Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Literate RP of Post Apocalypse New Society

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Literate RP of Post Apocalypse New Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey there. I'm wondering if any one would be interested in an RP that takes place in a new society, over 500 years after the collapse of our own. There would be new wave sciences, fantastical elements, and an adventurous plot, but attempts at in depth character growth and a semblance of reality even in such a fantastical setting would be of great importance as well. Much of the world would look different, with wildlife having retaken war torn and scarred lands, and ruins of the great cities rusting, and falling to wildlife as well. There would be beasts, and bandits and untold dangers outside of the cities, and most of mankind would reside in massive sprawling metropolises built within massive walls. Most travel outside of city walls would be by airship, as the ground is a dangerous place in this world. Anyways, if this sounds like something you might be interested in, let me know. If it gets enough support, I'll create an OOC with full info and character sheets and the like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Literate RP of Post Apocalypse New Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:13 pm

I rewrote this sentence 5 times out of pure excitement. I'm in. If you need ideas, I would love to help you out. This kind of plots is one of my biggest Fortes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 am

Anyone else?

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everman on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:24 pm

This sounds great, like loads of fun. Keep me updated, I'd be glad to join.
"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed!"

Everman
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am

Hmm, looks like this idea didn't generate much interest. Do you guys think its worth it to build a whole thing for a three player game?

Anansi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby viper45 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:15 am

Hey! Hey! Hey! You would wait only a single day before abandoning this wonderful idea? I would love to join you on this grand quest of yours! Please keep updated if you're still accepting.
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" - Euripides

viper45
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 am

Four days actually, and three with no signs of further interest. And I wasn't abandoning it, as you can see in my last post by my asking if it was worth it to create it for three players. Four now since you're interested.

Anansi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 am

Hey, wait there! I'm still interested. Very much so, in fact.

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!