Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{Let our} Fantasy Wolf Role Play {Howls ring}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

{Let our} Fantasy Wolf Role Play {Howls ring}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit15 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 am

1~No powerplaying/godmoding
2~Use some form of ooc/bic
3~I am Alpha female, I shall chose alpha male, and we are the Silver Tears pack
4~No perfect wolves. (Mary-sues)
5~No more than 5 powers please!
6~My intro is on the veeery bottom, please read it ;)

~
PLOT-
A howl pierces the night....there is trouble among the wolf packs in the Northern Territory. The Midnight Lurkers pack has just lost there territory to another pack. The invading pack is too strong to win back the territory. So they have to invade the Silver Tears territory.....who knows how it will turn out?

Just post in your first post weather you would want to be in the Silver Tears pack, or the invading pack.
~
SETTING-
A dark woods in the Northern Territory. The sun is just setting. There is a lake, clearing, many small clearings, and a deer herd, as well as many smaller sources of food.
~~~~
MY INTRO AND HISTORY-

Long Description

A white hare sped out of the forest. A jet black shape followed. This was Spirit, a fast, brave black wolf that was Alpha Fatale in the Silver Tears pack. Her shining silver eyes scanned the hare's movement, and her scarred body moved with the hare, she followed it's each and every turn. The hare finally got cornered in The Clearing.
Spirit did not want to kill an animal in this are, the Clearing was so beautiful, and it almost seemed like a violation to the wolf pack. But Spirit's ribs were almost showing, and she quickly pushed that thought out of her head. She snapped quickly at it's neck, and shook it, holding on with her powerful jaws. Even though it squirmed for a bit, it died quickly.
Spirit ate all she could of the hare, then left the rest for the forest scavengers. She walked a bit, until she came to the East Border. She looked at the cool, refreshing lake, and was about to walk away, when she took a glance at her reflection. She snarled in disgust, her black fur was matted with blood, and her head looked entirely red. She walked slowly into the lake, shivering a bit, and washed all the blood off. The clear lake had now turned a ugly reddish color, and Spirit looked around guiltily.
Spirit came out of the lake, shivering and shaking, to revel that she had a gruesome scar running through her right eye and right shoulder, the two main scars on her body. She had a few others here and there, but the other wolves noticed the big scars. Even though most scoffed or turned away in disgust, Spirit wore these as crowns. Spirit shook herself off one more time, then drifted off to sleep, laying down in a patch of sun...

History

Spirit's history was not the same as many other wolves. She had a pup, sure, but a horrible thing happened to the pup.
Spirit and her pup, Moon, were trotting along the river bed. "When will we gwet some fwood, Mommwy?" Moon asked in her little, soft voice. "Just wait, we don't get food, food comes to us. It's our job to hunt it!" Spirit replied. Moon rolled her bright blue eyes, and walked on ahead of Spirit, her white fur stuck up in some places. Spirit shook her head, and followed Moon, keeping a wary eye on her. Spirit looked at the steep hill, covered in rocks and loose soil, and was nervous. She was having second thoughts about choosing that as her hunting place.
Spirit had seen a baby rabbit, making it's way back to it's mother. Spirit thought that this would make good prey for Moon's first kill. "Moon, see that baby rabbit over there?" Spirit whispered to Moon. When Moon nodded, Spirit continued-"Well, I think you can kill it. All you have to do it jump on it's back, and quickly bite it's neck. Then hold it in your mouth, and shake it around a bit. And be careful of that hill!"
Moon slowly crept up to the stumbling rabbit, tripping over a rock, she cried out. The rabbit hurried on, but Moon was too fast. She grabbed the rabbit by it's neck, and started madly shaking it around, slowly, without noticing, edging to the steep cliff. It was a landslide hazard, because of the loose soil and rocks. "Moon-the cliff!" Spirit shouted, panic in her eyes. But it was too late. As Moon stopped shaking the rabbit in her mouth, and looked at Spirit, the land Moon was standing on started sliding down the cliff. "Mommwy!" Moon shouted, but her cry was lost in the tumbling and roaring of the earth.
After the slide was over, Spirit ran, or more like, tumbled, down the hill. "Moon! Moon!" Spirit shouted, crying. When she reached the bottom, where the pile of earth was, Spirit sniffed around a bit. She caught Moon's scent, and started digging. She came to Moon's lifeless, limp body, and gently pulled it out of the rubble. Spirit walked back up the hill, and lay the body out. For hours, she cried over it, memories of all the stuff she did with Moon flashing in front of her eyes. Spirit's life was never the same....
This is a love song in my own way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfSpirit15
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: {Let our} Fantasy Wolf Role Play {Howls ring}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit15 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:26 am

Ooc. I'm going to bed, PM me if you want to do a 1x1. I'll be back tomorrow night, around 1 AM or so. Bye bye!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfSpirit15
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:00 am

OOC: I call dibs for this, but I'm a little confused. This is a 1 on 1 or?

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 am

OOC: hey is it ok if i join? i have a great char for this rp ^_^
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!