Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Literate, Modern Werewolf

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Literate, Modern Werewolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Mon May 28, 2012 12:28 am

Hello!

Do you ever have an incredibly vivid dream that you just can't shake, that inspires you to write? Last week I had just that. Now, after persistent nagging of the lingering storyline, I'm seeking out a partner. I'm hoping to develop this brief dream into something long term. I'll let you know right off the bat that my activity fluctuates, but I will always let you know when I go away, don't have time or begin to lose interest- I'd expect you to do the same.

The idea? Werewolves, more or less. A pack. Straying between destiny and self exploration. If you've read the book "Blood and Chocolate" it'll be that kind of feel (the book, not the movie). If you're interested, send me a PM. Please let me know your limitations and preferences.
Thanks,
And happy hunting!
Last edited by Modesty on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Re: {one x one} Literate, Modern Werewolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Mon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Pretty please? xo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Re: {one x one} Literate, Modern Werewolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Tue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm still seeking another thread, though I do have a lovely one already. Greedy? I know. :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Re: Literate, Modern Werewolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Go figure my partner disappears! :(

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 am

I find that happens a lot on this forum for one reason or another, I have lost many myself. Real Life is a demanding mistress. I won't lie that concept you put out there is an interesting one. I haven't read the book nor have I seen the movie. But I read the plot outline for the book, pack in disarray female werewolf meets human boy. She wants to reveal her dual nature, etc.

Seems all very typical. What makes this so different than most, in your opinion? I just am curious of what you think and how you plan to handle your idea to allow for a character to have growth and development.

Do you have a set plot or are you letting the characters sort of tell the tale?

Yolo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 pm

I wouldn't mind being involved in this rp! i loved that book. my pm is kinda wacky right now, but let me know!

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Yolo - I've noticed that too. It's not just here, its pretty much everywhere that roleplaying can take place. I sure wish they would just gives me a heads up though! Oh well. When I reference the book, I don't mean the plot line or characters, I more meant their rules for werewolves. (Can change on will, show a bit of their wolf self when hurt, exposing themselves to humans is forbidden, etc.) I can explain further if you, or anyone needs. I'm not picky about the gender or relationships of characters, or whether or not your character is human or werewolf. However, those factors will alter my plot idea a little bit, so I would need to know that before explaining more.

On a side note, nice username! :)

brokenxfate - I'm happy you're interested. I prefer thread roleplays. I am the GM of a roleplay, so I have large amounts of PMs. Threads let me reference past posts more easily. I post between 400-600 words consistently, does that suit your style?

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Yea that sounds good to me. I usually don't write novels when i post, but i will give you a good hearty paragraph or two! Are you going to put up an OOC or Start off the rp soon?

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Well I'm glad you don't write a novel each post, I definitely wouldn't have the patience to read it. 400-600 words is roughly 5-6 paragraphs, a page to a page and a half in Word. This is a one on one, private partner search, I wasn't looking to set up a forum roleplay. I've just realized I didn't specify that above. I already have a forum roleplay, and I don't think I have the time to run too. I'm sure you can understand.

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

Thanks, I like my username. =)

I tend to play human's a lot these days. I am getting rather good at it. It does sound like you found someone for your plot though. But thank you for you response, sorry it took so long for me to get back. I suddenly had gotten busy. Weird. Anyway, I usually only play males. I am alright with females if they are not the main character I am playing. Still, they tend to be cliche. And I usually am able to give what I receive in posts. I don't just write just my main character, I write a network of people so that is always hard for people I think. Anyhoo, I will stop boring you with my details.

Happy Writing.

Yolo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Yolo, I haven't found a partner yet. I'd love to write with you. If you get some time freed up, shoot me a PM and we can set something up. :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

I have PM'ed you my friend with some off the top of the head ideas. So be swift and run my little wolfy and sniff out the top secret information. lol Sorry, I have been eating way too much cake!

Yolo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Lol. Great, looking forward to it!

Modesty
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!