Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Light and Dark

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Light and Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:38 pm

"That's where you come in. You have to debate right or wrong. There is nothing anyone else can do to decide for you. You make the decision for you."

Mithos voice softened and started to tremble,"And, I guess, you make the decision for me also. Since I am existing inside of you!"
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:55 pm

"I can barely make a decision for myself, Myth. You're an angel. You can tell me what to do until the book thing does whatever it does. Until then, why don't you teach me things? Like... what you think is right and wrong? Start with whether or not I should go and screw up my life by messing with the demons?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:41 pm

"Open the book to page, hold on let me remember, page..., oh ya, thirty-three. I'll read it to you. That specific page has good standings on right or wrong. We'll go from there."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:15 pm

Carlos took the book slowly out from under his shirt and hesitantly turned to page 33. He knew to expose such a valuable treasure in such a place was just asking for trouble, but he was more curious.
If anyone came knocking for the book, he'd get a good fight anyway.
He stared down at the page; to him, it was blank still.
"I'm there."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:55 pm

"Good. It says....! Wait, this isn't right. This is, is, completely wrong. Someone got into the book and changed it. Maybe that's why the angels have been acting so weird. Carlos, we have to find out who changed it. Only they can change it back."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 pm

"How do you know it's wrong? And I thought you said... Wait... So if I make a law, and they can change it back, then why can they make a law, and I can't?" Carlos pouted, "That's no fair! It's some weird thing about me being an Unforgiven or that weird black soul... whatever you said."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:33 pm

"That's exactly it. Your soul is not pure enough to erase a law that has recently been put into motion. Unless, you need to head to two places. The Heaven's Mount and Devil's Peak. With the energy from the most evil and most holy places, you might be able to change the law. I'ts risky, and it's dangerous, but it's up to you."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:40 pm

Carlos leapt up and whispered angrily, "Soul not pure enough, huh? Than I'll make it worse! I don't want to stay up here with the angels any longer, 'cause they know I've got it. I'll take Devil's Peak, thank you! At least the demons don't know I have this... this... thing!"

He stomped furiously forward, and the demoness blocked his path and lilted, "What have you got there, pretty boy? A golden bound book?"

He slapped her across the face, sending her spinning with a yelp, and surged past with a snarl, "Stay away from me, woman!"
Racing forward, he quickly disappeared down one of the darker streets and lifted off into the air, staying low in case of any angel lookouts watching for him.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:39 pm

"Do what you which. I am obviously not going to stop you. However, you musn't get side-tracked at Devil's Peak. For if you do, all is lost. Do you understand?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:01 am

"Understood."
~
Carlos reached the Devil's Peak after a few hours of flying. When he got there, he was drenched with sweat, and the golden book was rather wet. Rather... degrading for such an important document, to be sure, but Carlos didn't care.
His attention stayed rooted on the mountain.
Devil's Peak was a huge extinct volcano, jagged and black from its obsidian roots. The glassy shards of volcanic rock threatened to cut any traveller stupid enough to fall upon them.
Carlos gulped and gazed at the pathway up the mount. It was steep and treachorous, and he knew he couldn't fly lest he attract attention.
Breathing deeply, he started up the stairs.
"Um... Myth? When you said 'side-tracked', what did you mean?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:48 pm

"Well, from my past experiences with you, I have learned that you have a questionable look on things. I don't want you to give in to the things you are undoubtedly about to see. K?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:58 pm

Carlos quickened his steps as his eyes flashed in annoyance, "Yeah, yeah... Questionable outlook blah blah blah, huh? I follow my own path. I only really give into things if they'll help me later. You know?"
The wind started up, jerking at his wings, but Carlos pressed on determinedly.
The passing air carried noises of demons and sinners, and it wrenched at his heart.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:22 pm

As Carlos continued to force himself to move forword against the harsh forces of nature, Mithos could tell something bad was going to happen. He could sense something was going to happen.

"Carlos, there's something very dangerous, very close to us. I don't know what it is, but it can't be good! It's getting closer, go faster."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 pm

"Ah, who cares?" snarled Carlos, flinching as his foot hit a rock and sliding out from beneath him. He barely caught himself, and, pausing for a moment, glanced about, and then asked in a small, quiet voice, "How big?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:36 pm

"Something massive. Or at least something massively powerful. It could easily destroy us both. Watch your every move!"

(P.S. Dom, turn on MSN Messenger)

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:57 pm

"... That doesn't help." muttered Carlos, glaring up at the sky, wishing he could see into his own head. Even more so did he wish to be able to reach into his own head, pull out Mithos, and beat him senseless for this odd game of 'find a golden book and travel into dangerous places'. "And... if you don't mind... If you have any idea what it is, tell me now... Otherwise," He started taking each step slowly, planting his foot firmly on each rock before pausing, waiting, and moving once again, "I'll go at this pace for the rest of the time, the thing will catch us, and I'll get to see what has you so worried!"
He glanced up again, groaned, and then whispered angrily to himself, "And get a body while you're at it."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!