Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Live Together or Die Alone

Live Together or Die Alone

a part of “Live Together or Die Alone”, a fictional universe by Bosch.

An RP focusing on long posts and character development set in the Zombie Apocalypse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Live Together or Die Alone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Live Together or Die Alone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 am

I'll let Machete decide on the assignment of jobs.

Two pieces of Information. Benson and Charlie are dead, Vin decapitated them. That's just something that slipped through the cracks and will be fixed in an edit, my mistake really.

In "Haven a Bad day" the drop off will be preformed by Mark Lawson, an NPC from Haven. This is because all the player characters are involved in a job.

The way we have worked it thus far is the IC stuff takes place after the current bout of missions so it will be taking place in the aftermath of the attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 am

Perfect thank you. I wanted to make sure that the IC stayed consistent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:42 pm

I second this.

Faith Fanon wrote:Okay, I'm confused.

1: Timeline. It's November 11 when Tilo sets off for Upton, even though VP's post starts with Tilo hanging at Haven on November 10. Laney's mission is also November 11. So when does Callie speak to Jane Meadows? After Laney gets back, so November 11 or 12.

2: Runners back from the dead. Runners Sam and Benson are dead. I know, I killed them. Yet they play a major part in Machete's post. Also, there seems to be some confusion between Ronnie (who accompanied Benson in the search for Ben) and Charles (who stood by when Benson attacked Laney).

Also, the paramedic's name is Jay, not Ray.

Oh, and there's still the woman to deal with. You know? The one that Ben hit and brought back in the car?
Check out Eastbound, a zombie apocalypse story I'm writing on my own.

I may actually get back to this, now that I'm here again. Stay tuned!

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm

So it begins! Such an unfortunate turn of events for the Caravanners. Would it be cool if I had a female NPC die in the attack as well? I have a slightly sadistic idea...

I would like to request "Haven a rough day" please.

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Sorry Guys I was rushing to get the jobs up before I left. Looks like we have chronology issues and to be honest, the woman totally slipped my mind.

The Charlie and Benson thing has been explained and Machete is on it. It’s an easy fix.

The chronology is my bad and we’re fixing that. We posted almost on top of each other. Machete is going to move his post up one day so it all fits like a glove.

To my reading of the post Tilo did leave at 4am on the 11th, the briefing took place on the 10th meaning the conversation with Sandra, the letter and the job being issued etc. Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough, I was deliberately lax with times as Callie had to talk to Vin on the morning of the 11th before he left. Maybe I’m missing something though, I’m breaking my own rule and using a phone. The only major issue with this section is callie contacting Jane Meadows which we can fix.

Yeah the Paramedic name thing was intentional, Carter didn’t meet him and she was rushed. I think she says “whoever” after she incorrectly names him, it’s subtle I grant you. Maybe I should have put a line through Ray to make sure it was clear it was an error of Carter’s due to her rushing. He’s named correctly multiple times in the post by Callie.

I’ll also explain the woman. It’ll be quick and dirty though. Rishi can use her to confirm his theory about the undead.

The other stuff will have to wait I’m afraid.

Please notify me of any other issues you guys pick up on, it'll take a while to work the kinks here with the new set up. I think it's pretty clear Machete and I may have jumped the gun. Sorry for that excitement was high and like I said I was rushing.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Ok Jobs for the next week. They look like this? Right?

A King Among Men.

Selene
Messiah
Faith

Interrogation of Dom.

Vin
Rann
Bosch (ish) I’m really asking to have a look in to see how you guys do Collabs as I believe Machete and I will have to do it this way in the future.

Getting our Shit together.
Syaqeera
OPEN

Haven a Rough Day

Northgaze
Skulls
Last edited by Bosch on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I have posted in the Eden IC. Machete please let me know if it needs anything edited or changed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Bosch wrote: ... I think it's pretty clear Machete and I may have jumped the gun. Sorry for that excitement was high and like I said I was rushing.

I don't know, blud. I think we've been carrying you long enough...

First noob blood to Skulls. Well done hun ;)

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Bosch wrote:Yeah the Paramedic name thing was intentional, Carter didn’t meet him and she was rushed. I think she says “whoever” after she incorrectly names him, it’s subtle I grant you.

My bad. Right over my head, I guess.

Bosch wrote:I’ll also explain the woman. It’ll be quick and dirty though. Rishi can use her to confirm his theory about the undead.

So, she's going to die? Okay, then.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Just to clarify, Dominic shot and wounded Benson the first time around then another Rand Hunter, Clive (later deceased) killed Benson.

Charles is still alive as is Ronnie.

Richard decapitated two unnamed Eden runners.

Jake, Sam, and Tim have long been dead.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Thanks Faith.

You guys are quite the welcoming group :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Heya, just finished reading the last two posts, then I guess I'll be taking the only Job left, Getting our Shit together. So long as a read that right and that is the job thats left for me.

And that means I'll be doing my first mission with you Syaqeera, lets get our collab on :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 pm

I've never done a mission with a unicorn before, this will be an epic collab :D

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Yeah... So Bosch and I overlooked a few things in getting my post up. Rookie mistakes. I've corrected the errors. In regards to the date the thing, I understand where people got confused, but if you look at the times, My post starts at 930pm on the 11th of November now... It was originally the night of the 10th, but I've now made it the night of the 11th... This should fix issue I think... But honestly, unless you have severe OCD, at this stage I recommend not focusing on dates as such as to the best of my knoweldge, Bosch and I have worked out the plot differences and holes that I've needed to fix.

The former Ghost I was using as Benson is now called Jennings (that'll teach me to make references without research.. Much like my degree at uni..). The events of my post take place over either the night and morning of the 10th/1th or the 11th/12th of november.. whichever coincides the most correctly without fucking us all up.

I'm really flexible with ideas and criticism (constructive of course) so feel free to educate me if I start making stuff up! Hopefully it's all smooth sailing admin wise from now on :P sorry for an inconveniences.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Good to see you got it changed. But, uh, I hate to be that guy, but Sam is also dead. She was killed in 'Getting to Know You'.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:19 pm

thats it. Im just going to assume everyone is dead and make up new people. That seems safe.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Well, there's no need for that. It was just Sam and Benson that you had that were already dead.

Everyone makes mistakes, yeah? I mean look at those three big idiots veterans who had posting errors! One of them had a triple post, while another had a quintuple post, and the other just posted for no raisin.

Shit happens.

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah that stupid idiot. Quintuple post...who does that?

Is there something behind me?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:52 am

This is what happens when I behave like a hermit. I miss all the action and fun. Well better late than never. :D

Welcome to all the new people! We are going to have so much fun together. :) This is going to be awesome!

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:16 am

I believe for those of you who are native to the UK, today (the 23rd of November) marks the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. Those of us who are native to the US, today (the 22nd of November) marks the 50th anniversary of President JFK's assassination.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!