Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone wolf, howling.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Lone wolf, howling.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Hello brethern, sisters. If you have all noticed, I do like wolves, quite abit. Therefore I would be glad, if some of you could point me toward a few good wolf roleplays. I do go through the fantasy genre alot more then the others.. I can be your best friend, or your nightmare, thats just how it works....Enless if it loops in a few circles and ends up in wacky town... So I am here to share my abilities, whether it be to love,battle,or mourn.

With the bloodmoon high in the air, gleaming amongst the stars. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.
With the blood moon rising to the air. The sky turns red, only the stars showing through. Shadows lurk every corner, the wolves howl in a frenzied rage. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lone wolf, howling.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gordatron2000 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh, you wacky kids.
Let's make something wonderful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gordatron2000
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm

I was in a realistic wolf rp, but it seems to have died. If you'd like, I am planning on making one called 'Wolves of the Wastes' that need a bit of help working on. I am a wolf enthusiast, so I know my stuff when it comes to realism, but I have never played a fantasy wolf, only Lycans (werewolves)

Let me know if you have any ideas, I'd love to jump back into my paws ^^

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey merica i can help you like you i to am a wolf enthusiast but have not see so many.if you need help just pm me. :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skai on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 pm

If you would like to do a wolf RP, PM me any time! I have been dieing to start up a new wolf role play and maybe even establish a pack. Welcome to the site and I hope you have fun!

Skai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Mercia wrote:I was in a realistic wolf rp, but it seems to have died. If you'd like, I am planning on making one called 'Wolves of the Wastes' that need a bit of help working on. I am a wolf enthusiast, so I know my stuff when it comes to realism, but I have never played a fantasy wolf, only Lycans (werewolves)

Let me know if you have any ideas, I'd love to jump back into my paws ^^

Umm... You do know that Lycans are mythical, right? Mythical here meaning fantasy.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm

What I meant was fantasy wolf Lycans tend to walk on two legs, not four ^^

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm sure Mercia knew what she was talking about when she said "realistic". It probably was the kind of rpg where people don't just all of a sudden start floating around or go all Harry Pottery all over the place (unless their tripping, but then it doesn't count because it's not really happening.) Anyway. For all those in favor, I propose we start another Wolf RPG that does not suck and is capable of running for more than five minutes. It will be something that next to no one's been able to accomplish; but I'm sure w could manage if we get some really literate people on board.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Actually, lycans can walk on two or four legs. It usually depends on the authors preference. Just a FYI.

Welcome to the Gateway, WolfofValor!
Another wolf lover? I do like wolves, but I must plead guilty to favoritism towards my own species, the fox.
Cause we foxes rock your socks! Don't deny it~!
If you're looking for a wolf RP, dodge on over to the OOC forum and have a look around.
I'm sure there's a sign-up for one or two of 'em floating around.
If you can't find one that tickles your fancy, then maybe you should look into making your own? :D
Oh, and why not stop by the chat and have a, well, chat? XD

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Yes, lets start the Wolf Legacies! Since apparently wolf Rps die quickly, lets make an entire blowout! Hey I'm all up for it, maybe its all the sugar talking, but im looking forward to it. I may not meet exact qualifications, but hey, im willing to put forth the effort right? That may as well count for something. If its a Wolf Rp i'll go all out on it, and won't get lazy. Im here for awhile this time!

Yes I know, maybe just a little to much sugar, or it may be the fact that i have been sick for two weeks and im just now getting better.. Alwell, nice meeting you guys, gals! Werewolves can be fantasy or mythological by the way. Like the ones who shapeshift on will, they are fantasy. Those who turn every full moon, they are myth. At least I think thats how it goes.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 pm

All depends on your lore.

Count me in but should we do a realistic, or fantasy and if fantasy, what are the limitations?

I'l set up the thread as soon as I have definitive answers ^^

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Well personally, I vote for fantasy wolf rp. Mainly so it makes communication a little easier, and it allows people to be a little more creative. I wouldn't really like to stick with just nodding and growling thank you. Makes it harder to tell what the main point another person is trying to put forth. So yes, definatly a fantasy vote comes from me, though, that might not be the popular vote. Im up for anything anyways. Just message me when its all set up, thank you!

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am

Hey, I have an idea! I was watching something on the history channel the other day about the evolution of "the dog". It all started with Foxes (and yes Myth, they rock my socks :D) and slowly evolved into coyotes and wolves and eventually special dogs.

What if, not stepping on anyone's toes, but what if we started at the beginning and had "tribes" of Foxes, Coyotes and Wolves? Something like Ninja village wars... but furrier and without weapons.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm

...I think I love you. o.o
No, seriously... That idea... Is frikken awesome. ;3;
I'm all for it. But... Can we have jackals too?
I made a jackal character a few days ago, and am itching to try him out. >w<

Plus... at least this way it won't be all wolves. Not your typical wolf pack role play.
Might actually last longer this way. :D

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Ah yes, what canine rpg would be complete without the majestic Jackal... nature's smart ass. :D Really though, that sounds like it would work out fine.

Do you want to C0-GM this bad boy? And I'm sorry Wolfie, we kind of highjacked your intro thread and made it a brain-storming machine. But hey, you're gettin' your wolfish rpg.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Im ok with that! Heh, because at least i will find out when you make it. So, this thread has served its purpose, and im glad about that. At least its not going to waste right?

And yes, with diversity it will most likely last alot longer then just a plain wolf rp. So good thinking on that part, maybe we can even get more people to join it, boy wouldn't that just make it all the more fun.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 pm

KuKuKu~
Oh, this will be good. :3
Also, co-GM? Me?
Maaaayyyybe...
<.<;
I got nothing better to do anyways, lawl.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am

Well Kukukuchoo to that! :D
And I'm glad you think so... the both of you respectively.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!