Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living Puzzle

Living Puzzle

a part of “Living Puzzle”, a fictional universe by Airanea.

(18+) Set in a little coffee shop - bring your real life personality to life on paper to discuss and debate struggling and beneficial matters of life as we know it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living Puzzle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Living Puzzle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Living Puzzle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Living Puzzle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Very interested.
I'll post myself in a few days :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm

I am also interested, one quick question though, where would we post our character application?
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 pm

The same place that you would post it in a regular RolePlay - under the 'Characters' tab of this specific RolePlay.

I hope that's what you mean't Rae, if not let me know.

Two people interested before I even finish the Intro. page(which will be done within the next hour or so) or post in the 'Players Wanted' thread. Wow. I'm looking forward to seeing both your applications.

Cheers.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh, ok, under the characters tab it had a sheet to fill out so with your specifics where in the character tab would we past that to fill out? Sorry for the questions, I am just getting back into role-playing after being gone for so long and this site has changed tons since i was last here.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Not a problem.

So copy the character sheet I have given you - and you can personalize it however you wish.
Forum codes
That website should be of help to you for personalizing sizes, fonts, so on and so forth.

Please paste everything I listed as a Character Sheet in the section of 'Description' which is the first white large text box you will see.

A useful website I find for uploading pictures is Image Shack - you can size it for forums on the drop down box before uploading - once uploaded select to copy the forum code - you can leave it as is(which will enable it so when people click your image it takes them to ImageShack or delete everything but the [img ] Picture url here [/ img] and it will show up as just the picture.

Another code that doesnt apper on the link I gave you that I find useful is [right ] Text here [/ right] or [ left] Text Here [/ left] (you can use these around you [ img] codes [/ codes] as well such as: [ left][ img] Image Url [/img ][/ left] (of course without the spaces within the brackets.) This will place your image or text to either the left or right, and of course there is [ center] Text [/center ] As well.

I don't know if you needed all these explanations - but here they are for you or anyone else who looks.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Thank you that was very helpful :)

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:28 pm

This is gonna be fun. I just posted my character.
Don't think I need to write a lot about myself. Let's just talk about ourselves inside the RP and learn more about each other that way.
PS: Forgive my weak english sometimes, I'm constantly switching between three different languages in College.

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

No worries Carlos, English is my first language and I'm a writer by career and I still find myself screwing up lol.

Got your character and of course you only have to give as much information as you would like, since it is personal information. I will not be accepting characters until we begin(which I am hoping will be Monday) just so the first comers can make their Characters without the idea's and impressions of others first. :)

Cheers.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Aww... really? I would've loved to start right now. :/
I'm in a very chatty mood right now. Guess it can't be helped though.
Mfg

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Sorry bud, I want to get a good strong collected group before we begin.
Only a few days :) try to save the energy for Monday (easier said than done yes?)

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:50 pm

I guess I'll keep working on a RP Idea I'm preparing.
It's about a group of heroes in modern times having to defend a huge city from being destroyed. Instead of just throwing it out there. I'm creating some bits of lore behind their history and a more complicated geopolitical background to their existence.

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:55 pm

I tried to post a character profile but I don't think it went through so I will write another one up later tonight and re-post it. But if it did go through please let me know.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Nope didn't go through hun. save it in word with all your formatting next time before trying to post, and if it doesn't work again pm me and I'll try to help you out. :)

Carlos - that sounds awesome let me know when you have it up.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Alright will do, thanks

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Got it Rae and it looks great.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Thank you :)

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

When are we gonna start?

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Is this role-play still a go?

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 am

Yup I just need a few more days - I will PM everyone the morning we begin.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!