki Shutuagi: "I am a Singer and I mainly play the Lute, though I do play other instruments. I am no intrested in Sports, so no one say anything to me about them! There's not much other than that."
She really is an intresting Girl, her name is Reiki Shutuagi. She says she's a Singer and an Instrument Player. And shes not intrested in Sports.
Teacher: "Sit down then, Miss Shutuagi."
Reiki Shutuagi: "Hmph."
*sigh* She's weird...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teacher: "Alright. We're going to choose new seats, each person take a slip, each desk has a number on it. The number on your Slip is your new Seat."
Oh great... I hate this...
Looks like I got the Basket. Number 5... Man, the seats are in weird order. Seat 5 is in the Upper Left Corner, but 1 Down.
Reiki: "Hmph... Seat 4..."
Wait a second... The Seat behind my new seat... It's Seat 4!
Reiki: "Great..."
She must be happy, somewhere to put her Lute and Bag. Tch... Oh well... At least there's a window here, good view...
Reiki: *sigh*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later in Gym Class...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teacher: "Alrighty... Today's game is Soccer! Guys versus Girls!"
Girl: "That's not fair!"
Girl 2: "Yea, they're BOYS!!!"
Boy: "You guys are whimps."
Boy 2: "Yea, it'll be easy!"
This might be easy...
Reiki: "HEY!!! You Idiots better Stop it!"
Boy: "Make us!"
Reiki: "I WILL!!!"
Teacher: "Let's start!"
Girl: "A-Ah!"
Boy: "HAAAH!!!"
Reiki: "NOW!!!"
*flash*
S-Shit! Dammit, Reiki is tough!
Girl: "It's coming!"
Reiki: "HYAH!!!!"
*flash*
Wh-What the HELL?! She hits so freaking hard!
Reiki: "You guys are too easy..."
Boys: *surprised in astonishment*
Reiki: "WELL?!"
Dammit... This girl is crazy... *sigh*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later in Class...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earlier today, we had an Entrance Worksheet, it was freaking hard... It seemed like 3rd Year Education Types. *sigh*
The Teacher handed back the Worksheets. It turns out Reiki got the Highest Score in the Class, in fact she got a Perfect Score! Even I missed a Few! She's insane... She's an Excelent Singer, a Great Lute Player, she's Excelent at Sports, AND She has Perfect Scores!!! What kind of girl is she?! She's freaking otherworldly!
Teacher: "Alright class, I'd like to hand out this worksheet, this one seems easier."
The Teacher began passing out the Worksheets, this one was... A bit easier... BUT IT STILL LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING 2ND YEARS WOULD DO!!!! WHY DO THEY GIVE US THIS CRAP?!?!?!
Also... In about a Second after getting the Worksheet, Reiki was done with it! She was writing something down.
When the teacher wasn't looking, I turned around to see what she was doing.
It looked like a Song, There were 2 Sets of Notes, which I'm guessing are for: 1: Lyrics and Pitch of Singing, 2: Notes to Play on the Lute.
I wonder what kind of things she writes about... Or sing about...
What an Intresting Girl...
Reiki: "...!"
Kyoya: "!"
H-Huh?! She found me out!
Just... turn... around... Kyoya...!!!
Reiki: "...Hm..."
What the...?
Reiki: *stare*
H...Huh...?!
Reiki: "...You got my name right...?"
Kyoya: "?!"
Reiki: "Tch..."
What the hell...?!
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HubertOzwell
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!