Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lions Cave High School: School for the Gifted(Open to anyone

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Lions Cave High School: School for the Gifted(Open to anyone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey, I'm Raff and I decided I wanted to try making a High School Role play...I personally have never made one, and never been apart of one so, if I screw up somewhere along the lines sorry about that ^^' I want to try and do my best on here, so....here are the plots and such below this.

This school, is for anyone with Abilities, or anyone who is a different race(like werewolves, and yes I will accept Vampires because I know most of us love them...) And by Abilities, I do mean like supernatural powers OR It could be just something that your person is really good at like, if your person was really really smart and was good at like a certain Subject such as science, and was a Genius, or something like that.

This schools, appearance well I would post a picture of what it looks like but, I can't find any that suite my liking. So I'm just going to describe it to you, to make this EVEN longer. There is a West, and East wing. There is a Cafeteria, there are home rooms and such like that...I GUESS I will make it have Dorms. The dorms are your regular looking dorms, they have one bed(but also Bunk beds for you if you would like to share a dorm with someone or something if you do, I don't mind at all you can if you want.) They have One computer(or two if your in a shared dorm, so you don't have to be clumped on one computer and share it...we all know we hate that.) The dorms, also have one Big dresser to fit all of your clothes, they also have a closet if you need some extra space for them, if you have lots of clothes or just if you need to cram something. They have a phone as well, if you want to call another dorm, or if you want to call the room service, or if you need to call someone Back home or something like that you know. The Boys and Girl dorms are in two different Areas, Boys being on west girls being on the East.

The GIRLS dorm looks a bit different, the dressers are a little bit bigger, and so are the closets, and such like that. The rooms are the same size as the dorms as well, and also both dorms have Bathrooms near them as well, and not on the whole other side of the school and such. The school, is a Giant High school, with they're coat of arms on it which is a Lion, standing up and roaring with a Shield in the middle, and it has Green, Red, and blue trimmed with yellow, and another lion roaring back at the other. There are many different Classes, which I will make below, and no they don't have to be in this order except for Lunch, Breakfast, and home room. So yes get creative, and post your classes in any way you would like to if you want.

Breakfast
Home Room
Math(This could be any math you want...Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, get creative.)
Science(Such as Physics that result from Atom Splitting, or just Biology or Anatomy.)
Language(As in other languages, yes you could pick Orcish, or Dwarven, or Swedish and Italian for example.)
Agriculture(Such as "Ag shop" conducting, of Saws, Blow torches and such...don't kill anyone >.<)
Auto Shop(As in Auto Mechanics and such like that, unless your a person who controls metal(like magneto) you wouldn't really need this unless you wanted an easy class which I don't mind if you do something like that.)
Gym(This can ALSO be an Ability Practicing, class if you have powers or some sort, if so you will have a Different gym class, if you do for the schools policy and safety reasons, this is also the ONLY class you can spar in if you are practicing powers.)
Drama
Choir and well really Auto Shop, Agriculture, and the choir are just Electives...if I missed any Classes here or something you can post your own.

The rules of this School, are pretty much like Rules of any other School really...Except, it's a little bit more uptight about punishments. But, it is also a bit easier on other things as well.

NOW here will be the Skeleton, I guess if you want to be a teacher you can...but....I was going to make it where everyone is a student but I guess I don't mind if you would like to be a teacher or not...

Skeleton
Name
Nickname:(If you have one...)
Appearance(You can post pictures, but you can also describe what you look like I don't mind.)
Interest
Power/Ability(as in if you have powers or a certain ability like explained.)
Race(Post this here for what you are.)
Personality
Biography(Please put one...if you can't think of anything...don't mind it then..=\)
ALSO, if your a Teacher of some kind, put it in the Skeleton thank you. And if you have a picture, you MAY put Anime pictures or Real pictures, you can post hot links, or insert a picture in here(which I will use a link because I don't know how to do that.)

NOW the rules of this Role Play. YES we hate rules, YES they were meant to be broken, but I would like you to follow them please.

1.) NO Text Talking....please...I have Optimal Compulsive Disorder. And I am literally, OCD About this.
2.)PLEASE be a Literate...
3.) Swearing, you can do I do it myself in everyday life. Just don't post like "Fuck" or "Damn" In every sentence you make please.
4.) YES you can fight with students, but if it ISN'T In the sparring class, you WILL get in trouble...:(
5.) IF YOU MUST have Sex with other students...You know what no. NO SEX. >.<
6.) NO GOD MODDING! EVERYONE HAS A WEAKNESS. Thank you. ^^
AND THAT is all you need to follow, sorry for making this so long and thank you, here's my Character Below, and lets start signing up and playing Shall we...

Name:Nicholas, Vladamir, Valchner.
Nickname:"Nightmare"
Appearance: http:[url]//a.bebo.com/app-image/7925165681/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/Emo_anime.jpg[/url]

Interest: Joking around, Pulling pranks, causing trouble, messing with teachers, listening to his Ipod and such.
Power: Can Phase through walls, and make people see weird twisted Images, inside they're minds, such as someone tangled, in Barbwire screaming crying and bleeding...can also make a zone called "The Negative Zone" and can make ANYTHING happen within a time limit of, Ten Minutes...his weakness, is a mind reader. If a Mind reader is at play he can't use his powers on them what so ever, and also his powers aren't as much effective on Vampires, a bit weaker but still can be in play. OR on someone who is to smart to fall for his tricks. Can also hover slightly above the ground...maybe two or three feet.
Race: Sort of like...well he is human..but then he is sort of not human, so he is really not a race at all.
Personality: Nightmare loves to trick people with his powers, he likes to freak them out. He loves to make all the teachers just imagine the most horrible things, he loves to just cause trouble. But on the inside, he is actually a really good person. He just isn't able to show it yet.

Biography: Nightmare, was born on Halloween...by his two parents. His mother had Phasing powers, as his father was completely, insane...or people thought he was. He had the power to make people see weird Images, of people Mutilating themselves or something along the lines...and Nightmare was born with both, which somehow made him un-human but also human. He went to a public school, called West Limestone High School. Where he scared one kid so badly, that the kid had a such a bad seizure, that it left him as a Vegetable...he got the name "Nightmare" because of this. All his Images he made people see, they were Literally like a Nightmare come true....
Last edited by Raff_Zeraki on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: Lions Cave High School: School for the Gifted, and Talented.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:38 pm

I think I'll join...
Lemme know if anything needs to be changed or added.

Name: Leonardo Cohler
Nickname: Len
Appearance:
(But with grey eyes, and normal clothes)
Interest: Music (piano, singing), reading
Power/Ability: Electricity. He wouldn't say control of electricity, but he can absorb it. He has a constant, uncontrolled current running through him that shocks anyone who touches him. Despite it usually not being powerful, he could potentially knock someone out or even kill if he held someone long enough. The more electricity he absorbs, the more powerful the current is. He can't control how much he absorbs or the current itself too well (he can occasionally weaken it), and sometimes he will accidentally make lights flicker, cause batteries to go dead, etc.
Race: Human
Personality: He doesn't talk much and he's sort of shy. He's a realist, and doesn't like fantasy. This also makes him honest, though he sticks to the 'if you don't have anything nice to say' rule. Other than that, he's generally a nice, mature, hard working person.
Biography: His mother had Len young, and his father walked out on them. His mother loved Len though, and promised to both the baby and herself that she would never give him away. The two barely got by, Len having to work at a young age. Len had always liked music, and he learned to play his old school's piano, as well as being a singer. When Len was about twelve, his powers started to develop. This only caused more problems, as he would unknowingly drain electricity, and his mother had no choice but to pay for all of it. He started to see himself as a problem, and though his mother claimed that it was okay, he continued to blame himself. So he sent himself away to the school, hoping to learn to control his powers and stop being a burden. He works as a lounge pianist at a restaurant and lounge, sometimes even singing and playing piano for bands. He uses the money to pay for tuition and sends money home to his mother as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I like it! I accept you Bleak ^.^ *points.* Alright, yeah I tried my best on this x.x I hope more people join, but god I made that thing really long....

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

Re: Lions Cave High School: School for the Gifted, and Talented.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Yay!

It's okay, it isn't that long. I've seen some intros/explanations so long and detailed that I couldn't be bother to read the first paragraph. I'm sure people will join. People like these kind of roleplays.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Name: Amara
Nickname: None~
Appearance: http://amuria.deviantart.com/art/cat-girl-52518659 (Except the dress covers her ass more XD)
Interest: Making friends and using her powers
Power/Ability: Super speed (agility) and super stealth
Race: Cat-Human
Personality: Optimistic, Very VERY ditzy ^_^', fun-loving, and..a bit annoying sometimes
Biography: She was captured at 6 years old and taken for a sick corparation's 'Humanimal Project'. They had replaced her ears, with cat ears, put a tail on her, and replaced half her DNA. They were going to change her into all cat but they were caught in the middle of it and got arrested and put to death for their sick deed. Amara, as much as it hurt her, loved her change (because of her optimistic nature) but she was outcasted and forced to leave town, and survive on her own. She was found and put in an orphanage but no one wanted her, so she left to be on her own when she was 16.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Alright I accept you! ^^

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

WHY THANK YOU BERRY MUCH X3I made a school rp like this, but only like 4 people are actually responding when there were supposed to be 10 T_T In fact Len's in mine too! HIYA BLEAKSHOW! Havent seen you in a while XD

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Well, if we get more one or something we can start until other people start signing up...I tried hard on this one, I never really made one of these before o.o

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

Name: Mary-Alice Rumor Spell
Nickname: Mars
AppearanceImage
Interest: music (singning, piano guitar, writing lyrics and melodies), drama, drawing, cookies (the only human food she is really interested in)
Power/Ability: Elemental Manipulation. She can control earth, wind, fire and water. Oddly enough, fire and water come the easiest, and she can even use them at the same time.
Race: Vampire
Personality: Mary-Alice likes to refer to herself as two people. Mary and Alice. Mary is the sweet, kindhearted girl she left behind. Alice is the new, sharp-tongued, witty romantic. She's one big contradiction. She's a sweet bitch, a bubbly pessimist. One of her favourite sayings is that she makes evil cute. Sometimes the old Mary comes out, but very often she's the sharp, sarastic, devil-may-care, sweet-heart Alice.

Biography: Alice was bitten 300 years ago. That's one of the main reasons she's the way she is. She was from a noble family, and when they found out what they were they staged her death and sent her away. They didn't want their family to be disgraced. Alice, only sixteen when she was kicked out, wondered around for years before finind the school
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

((OOC: ALRIGHT I am Accepting that one because, I like it. I love how the Biography is, and plus I was hoping someone would put a vampire or a Mind reader in here so my character wouldn't be as powerful. OK ANYONE else, who wants to join...just post your Skeleton somewhere. Or pm it to me or something. I suggest just putting it in here, and showing up later.))

Nightmare, slowly awakened from his bed...knowing today was the start of the new High School he would Attend this year, he slowly hovered himself to the shower taking a hot bath for about Thirty minutes or so. He put on his, black shirt and blue jeans, and his blackened shoes, with a blue trim around them. He brushed his hair, and got some breakfast, slowly hovering down the street, following down it to the school...as he listened to his Ipod down the street, listening to the new "Night Electric Night" Album, by the band "Deathstars" they were a Swedish Industrial metal band. He finally got to the school, with a lot of time to spare.

He phased through the walls, of the giant front doors. As the Intercom, squeaked and someone was announcing something into it. "Alright, all students who have arrived, please go to the Cafeteria, and find somewhere to sit until all students have arrived. You have an hour to sit and wait so talk to some people and get to know each other." Nightmare, then just hovered in the air looking for someone to freak out...smiling ever so evil like...

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

(OOC: thank you :) Oh and a correction, it was 400 years ago )

Mary-Alice Rumor Spell, known simply as Alice or, to the very few people close to her as Mars, stood in the cafeteria, the first person there. She didn't sigh, or sit, or fidget. She just stood.

She did not see him come in, but she heard him. It was a boy, and he was hovering.

Interesting...

She turned slowly. She hardly ever did things slowly, but she had gotten acustomed to the fact that she would need to move a little slower, around the many humans.
And that was the other thing she noted. He wasn't 100% human. She could smell it in his blood. She didn't know what he was. She frowned. She didn't like not knowing things.

For the first time she looked at his face. Handsome, a evil smile in place. She cocked her eyebrow. So he was one of those then, was he. She looked at his feet, a few feet from the floor then back at his face.

'Hello,' she said. her voice was melodic, passionate and slightly alluring. She'd come from an era of the lusty, flirty, Elizabethen court. She was raised to speak and behave a certain way, and 400 years hadn't much changed that.

'Who might you be?' she asked.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

((OOC: That's alright don't worry bout it.^^)

He stared at the girl slowly, hovering around in circles, staring at the ground after wards, sort of like he was a ghost of some sort. He slowly lowered to the ground, but his feet phases through it and then he just hovered back up again as his pale eyes trailed up and looked at her, examining her all over not in any sexual way, just trying to figure out her figure and such...he noticed she was a vampire. He ignored the question for a little, then replied to her. "Hello, my Dear...I'm Nicholas Vladamir Valchner...but my nickname is "Nightmare." I come from a place not to far from here...so who would you as a wonderful Vampire be named..." he then just stared at her for a little, trying to get into her mind but he knew if she really was a vampire he powers would not be as strong as they would on a human.

He slowly, drifted into her Sub-Conscious, hoping she wouldn't notice something was drifting around in her head, trying to look deep inside it to get an Idea of who she was, Nightmare always did this to people he would meet before he freaked them out...but he wasn't going to freak out a vampire. His powers probably aren't strong enough on a vampire to make one even shudder at the lightest...

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

Mary-Alice laughed.

'What an extrodinalry power,' she said, her tongue running along the inside of her teeth, one of the few 'habits' she possesed. 'But, I'm afraid it won't work so well on me, ducky.' She grinned, almost as if to show off her pearly-whites. 'Incredibly resistant, you know.'

She took steps towards him, one at a time. Slowly.
'My name is Mary-Alice Rumor Spell,' she said, stopping a few feet from him and looking up into his face. 'I suppose you may call me Alice, if you wish. Preferably not Mary.' She smiled. 'Nightmare. How interesting.' She held out her hand. 'Nice to meet you.'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Re: Lions Cave High School: School for the Gifted(Open to anyone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:05 pm

ooc-hmm think i'll join! :D

Name: Jagger(couldnt think of anything...)
Nickname: Jag or Jagger idc...
Appereance: Image in wolf form-
Powers: power to change into (huge-ish) wold (sorta like Jacob in twilight i think..)
Race: Werewolf (is that ok?)
Personality: Sorta quiet, easily angered, keeps to self, umm.......yea...
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Ragweed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Dude!!!! How could you have that name, Why So Serious? I LOVE The Joker!!!!!!
[center]Name: Anna Jessica Harris
Nickname: Jessica or Jessie
Appearance: Image
Sorry the picture is so large.
Interests:Music (singing, guitar, piano), going on the computer, track, basketball, video games.
Power/Ability: Electricity and super speed. She can control it and everything. She sometimes loses control, kind of like Elle from HEROES did in Season 3, but she gets ahold of it, thank God.
Race: Mutant
Personality: Outgoing, fun to be around, hard-headed, childish, an idealist. (Man, she's sooo gonna fight with Len ;))
Biography: Anna has been from school to school, house to house, strange occurances in her path. She was always a bit different, and she likes to be with people who are like her. She tries to make the best of things, and is an average student. She'd rather hang in the gym, messing with her powers, than sit in a boring classroom, learning about stuff she wouldn't even remember.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

((OOC: Yes, Werewolf should be fine my friend, and so should you. As you are Accepted. And so are you Psycho Girl, you guys come in at anytime.))

Nightmare held out his hand slowly, as he tried to grab hers, but his hand just phased through it. He then just gave an angry look at his hand and closed his eyes as he Un-Phased through her hand slowly shaking it a bit, then letting go loving how her teeth looked smiling as well, replying to her. "Well then, Alice the Vampire...nice to meet you as well, there is something I like about you...and thank you for the compliment on my power, phasing isn't just the only thing I can do. Only problem is I can't show you since my powers are weakened against vampires such as yourself, and also mind readers..." He didn't talk loudly as he started looking at the doors some other students just getting in, as he saw some of the teachers here...the teachers all seemed to have known what he had done in his public school, and why everyone called him "Nightmare."

He slowly kept hovering there beside Alice, watching people come in looking for the perfect person so freak, he closed his eyes trying to look through peoples minds but couldn't find one perfect enough to freak...he already ruled out Alice since she was a vampire. And he ruled out Every Mind Reader in the school grounds already, and he ruled out people who had an IQ higher than 160...

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

Anna got up out of her bed, and shocked her alarm clock to turn it off. It was 7:30, time to get to her new boarding school. She was told that it was a school for everybody that was different, like her. There were mutants, vampires, werewolves, all that jazz. She accepted the invitation quickly, and waited ever so patiently, which was impossible for her hyperness; she had ADHD, for the school to start up again. She grabbed her suitcase, and drove herself down there.

She opened the doors to the school and heard the person over the intercom, saying for all students to go to the cafeteria, and she ran over there. The lights flickered for a little bit, but it went away. Keep it together, Anna, she said to herself. She walked in and saw a vampire and a person hovering above the ground, talking. She decided to go talk to them, to be friendly. The lights flickered again, and Anna strained to stay calm. She walked towards them, and said "Hi, I'm Anna Jessica Harris. Most people call me Jessica, but I go by either name." She tried not to offend them, which she did pretty often sometimes.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 pm

((OOC: Wahh wahh wahh!!! Hughes is in!!
Name: Goes by Joe, or Joey.
Appearance: Joe's a tall guy, always seeming to wear a white shirt and jeans. He has bright blue eyes, and long curly hair. He has a scraggly growth of a beard on his face that refuses to be tamed with even the sharpest razor. He's attractive in a rugged kind of way. Looking at him, you'd think he's just an ordinary guy, but out of his tail bone grows a three-foot rat tail. He gets extremely mad at people for tugging on it.
Interest: He want's to just get through school and have fun doing it.
Power/Ability: Joe doesn't really have any great power, he's a bright lad though.
Race: Rat-Mutant.
Personality: Joe's a wild thing, always hyperactive and just... out there. He never seems to slow down, until he sleeps, and he sleeps hard. He has a violent temper sometimes, and has gotten into a number of fights.
Biography: I suck at these.... It'll come out in-game, I promise.

Am I accepted? Or is there fixings needed first?))

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:07 pm

((Hmmm..I'll accept you. Welcome, Welcome.))

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Joe walked into the cafeteria, eyes scanning around. He was looking for anything that seemed to be an immediate threat, and with all the freaks around here, that could've been anyone. Joe wasn't suspicious, not really, just wary. His tail swished around behind him lazily, the thing seemed to have a mind of it's own. Joe had thought of removing it once, until it wrapped itself around his arm so tight it went numb. He tried not to think of it as a living thing, but it seemed like it.

He walked into line to get a breakfast, not being overly social or an outcast either. It was a balancing act he'd perfected throughout the years, an art of keeping on everyone's good side, mainly by just being civil. A grin to a person here, a nod there, and no one thought any less of him. He'd only been here a day, long enough to understand where to go, but he didn't know anyone at all, but he figured that'd change pretty quickly. He'd taken a tray with a good breakfast burrito on it, and looked around for a place to sit. He wasn't sure exactly how it worked here, but at his old school, sitting by the wrong person could make you an outcast, or one of the jocks, or a goth.... He knew it wouldn't really matter where, he'd still be 'the new guy' of whatever clique he sat by. Joe stood there for a while just looking around.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!