Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth: A Pokemon Roleplay

Labyrinth: A Pokémon Roleplay

a part of “Labyrinth: A Pokemon Roleplay”, a fictional universe by leopardspotz17.

They were on the top of the world. It seemed as if nothing could go wrong. And then...they received a strange letter with a very tantalizing opportunity. After that? Well, that's for you to find out. ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN TAKEN. But feel free to read along!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth: A Pokemon Roleplay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Labyrinth: A Pokémon Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

I know my post is ultra lame.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anubus
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Just a quick question. How would pokemon communicate with each other for the sake of this RP, I'm guessing that whatever noises that make could be interpreted as words and sentences.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Anubus - you're post is not lame. I like the altaria! :D And Templar, I think akai-pyon answered your question for you. :) So yeah, sentences and what not. Although if another person's pokemon was speaking your character would just hear the sounds. It's harder to interpret other people's pokemon... But yeah- pokemon to their original trainer and pokemon to pokemon communication would be in English sentences. :)

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm

if anyone is wondering how to do the color thing it's [color= ____] (whatever sentence, paragraph, etc..) [/color]
in the ______ just type in whatever color you want to use ;P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:48 pm

I use #8000BF. X) It doesn't matter really what color you use. Just as long as it's different from the normal print.
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 am

So theres gonna be realtionships in this RP? My characters just a boy :D hes to young for love. Lol

Anubus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 am

Well its all up to you really. Who knows how its going to turn out. Obviously some people want it going it that direction. Also, I will point out that, judging by the time the rest of you are online that I'm living on the opposite side of the world so it'll be difficult for me to keep up. I'll make sure I catch up but I just want to point that out.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Relationships might be fun. It will add a lot of dynamics between characters... Also, I PMed Zombie Pulse a while ago... According to my Outbox, she hasn't read the message yet.... Grrr! We just need Lulu to arrive and then we'll be able to proceed.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

If she doesn't reply within 48 hours....should we reopen the position? I dunno......
Is someone willing to double?

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Hmmm... I honestly don't know what to do. X/ I don't want to just give her position away - like, what if there was some emergency concerning her? We'll see for the next 48 hours. I hope she comes back soon... Argh!

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 pm

.....we could just keep posting? *shrugs*

I don't want this role play to die. X)

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 am

Why don't we just move on to the dinner stating that it moves past 8 o'clock and when and if zombie pulse pops up the she could just join us. Also if we do this and it is decided a new trainer needs to join, they could just pop up late or something.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:11 am

I say we keep the interaction going, we don't have to continue the story until the situation with Zombie is finalised. That way the roleplay stays active without having to kick Zombie right now. Unfortunately I will be absent for three days so just treat my character as a shadow in the background for now.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

we could always PM her all the things tht happened so far in the rp.. and i guess just drag her character along.
maybe the GM can control her character for now? idk... --;

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

so it's been 48 hours and still nothing, and it seems everyone is kinda getting bored of the lack of progression of the story, it may not be the case with everybody but i was honestly excited with the idea of the story and the promise of a fast paced RP and honestly want to find out what you guys have in store for all the trainers, i just wanted to know what will be done.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 am

Well i have an important question before i post, do we have bottomless bags, because they are in both the anime and games and i just wanted to know because if it is in this Rp i was going to use it in my post but didn't want to include something you don't intend to be part of the rp.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Just a note to all of you:

I am going to be away for the next 4 days. But...this role play seems to be quite slow so...I don't know how many posts I'm going to have to read when I get back. I just hope it's still active.

^.^"

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Unfortunately, Ill be gone untill Sunday, Which is like two days. Do what you will with my character, But he better not be dead when i get back. Lol.

Anubus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm

AGH! X/ So frustrated. I did post on Wednesday getting the true roleplay started. This is no vacation. And now people are going away... :P I resolved the situation w/ Zombie Pulse. Either her character's out (we'll just work with 7) or we can work her in later. I was hoping people would post some reactions. I guess I'll just come up with the matchings for our little 6 person tournament. I really wanted this to be fast paced. :'(

As for the bags situation - BLAH! I forgot to mention this. There are so many little parts that we needed to go over, and I forgot this one. I didn't want anybody to bring item bags in with them. Just have the items that your pokemon are holding. The importance of this comes in later.

So... I guess I'll start matching people up for battles. As for battling, akai-pyon and I have come up with a kind of system. Coin flip determines the winner of the battle. Then we'll post who wins what with the battle pairings. As for the actual battle posting, I was hoping that the two people involved in the battle would PM each other and write one post together. Then, you'll just have one battle post instead of 70 little moves back and forth. But this requires people to be ACTIVE. Good God...

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Okay. Well people are disappearing but its temporary. You might as well display the matchings here in the OOC so we can start send PMs back and forth so we are well prepared when time comes for actually posting the battle.
With the format for the battles, do you want it to be split up into different view points so it takes one or two posts each or just compile it into one big post? If you want a big post do you want it from one view point or a copy and paste from both writers?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!