Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of the Lost (a private roleplay request)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Land of the Lost (a private roleplay request)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Hello there! I’ve been a member for over a year, and have good experience with role-playing. Many of my current partners have disappeared, so I am now looking for a role-playing partner or two. Rules. I know, many of us don't like them, but I only have a few.

1. Please play by Roleplaygateway's rules.
2. No godmoding or powerplaying, these ruin rps.
3. I'm not a fan of profanity, so please use it sparingly or not at all.
4. The basic rating is going to be around PG, and a bit of PG-13 for certain scenes with a lot of action and violence
5. I play both genders, but am better at females. If you want me to play a male, understand that he may seem a bit off at first.
7. Also, I am looking for literate to advanced literate players, and definitely no one-liners. In addition, if at any time you are unsatisfied with the role-play, please let me know and don’t abandon the role-play instead.

Genres:
!*Parallel Universe
!***Medieval Fantasy
!*Magical Creature Market
!**Peter Pan
Other Fantasy
Here are the some topics I’m interested in. I'm really big on fantasy, but do not like realistic or fiction-based. Absolutely no vampires or high school romance! If you don't see one that interests you, and have a suggestion, feel free to share. If you are interested in hearing my plots for any of the genres, post here or send me a message and I will get in contact with you. I’m afraid posting them all here would simply take up way too much space. Okay, I believe this covers everything! Feel free to add your own elements to the plot if you wish, then post if you would like to start this one-one-one! Or, you're welcome to PM me, too ^_^ This will be over the PMs. Enjoy!

I have a new Medieval Fantasy plot that I really want to experiment with, so I’ll post the plot here. If you would like to hear my other plots, they are available on request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two centuries ago, all was right with the world and the people were happy. Then, King Olzur mysteriously died, with no heir to the throne or wife to take his place. The next in line was his nephew Rokan, who despised all things magical and out of the ordinary. In an effort to purge the world of the ‘scum’, Rokan’s troupes invaded the lands where mythical beings lived, and started a war. There was talk that Olzur had been assassinated, but no one was able to prove anything. The human forces were incredibly strong and powerful, almost entirely wiping out the magical creatures.

Several years into the war, an ancient sorcerer looked at the country, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Using the last of his life force, Shano commanded all the magical creatures migrate to the east side of the country before he used a spell that split the land itself, separating the continent so that his people could be safe. The new island drifted out of sight, and has been untouched by normal humans ever since. It was named Alteria, or the forgotten land.

A few magical people had remained in the old lands, hiding their powers in secret and trying to prevent extinction. When Rokan died, his son held to the King’s beliefs, and ruled as a tyrant, as did his own descendents. Finally the fighting was almost over, but the lands and waters were poisoned by the spirits of nature who hated to see their people fight. This poison even reached Alteria, and the ancient tree guarded by the Elves that was the life force of the entire planet.

Then one night, Rokan’s spirit was accidentally restored by the dark arts. To finish the job he had started, Rokan began to summon an army from the souls of those who were afraid to cross into the afterlife. Yet when they appeared, their forms were of deadly shadow-like demons, filled with the desire to kill. Rokan and his army began attacking the people, and the villagers fled to other lands in a desperate attempt to survive.
The one thing that kept his ghost alive was the ancient mineral alachite. The gem was extremely rare, not even found in mines across the earth. The alachite became impure with darkness, instead of the pure healing powers it was naturally supposed to hold. Yet the elders of Alteria knew the only thing that could save their tree was Rokan’s alachite after it was cleansed.

Two people of hidden descent/abilities found the last ship that was leaving the land, but were caught in a terrible storm. For days, they sailed aimlessly with a few dozen others, until they reached what they thought to be the mainland. But to their wonder and shock, it turned out to be the elusive land of Alteria. As they heard the truth of what the war had done to the ancient tree, the two realized they were destined to defeat Rokan’s army and save the last bit of alachite before the Ellycrys tree died.
The world is like an oyster with a precious pearl inside. Let's not break it open with force but with gentle co-operation.

If I'm not replying as much, its because I'm currently back at college, so have more work to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!