Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lonely Hearts

Lonely Hearts

a part of “Lonely Hearts”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Even 'Geeks' As they're called wanna find love...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lonely Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lonely Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 pm

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

BTW we can begin soon...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Tue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Hmm... yeah like that but (Pause for dramatic effect) i also got a good example video too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6EQBMrr ... re=related

I know this isn't a very good video example wise but scott is the guy in the red shirt there i guess you could say his fighting is like Ryu (Gamers will know who i'm talking about but in case you don't he is the fighting guy dressed in white in the video above ) You know fire-punches upper-cutts galore with other fun video game fighting moves thrown in.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't think Jack would have anything as sophisticated as martial arts, really. Just strong as hell. He doesn't know the difference between a roundhouse kick and a butterfly kick to save his life, but he can toss any given person across a football field xD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Can you play the male anime fan, Nagato? D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Er--I would, but I dunno if I can pull off three main characters at once...I'm good when I'm focusing on one or two, but more than that and I'm liable to eventually 'get rid of' one to focus on the others -_-

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Okay...I'll get a friend in on this.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm

So do you have a place in mind where we start Jay? Or can we just pick where we wanna be?

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm

I think we should start in atlantis!

wait...
what?

sorry, my third-grader-ish mind kicked in for a second.... imma go make it shut up

>.<

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed May 25, 2011 5:12 am

Everyone should be preparing to go to 'Waterfront High.' its the first day of school.

EDIT: these people needs to come in as new students-

My OC

Liam

Aris

And Athena

That is all. :3
Last edited by JayZeroSnake on Wed May 25, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 am

Is that excepting the Elites? Because I was assuming the Elites, having had their network of friends and such, would have been in Waterfront for a while now.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Um... If you still need an Anime guy - I would be happy to take him? It might take me a short while for the profile, but i'd be happy to fill in his role.

~Alice
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed May 25, 2011 1:26 pm

My Bad, I meant to say only the people I named, not the Elites and such. DX

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 pm

That's everyone! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Does Kryss need to come in as a new student?
Last edited by ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed May 25, 2011 5:07 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:My Bad, I meant to say only the people I named, not the Elites and such. DX

Ah no, it's my bad actually, I misread that as 'everyone but these people are new' XD Sorry about that. I'm preparing to post now though.

EDIT: If anyone wants their character to be in the very enviable position of being the kid Jack runs into, that'd be cool XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey i'll be the kid. And if we could get into a fight also that would be good too i wanna get Aris to "Level up" XD.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 6:25 pm

:Nagato: wrote:
JayZeroSnake wrote:My Bad, I meant to say only the people I named, not the Elites and such. DX

Ah no, it's my bad actually, I misread that as 'everyone but these people are new' XD Sorry about that. I'm preparing to post now though.

EDIT: If anyone wants their character to be in the very enviable position of being the kid Jack runs into, that'd be cool XD

I guess i can fill in that enviable positions XD I'll edit the end of my post - just be on standby for a second XD

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed May 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Well this is akward.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed May 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Well, I think ArhaHitomi's gone to edit already, so I guess it goes to him....not sure why you would want to be the kid who gets knocked back by Jack, but eh XD

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!