Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lady Wolfess At Your Service

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Re: Lady Wolfess At Your Service

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am

I personally dislike cookies for the most part.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf_girl_1990 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:01 am

HAHAHA! So you admit it! Your weakness in every store under the blue flickering lights of doom. Yes... That's right, the thing the humans call... *whispers* blue light special...

(Yeah you can just ignore me I'm a little tired...)
Thank you fore reading, I will now spare you in my insidious plot for slavery against the human race. Oh and world domination. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolf_girl_1990
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:02 am

I ignore everybody who genuinely don't interest me. Don't take it personally.

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf_girl_1990 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:04 am

lol Not in the slightest. I cant say as though I blame you.

wolf_girl_1990
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 am

Looked at any RP's yet?

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf_girl_1990 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:07 am

No, which is odd; however I like to be level headed going into an Rp. Currently it's 1:06 Am so yeah I'll more then likely be off within the next few minutes.

wolf_girl_1990
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 am

I have insomnia, time isn't really a factor. I'm always on the computer or doing something else.

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 am

I'm nocturnal myself.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf_girl_1990 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 am

I used to be like that. I tend to switch on and off now. Today I'm in a go to sleep mood, because I've spent time with my niece and well yeah. Little kids are something else. I still think that it's fortunate that her mother came... I like kids, though she's a bit of a hands on. As in when I'm holding her by the collar of her shirt, I'd rather be testing her ability to hold her breath.

wolf_girl_1990
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 am

I want one. :]

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 am

When you get back on, check out my newest RP, I'll have the link under this text.

sky-raiders-ooc-t9743.html

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.S.M on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:55 am

Hello wolf girl, nice meeting you.

R.S.M
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:25 am

Yellow! how you doin...(realized i'm late on this topic don't shoot me XP) I'm Riikano Alinaris....i've been on for a bout 2 months, My mind comes up with things most people wouldn't imagine, i have a dictionary for a brain, i'm probly gonna mix ur avatar with Raghim's, and well....i can't think of any thing else *cries and runs away*

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf_girl_1990 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:53 pm

R.S.M.: Thank you the pleasure is mine I'm sure.

Irish Wolf: I've posted on the RP you sent me, so yeah you can give me a heads up if I missed anything or didn't elaborate completely.

Riikano-Alinaris: Shoot you why would I want o do that? *smirks* Reading your description here along with the word usage you have chosen I'll have to see your full extent. Oh and the yellow at the beginning was rather stimulate to the mind, I tend to do something similar with my allo.

wolf_girl_1990
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi Wolf Girl how are you? i'm name is Kiba and welcome to RolePlayGateWay, i hope you enjoy this site as much as i have ^_^
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf_girl_1990 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Thank you Kiba, I'm sure I'll have a fun time coming up with different characters and adding my 2 cents to the roleplays I partake in. So far I've only joined one, but I've been thinking about submitting one of my own. Didn't see it anywhere else so I think it should be interesting.

wolf_girl_1990
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 am

hey sure..make an rp and i'll be happy to join it ^^ it should be fun

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!