Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life in a Boarding School OOC and Sign Up

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Life in a Boarding School OOC and Sign Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

um, is the IC already up? if it is, i can't find it, can you post a link?
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:11 pm

To coco, yes there is still room..sorry I did not see your post before.

And I also put a link to the IC thread on the first post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Is there room for me to join or is it closed?
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

There is room, especially for girl characters. Right now we have like 5 guys and 2-3 girls.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:44 am

(Thanks XD)
Name: Aya Xeon
Picture: Image
Likes: Running(working out mostly) Music, Having Fun, Making Music, Meeting new people
Dislikes: Posers, Disrepectful people, Falling in love(its very hard for her but she will eventually get over it..)
Background: Escaping death was the best thing that ever happened to Aya. Losing her parents at such a young age started the time line of Aya's life. Having no one to lean on as of family support, aya was put into the system. She was invited into many foster homes but none of them were "paradise". How was she suppose to live with out the comfort of someone to talk to, If all she ever did was listen to what everyone else said, what they told her to do. She could no longer live that way and found a new home for herself. At the age of 9, aya was introduced to the street life. She started doing drugs, became the head bitch to her boyfriends gang and was a witness to gang fights and innocent deaths. She been through it all. But then her brush of death came when she was caught in the wrong territory of a rival gang. Her life could of ended right there in front of a Metallic Black IS 300. The people in the car saved her from the horrible beating she got and took her into their home. After some adjusting, aya finally opened herself up to this family, and finally had something to live for. During the time with them, she discovered she had talent for music and also could sing. Now she is 17 and there are finally letting her go. They thought that it was finally time for her to go out to a school where she can meet good friends and start over all over again.
Last edited by Ayabrea2 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Sofie Nevaeh Montclair
Picture: Image
Likes: Acting, Singing, Dancing Ballet, Tap, and Jazz, Playing the violin and piano, Reading, Socializing, and Spending time with friends, Speaking French
Dislikes: Being judged by my appearance, Fake people, Head-strong, Domineering guys, Beef, Stupidity, People who think I’m dumb just because I'm blonde
History/Family: Sofie is the daughter of Jayne and Marco Montclair. Her father is her city’s mayor and her mother is a strong power attorney. She had a younger sister but she died last year in a swimming pool accident for which her parents blame her. After this tragic accident, her parents withdrew from her and she asked to be sent away to get a fresh start. She just got here and has no idea what to expect. Though her parents are paying the tuition to the school, she was originally recruited because of her acting and music.
Personality: Outgoing and intellectual despite her looks. Loves people and love to put on a show. Always has a cheerful exterior though inside she hates herself and wishes for so much more. Afraid of disappointing her parents, friends, teachers etc.

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Aya, you are accepted as soon as you get the picture up
Daniegirl, you are accepted.

Post whenever you are ready, I'll add you to the rostor in a moment.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 pm

May I join as a girl, age 17, named Molly Daniella.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Go for it

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Name : Molly-Daniella Claire Zencak

((Picture will be here in a minute. Also, I may not reply, as I have to eat dinner soon))

Likes: Volunteering with animals, Dancing (jazz, ballet, pointe, lyrical), Singing, Acting, Writing
Dislikes: Controlling/ Stuck up people, Cocky guys
Background:
Molly Daniella (Molly) was born to Felicity Anne and some mysterious guy she doesn’t really know. Even though Molly only grew up with a single mother, she lived a very luxurious life as her mother is a famous movie director. Recently, Molly has been getting into a lot of trouble like fights in school, failing classes, and being “un lady-like”. Usually, Molly comes along with her mom while directing, but Felicity decided to send her to boarding school to save her aggravation.
Molly was garunteed a place in her new school due to the amount of money her mother donated, but she was also accepted for her outstanding singing and dancing.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Molly's Picture:

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac20 ... 309197.jpg

Also, I might have to leave as I have a lot to do, if you do not want me to, I wont strat the roleplay...

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Accepted, go ahead and make your first post

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Molly would like a roomate, if anyone is willing.... she's room 104.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 pm

I don't think many people check the OOC, include the room mate request in your next IC post and see what happens

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm now Molly's roommate, Sofie Rm 104 :)

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Okay... I hope someone will read this and pass it on : I probably wont be on tonight, or tomorrow! sorry!

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Autumn on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:12 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to say good luck! I'm too busy with school and work right now, plus the holidays are coming up. I don't think I will be able to keep up with the role play. Hope you all enjoy yourselves, but I won't be posting any longer. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Autumn
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am

Just a thought, its pretty hard to interact with other players when your stuck in the middle of a conversation with someone who just drops out for a while, this leaves others hanging and without people to talk with. While you don't need to post continuously, at once a day isn't too much to ask. Also, if you know you wont be back, it would be nice if you could leave your conversation partner with an out so that they can leave the conversation and interact with others. Just a thought. :)

Also, I'm editing my last post so that I can have this out. Sorry if this seems snobby

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm

I agree 100% DanieGirl

Also, I did notice that the picture didnt do a good job of showing how Molly truly looks, so I'm adding a second one...

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac20 ... 475541.jpg

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Hey, sorry I didnt post earlier..I was having trouble with the site. But it should be alright now, and yes we all need to be posting a little more than we have been.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!