Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lines Drawn in Blood [superhero/villain rp ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Lines Drawn in Blood [superhero/villain rp ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Paz, is there a character limit? Just asking so I know wether I should try to work my ideas out.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Well, i think I'll only allow two more heroes at the very most. But villains will always be accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey hey hey, guess who got knocked out by Cajun fried turkeyyyy~♬

@Kallas: Nope, I'm unfamiliar with him, 'm afraid. I was just drawn to the character portrait, is all--it's so white and shiny and ahhh.

@Pazzy: OH GOD FINALS. Are you having them already? We'll be starting in about two weeks and I haven't studied a lick of material. Goes to show how motivated I am, yes? But I love these characters. Gorillaz for villains equals a spaz out session. (And pfft, love me? Could you get any sweeter?)

Still working on mine, I swear. My brother took off from work and college to visit this week, so I've been writing in between vidya game sessions and moosic videos with him.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Turkey day, and then shopping. I can't believe I am insane enough to go shopping at 4 am in the morning. Got some cool socks though! Also, if anyone wants to make last minute entries, I'm planning on starting this up by the end of next week, or earlier depending on how impatient everyone gets, so excited!

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

ps: kallas, your character's voice is so suave 0_0 he's teh shit isn't he?

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Ivan the Irreputable + Villain

ImageReputation+ This mob boss is a little midget with a huge temper and a mean power. His 'nice' power is that he can hear your thoughts, lying to this guy ain't easy. His mean one is his ability to make you feel pain, lots of it, all he has to do is touch you. He has impeccable cleanliness and is a little OCD, but is a planning genius that uses what he has to it's full extent, he can find a use for anything or anyone. His main goal in life is money and power, the latter interests him the most. He sees much opportunity in joining Flawless and has opened communications with him. He doesn't care much for Flawless's plans of Utopia, but since he's extremelt powerful he sees it as a wise thing to join under and get a good position while you can. He acts as Flawless's informant very often, his street smarts and intelligence make him one of the easiest humans for Flawless to convey what he needs from him.

As for his name, he is more commonly known as Ivan the Terrible, but don't call him that to his face if you want to keep said face.

Lair+ His mansion and office have unfortunately become the same thing.

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis_Faye on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:34 pm

disregard the last part of my message... ;____;
"The sad truth is, the truth is sad." ~Lemony Snicket

Isis_Faye
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis_Faye on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

AlleyKat
+
Villain

Name+ Isis Faye Emery
Age+ 18
Abilities+ As a street rat, she has the ability to to walk threw objects such as walls. She can walk through people, but that takes up most of her strength.
Looks+ Isis has light blonde wavy hair, and misty, almost gray, blue eyes. Weighing about 130 pounds, she is five feet six inches. Small and thin, and very pale.
Reputation+ She has a history that shows here thievery. Very smart and cunning, but she sometimes falls off track. As in, she tends to lean towards a neutral side, but is a main villain in the scheme of things.
Bio+ Isis was born. And when she was 15 she decided to go off on her own. Her rebellious side got the best of her, and so she began stealing things to support herself. She is very good at whats she does. For the most parts she had a very quite life. Nothing to abnormal, other than her "power." Now, she is content being a street rat, and is happy. She normally is. Not depressed, but always with at least a smile on her face. every now and again, she works with different people to help along, but no one in particular. A sweet girl with a talented hand at that. Isis tends to draw on the walls, always has. A graffiti artist at best.
Lair+ Like a nomad, Isis lives where business thrives. She is fond of her caravan lifestyle. And tends to stay that way.

((Already approved. :D))

Isis_Faye
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 am

I don't think I can add anything else to the Junk Boyz, so they are done. I said I was going to start at the end of the week incase anyone else got impatient, but it's just me getting impatient. BWAAHHH I wanna start! But I can't yet....

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis_Faye on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 pm

why cant you?

Isis_Faye
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:51 am

[color=color of choice here] Crimson Angel
hero [/color]

Image[font=Copperplate Gothic Light]Name+ Abbigail Elise Hunglie
Age+ 19
Abilities+ Abbigail possesses many abilities, including that of the psychic. She can see the future and has the power of Telekenisis. She Also has the ability to conjour objects. She can read minds but only slightly, she was never fully trained to develop that skill. She has an ability to sense emotions and control two elements, Earth and Water. Her main weapons are: A set of sai, a gold chain whip and a bow and arrow. She also carries a sword that slides neatly into a sheath on her back. Abby is slightly old fashioned with her weaponry.
Looks+ Abby is a tall girl of about 90 kilo's which is surprising considering her height of almost six feet. Strawberry blonde hair is cut at shoulderlength and often tied back neatly in a braid. She wears mostly clothing that is easy to move in, though she does wear other clothes if going undercover. She wears baggy cargo pants and singlets mostly as she tries to keep her secret identity exactly that, a secret. She is caring and friendly and keeps promises, she is also very stubborn.
Reputation+ She doesn't have much of a reputation as she is knew to big time saving.
Bio+ Abbigail was born with a twin sister. They were inseperable in the early years of schooling but as they hit highschool they drifted away from each other, or more rather Abby's sister pushed her away. She moved away from her home town and set up her life away from her family. Only recently she found out her sister had become a major villain. She hit it big time on her own
Lair+ Abby lives in a penthouse in the major part of the city where she can keep an eye on everything.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 am

Vim (The Animator)
Villian

ImageName+ Kaitlyn Spirit Reindell

Age+ Seventeen

Abilities+ Lil Kaitie here has the ability to bring any inanimate object to life; she can also go the other way around, but this takes a lot from her and she rarely even attempts it. While doing this, it's not uncommon for the object to change in size, though she hasn't quite figured out how to manipulate this. Usually these objects turned creatures have an instant loyalty to her, so she can use them to do her bidding, but every once in a while one turns against her or just scurries off.

Looks+ Cutesy and excitable, Kaitie doesn't seem like someone who would be up to no good. In fact, most people who don't know of her get the impression that she's innocent and above all delicate, many wondering how it is that she's even able to survive in these harsh times. She bounces around with a smile on her face, and is nice to almost everyone she meets- at first, anyway. The girl is very hands on when it comes to interaction, and will shower almost anyone with hugs and kisses with hardly any prompting.
Little do most know, dear Kaitie is quite the little theif. Mostly she prefers to stay hands off when it comes to the dirty work, getting her animated 'pets' to do that for her; not many even know that she's the cause of teapots, mannequins, toy trains and the like knocking over jewelry stores and such. If she does get dragged into direct crime, she usually remains pretty bubbly and casual about it. She talks as if there's nothing wrong with what she's doing, and often has a sort of gleam in her eye that dares someone to try and convince her otherwise.
On the off occasion that someone or something pisses her off... they're in for it. She's got an explosive temper, and she may not be the smartest or the strongest, but she's a girl with lots of tricks up her sleave and plenty of connections; not to mention her army of living toys- you might want to remember that while they may not be as cute as what she usually goes for, weapons are usually inanimate objects, and therefore can very easily become one of her 'pets'. Besides that, her family has made sure that while she would never be the strongest of them all, she's a speedy lil bugger and she knows her way around the human body well, including enough pressure points to most likely render you unconscious or immobile, if not put you in a whole lot of pain.
When she erupts, the look on her face is said to be enough to affect the fainthearted to the point of, naturally, a heart attack. Usually it's just a shocking glare accompanied by either a screaming fit, her running around and jabbing you so fast you don't know what hit you before you're on the floor immobile, or both. Worst case scenerio: her eyes glow, her hair floats up a bit, and right as her face turns to about the shade of a tomato, a huge gusts of wind and light bursts out from her as she runs around the room striking the weak spots of everyone around her, in the end leaving behind a crumpling of bodies either twitching, unconscious, or dead, and a lot of smoke and broken objects.
If what you did wasn't direct (such as indirectly foiling her plans, or hurting someone she cares about), she's likely to have more of a vengeful reaction, after the initial explosion. For example: if someone were to somehow mess up her plans to rob a toy store, she would do something like somehow catch them in a sensitive situation and torture them with her 'pet' army, or frame them for something big enough to actually get them in some trouble.

Reputation+ Not many know of her, but the ones that do know she's not to be messed with, despite appearances.

Bio+ Kaitie didn't get herself into a life of crime on her own; it's just what happens when you're born into a family of mobsters, drug dealers, burgalers, arsonists and the like. Her anger runs in the family, coming from the blood of both her mother and father. When she was younger, though, she lived a relatively normal life- about as normal as could be expected, anyway. When she was twelve, though, she went to the grocery store with her mother. While Mommy dearest was looking at melons, little Kaitie wandered off and found a small, white dragon figurine in the toy isle. What caught her eye about it was the eery glow, and the pool of multicolored, gleaming liquid goo that dripped along the shelf it was on. She was a curious little girl, so, naturally, she decided it was a good idea to lick it- for all she knew, it was a new kind of Jell-o! The piercing, sour ooze made her tongue burn and her head felt like it was about to explode. Next thing anyone knew, half the store was covered in dust and blinding light. When she woke up, she was in the back seat of her mom's car, and the dragon figurine was no longer a toy- it was a living, breathing dragon about the size of a labrador pup. With the dragon perched on her shoulder and licking the dirt off her face, the twelve year old was led into her uncle's mansion, where she started her frequent visits to the man known to many as Ivan the Terrible. A few weeks later, she robbed her first toy store, stunning many as she began building her army.

Lair+ There is a small hotel that's been out of business for a while, that Vim -with the help of her 'pets'- decked out on the inside and has made her home. She also spends a lot of time at her uncle Ivan's mansion, but as this and his office became the same thing, her visits have gotten less frequent.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:40 pm

uuuh, kitara, please remove your profile, not only did you not fallow directions, but you seemed to have messed up the layout.....and your character(s) scream sue-type. I would like to re-iterate to everyone that this is not cutsie-letsgetromatic rp. This rp will have gore, violence, betrayal, hard choices to make, death, controversal trains of thought, and a down right gritty atmosphere with blurring lines between right and wrong. Not exactly the place for little cute girls with an innocent nature and mary-sue perfectness to be. even my character isn't going to be like that, she's an extremely impressionable and entirely new being, you think she'll stay entirely innocent for very long in this rp? Maybe in a twisted sense but no, not really.

Please, PLEASE someone come to me with a badass girl who can take this shit.

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm

So when are we going to get IC, or are we waiting for a bad girl?

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 am

We are actually mostly waiting on Tae, but I think it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and start this a little. Here's the link to the IC, I attempted to expirament with making purposeful gramatical errors in order to add voice to the characters, but if anyone is a grammar nazi and is annoyed I would be happy to oblige in sticking to proper usage of english writing. My character won't be this annoying the whole time I promise, she learns quickly and will most likely be able to learn language within a day or two. She simply needs to hear enough of it.

lines-drawn-blood-t51474.html?uid=37585

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Vulpes
Villain

Cadence Hart
Age+ 25
Abilities+ Cadence has the power of pheromone manipulation. Pheromones are the hormones secreted from a person's skin or mouth that correspond to sex drive, sleep, emotions, and alarm. She controls both her own use of them, and the involuntary use of them in others. With this ability, she will release pheromones that can induce attraction between two separate subjects (or towards herself), cause extreme sleepiness, change emotions, and control fight/flight responses. These pheromones can be used in both harmless/defensive or harmful/offensive ways, on one hand creating pleasure in the subject and putting them into a state of high suggestibility (aka acute mind control), or on the other hand, causing foes to become disoriented, violent, or extremely sick. Cadence can't use her powers when poisoned, as it would directly correlate to her pheromones.

These powers temporarily drain her sensitivity, making her unable to feel (emotionally and physically) for a short while. When used in very small amounts, it could make her sensory receptors in just her hands turn off. When used on a very large amount, it could make her entire body numb. While this may seem like a good thing, it is very much so not. Despite not feeling pain, she does experience it. Therefore, if she were to step on a blade, she wouldn't be aware of it and it could lead to her bleeding to death. It has the same effects psychologically, essentially turning off the neurotransmitters that bring emotion to her. She becomes an empty carcass. As mentioned before, these are all temporary effects, and after a period of time (depending on, once again, the amount she used) her sensory abilities come back. Still, while in that state, she is in critical condition, and must be watched, also for the sake of others. When using her powers she has a lack of empathy, and therefore a lack of sound judgment. Aside from her powers, she carries with her a beautiful silver short sword, always located on the inside of her thigh where it is hidden.

Looks+ Cadence is a slender woman without many curves and all the dangerous grace of a snake. She could best be described as fierce, her eyes glowing with mystery and sadism. Her motives are hard to predict, as she is skilled in the art of deceit. She has a sharp tongue, and a terrifyingly poisonous way with words. She has grown to be sickly sadistic, enjoying with all her might seeing her "prey" squirm. She is patronizing and infuriating, talking down to everyone she encounters, even when it is ill-fit. Most noticeable, she is shrouded in lies and secrecy, often refusing to give a straight up answer and cleverly evading conversation. It isn't uncommon to see Cadence working with others, making bargains with other villains for the sake of more gain, though she is never- I repeat, never- to be trusted. Like her alias name suggests (Vulpes being the genus for all fox), Cadence is a manipulative vixen. She does whatever she can to reach where she wants to be, an "at all means" kind of gal. She kills without hesitation and ruins lives without an ounce of guilt. She believes in the survival of the fittest, and considers herself considerably fit. Cadence usually attacks from the shadows, and while she is good at being alone, she's even better at working in a team. She is like the forbidden fruit, where all know that they shouldn't eat but they do anyway because it's so tempting. It's so easy to believe what she says, persuasive to her core, but be aware that Cadence is the master of "too good to be true" and almost all of her deals have more cons than pros.

Reputation+ Vulpes is a notorious villain, renowned for being both sneaky and ruthless, having no mercy or empathy. She is known for killing others once they've proved useless to her. Vulpes has almost become an urban legend, people fabricating her acts into something almost fairy tale like, their exaggerated fear giving her all the more power.

Bio+ Cadence was a happily married woman once. She was the beloved wife to a gang boss with a soft spot for strong women. They were married for two years before "it" happened. When the government had declared martial law, her fiery husband had refused to give up his authority and continued to act out. The soldiers, naturally, had to put out such a troublesome man. And that was the disappearance of one Tyler Hart. There was no note, no phone call, no hushed goodbye. He was simply there one day and gone the next. With some inspection and a whole lot of interrogating, the mourning Cadence slowly gained awareness on what had happened to Tyler. She was sure he was still alive, in custody somewhere up north.

Cadence would find him. She was find him and take him back to where he belonged. And that was the start of her career in the criminal world. She plunged head first into a world where she didn't belong, and it wasn't too long before she'd agreed to undergo the surgery from a brilliant scientist who promised her powers beyond belief. Once she got them, she killed the man- her first murder- so that no one else would gain the same abilities as her and no one would know the start of her powers. Now, she still works to get back her husband, but has gone so far in that she enjoys what she does. Little does she know that her powers are slowly draining her of her emotions. So in her quest to get back the love of her life, she will lose the ability to love at all. That's life for you.

Lair+ Cadence's lair is her elaborate, highly expensive estate, where she and Tyler used to live together.

(Already accepted~)

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am

Poeple the IC is up, why isn't anyone posting?

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 am

I shall post soon. I'm headed to bed, and my life has been pretty packed for the last week or two, plus I've had a dwindling to nothing creativity flow.... and I'm still in the process of making another character. SO... I'll try to finish my other character up tomorrow, and if not then I'll post the next day I'm available.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 am

No rush to post on ANYONE, we're still waiting on a couple of people to make characters so if you don't feel up to making a super-awsome post then you can lay back for a while <3 wait for the creative juice glass to be refilled. Empty posts are no fun anyway.

Paz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paz on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Ok I messed up AGAIN, and posted in the ooc when I meant to post in the IC. What I said back in the IC is that my first post that I made yesturday has been changed into the last post that I posted, and the other post is lost now. So, to re-cap on the previous post so anyone who didn't read knows the gist;

Spud called combustion Kum-bustion (if you don't get the insulting slur then just think dirty) and said that he gets funnier every time. Then he made this big speel on how he should watch himself because HE, not combustion, was the one with the hostage, he noted that combustion's power was his bane (he didn't use such a pretty word as that) at the moment because fire burns everything in it's path, implying that he could hurt the hostage and those around them. Beloved started to pay attention to the situation, since she had never seen fire before, and was interested. The Spud started to say that he had to get serious now, that someone too powerful for either of them was in charge now, so he had to start learning hard lessons. He shot the gun, but the bullet bounced off of beloved and hit spud's hand, causing him to jump around in pain, Beloved became angry and scrunched her body up, hovering in the air before getting angry and stamping her tip toes on the ground violently, causing the road to break violently and spud to be thrown back. Spud ran off in fear and Beloved crouched and began to cry because she felt bad.

Paz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!