Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Literate, active RolePlay partner(s) wanted

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Literate, active RolePlay partner(s) wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:30 pm

I enjoy RPing a lot. As such, I oftentimes wish for a person, or people, who would like to have private RPs with me, whether they be one on one or a few people.

YOU must be . . .
~ Willing to stick the RP through
~ Willing to post at least once a day
~ Literate
~ Average on the larger side when it comes to reply length
~ Have ideas of your own but still be willing to use my own ideas

I am willing to . . .
~ Play both genders
~ Play a character which is bi, gay, straight, etc
~ Be introduced to new fandoms in order to do a fan-based RP
~ Participate in gory RPs
~ Have RPs based in ANY genre - historical, sci-fi, reality, supernatural, etc

I will NOT . . .
~ Participate in cybering, sex scenes, and the like
~ Tolerate blatant sexism, racism, etc which does not match the time period/setting

My goal is . . .
~ To have fun
~ To flesh out my original stories (I will mention if I am using one of our RPs for this purpose - I must warn you, if my story is not based on history or an established franchise, it is most likely the basis for one of my original stories)
~ To improve my writing abilities

You may respond here or via PM if you wish. I hope I didn't scare you off with that wall of text ;;

Have a nice day~

NEW!RP Ideas

Majour battle. Two people must collect the power of the Zodiacs in order to bring the world to peace. (Based off an original story of mine. *confetti*)

Boy meets girl. Turns out girl is an elf princess, boy is a squire. Girl gets kidnapped. Boy rescues with help of childhood friend. TAKEN! not-your-average-once-upon-time-pomme-cashala-prp-t19521.html

Stranded on a remote planet, two teenagers on opposite sides of a war must band together in order to survive. But will more than a mere temporary alliance sprout from this unusual pair? (Futuristic/war) TAKEN! stranded-thewalrus-and-cashala-prp-t20691.html

A group of people break into an abandoned hospital for a night of looting and partying. But it turns out that the hospital isn't as abandoned as it's supposed to be . . . (supernatural/present-day Earth) WILL BE MADE INTO GROUP RP EVENTUALLY - STILL OPEN FOR 1X1

One fateful day many years ago a coven of witches was sentenced to death. Now, in the present day, they have been reborn and have all drifted together at long last, drawn to each other by their common, though forgotten, past. Unfortunately, the same Society of hunters which killed them so long ago persists to this day, and they are still bent on ridding the world of witches. GROUP RP - ALL SLOTS TAKEN circle-recast-t20964.html

A witch and a witch-hunter. A love which spans centuries, countless lives, and is doomed to fail - or is it?

Two people go to sleep one night in their homes, neither expecting waking to bring anything out of the ordinary. However, when they do awake, they discover they have been transported to another world where dragons and magic are the norm, Alchemy is a career option, and an evil threat is looming. TAKEN - Waiting for her to be less busy :3

A unit transporting a POW is all but obliterated, leaving the POW and a single guard on a backwater 'neutral' planet.

Design soldiers - the newest form of biological weaponry produced by the Federation. Handlers do whatever they must to ensure their assigned Design soldier is happy and healthy, training them, bringing them to different attractions, and more - including getting into 'relationships' with them. There is one thing that is forbidden, however - for a Handler to truly fall in love with their assignment. Will this rule be breeched?

Old friends are reunited on a battle field. Later, one is captured. Will they mend bonds? If so, to what lengths?
Last edited by Cashala on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cashala
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Literate, active RolePlay partner(s) wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Do you have any ideas since this is your proposal? I'd love to hear them if you do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pomme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 pm

A billion and one. If you give me a genre, I can give you a plot off the top of my head :3

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Fantasy? That may be too broad of a genre.

Pomme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Fantasy - ah, my beloved.

Boy meets girl. Turns out girl is an elf princess, boy is a squire. Girl gets kidnapped. Boy rescues with help of childhood friend.

Majour battle. Two people must collect the power of the Zodiacs in order to bring the world to peace. (Based off an original story of mine. *confetti*)

Sci-fi meets fantasy - Operation: Slipstream on a smaller scale. ( wip-operation-slipstream-interest-check-opinions-t18889.html - warning, may cause your eyes to bleed due to being so WIP-ish)

Rosethorn Cafe - a hotspot for travellers from all around the many worlds and dimensions out there.

Want more?

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm

I like the boy meets girl plot. Nothing is better than a classic, in my opinion.

I just have a problem with playing a boy if that makes any sense.
But I can play the childhood friend as well if you'd prefer I play a boy.

Pomme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 pm

LOL It's fine if I play the boy. Want to take further planning to PMs?

((To anyone who may still be reading this - I am still open for business! I always am unless otherwise stated :3 ))

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 pm

I'd play the boy character if thats okay with you!

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm basically bumping this up the list with this post . . . I also have a few ideas I would like to shoot out there . . .

Stranded on a remote planet, two teenagers on opposite sides of a war must band together in order to survive. But will more than a mere temporary alliance sprout from this unusual pair? (Futuristic/war)

A group of people break into an abandoned hospital for a night of looting and partying. But it turns out that the hospital isn't as abandoned as it's supposed to be . . . (supernatural/present-day Earth)

One fateful day many years ago a coven of witches was sentenced to death. Now, in the present day, they have been reborn and have all drifted together at long last, drawn to each other by their common, though forgotten, past. Unfortunately, the same Society of hunters which killed them so long ago persists to this day, and they are still bent on ridding the world of witches. (This can actually be made into several different ones, including one focusing on the coven, and one focusing on a member of said coven and his or her love interest, who is in the Society)

Two people go to sleep one night in their homes, neither expecting waking to bring anything out of the ordinary. However, when they do awake, they discover they have been transported to another world where dragons and magic are the norm, Alchemy is a career option, and an evil threat is looming.

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gluttony on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 am

I am looking for just that too. You are planning on being the GM? If not I have an RP I am starting. Let me know what is going on.

Gluttony
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Which one?

And yes, I will most likely be GM, though in PRPs I like it when all RPers have free reign.

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 am

Do you do anime/harry potter roleplays? (I also like dragonlance but I don't know many people who are into them like I am.) PM me if you do. I am semi-advanced literate, although I usually prefer semi, and can do bi, straight or whatever as long as its pg-13.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maze on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey Cashala,

I'm really interested in your futuristic/war idea... if you are interested, I'd really like to play this one with you.

I'm open to a lot of different ideas, however I try to stay away from the more supernatural stuff, I prefer realistic, but there are greater possibilities in futuristic games, which I like. I just don't do the whole wizards and witches thing. If that's cool.

Also, I'll do a 1x1 or a group game. Let me know, I'm really itching to start up. Oh, and I will be consistent and thorough with my posts. :)

Maze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:26 pm

I've already started an RP with the futuristic war idea Maze - sorry ;;; BUT I do have a few other ideas which are of the same theme but different stories. For example:

A unit transporting a POW is all but obliterated, leaving the POW and a single guard on a backwater 'neutral' planet.

Design soldiers - the newest form of biological weaponry produced by the Federation. Handlers do whatever they must to ensure their assigned Design soldier is happy and healthy, training them, bringing them to different attractions, and more - including getting into 'relationships' with them. There is one thing that is forbidden, however - for a Handler to truly fall in love with their assignment. Will this rule be breeched?

Old friends are reunited on a battle field. Later, one is captured. Will they mend bonds? If so, to what lengths?

If you want more, I can come up with them :3

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey Cashala!! Its me Vain. I'll rp with you if you want.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:34 pm

VAIN! *squeal tackle-hug combo*

Which one do you want to do? Or do you have an idea? Or do you want to do something else? I can always come up with more idea LOL

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Hmm...well to tell the truth I'm already doing a fantasy rp well a lot. Lets see...I'm not doing much in the sci-fi, realistic, or romance area because most of the people prping with me have stopped posting. *pulls hair out in frustration.*

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm

OH TEH HORROR, TEH HUMANITY! Ahem, what I mean is I know what it's like and I hate, hate, HATE it when that happens to be frank.

As for the sci-fi/romance angle, what type exactly? There's opposite side, same side . . . so? Sosososososooooooooo?

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

I don't know. You have any ideas. I pretty much play any type.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashala on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Iunno. Really, you choose. Please? :3

Cashala
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!